The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Mars Littner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mars Littner! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Mars Littner! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Mars Littner! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Interview with Mars Littner! Caesarflickerman_zps49f71b60
Interview with Mars Littner! Tumblr_m1xxm2jg3t1r84ecm

Caesar stood upon the stage, smiling into the crowd. Exuberantly he said, "Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome!" Caesar absorbs the crowds cheering, his smile growing larger. "Let us give a warm welcome to our next tribute: Mars Littner from District Two!" The crowd follows with louder cheers. "Hello, Mars! It is great to see you! How has the Capitol been treating you thus far? It isn't quite the District Two you call home, but the Capitol is lovely, isn't it?" Caesar motions to the chair beside him, indicating that Mars sit. The crowd roars at the sight of the next tribute.

Last edited by ~Raivis~ on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mars Littner! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Mars Littner! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Mars waited behind the stage until Caesar called his name. He walked out, and crossed the stage. Mars took a seat in the chair beside Caesar. He waved to the crowd, and smiled brightly. "Thank you for that wonderful introduction, Caesar. The capitol is everything I have imagined, and so much more. It is so extravagant, everything here is just amazing." Mars replied.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mars Littner! Left_bar_bleue0/150Interview with Mars Littner! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:07 am

Caesar flashed a dazzling smile to the crowd, and then looked back to Mars. "Yes. The Capitol prides itself on making your experience great!" Caesar winked to the crowd, causing a fresh round or screams and cheers to go up. "So tell us Mars, District Two has had a couple of Victors within recent years. How do you think you'll do in comparison? Do you think," Caesar pauses, winking to the crowd, "that you'll be able to join them?" Caesar leans in towards Mars, and the crowd mimics him, all eyes on Mars and his response.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Mars Littner! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Mars Littner! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Mars nodded as Caesar asked questions. "yes, In District 2, Rafe and Astrid are legends. They have paved the way for future district 2 victors. As for a comparison, I dont think one can be made. We all have different styles of fighting, and unique strengths. I will make it my mission to come out of the arena as a victor." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:54 pm

"Oh yes. We all know and love Astrid and Rafe, don't we?" Caesar held his hand up to his ear as the crowd cheered for two of the past victors. "Well I'm sure that you will definitely try to follow in their footsteps. Now Mars, aa for strengths, what would you consider is your greatest going into the arena" Caesar lookes expectantly at the boy from two, l waiting for an answer, leaning forward slightly on his arms as he died to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Mars thought about what his best strengths were. "I would say my strengths are melee weaponry. I am very good with larger weapons like axes and broadswords. I have also been working a lot on ranged weapons, im pretty good with a bow and arrow. Catelyn and I did some work on medical and stealth work these last few days as well." Mars told Caesar and the capitol.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Caesar pretended to flinch as Mars spoke of his weaponry talents. The action enticed gasps from the crowd. "Well, Mars, I wouldn't want to be in the same area as you if your talents are the way you say. Goodness, I wouldn't even want to be in the same arena as you." Caesar stresses the word "arena." The crowd goes wild at Caesar's reaction. Capitalizing on Mars' mention of a fellow tribute, "So, Mars. You mentioned Catelyn. Is there anything going on between you, a strong District Two, and Catelyn, the female of District Ten?" Caesar looks towards the crowd, wiggling his eyebrows up and down before returning his attention to Mars. The crowd silences, perched on their seat, watching Mars.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:09 am

Mars nodded, as Caesar talked, and laughed when he mentioned not wanting to be in the same arena. "Well I will say this, there is always a possibility of something going on. Catelyn is very beautiful, but whether things work out how I hope they will, we are just going to have to wait." He explained. Mars smiled when he thought about Catelyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Mars Littner!   Interview with Mars Littner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mars Littner!
Page 1 of 1