The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Announcement about the Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Quick Announcement about the Games Left_bar_bleue150/150Quick Announcement about the Games Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Quick Announcement about the Games Empty
PostSubject: Quick Announcement about the Games   Quick Announcement about the Games Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Alright, so Happy Hunger Games! Hope you're excited for today, I know I am just giddy with anticipation! I have 2 quick announcements to make before the gong.

Firstly, the games will start promptly between 4pm and 5pm PST (because I have work, may leave early, blah blah corporate talk). So that is between 7pm and 8pm EST and 6pm and 7pm CST and 8am and 9am Singapore time for my lovely Chii and between 2am and 3am for those in Greece(I'm so sorry). I can't give you an exact time right now since well my work schedule is up in the air right now, but it will be 5 at the latest

Secondly, I'd like to bring up everyone's favorite rule, the inactivity rule! I will be enforcing this strictly, so if you don't post withing 24 hours of your last post without giving me good reason why you haven't then I reserve the right to kill you. These games can't last forever guys, and so I can't have people going MIA for a week and still be alive. Also if anyone remembers Sor's last games, well then you are familiar with this rule and my next rule. You will have to eat and drink every few days guys, just like real life. No more people going a month without taking a swig from a water bottle, you don't eat or drink you take damage that you can't avoid....so I'd say take a drink of water every 3 days ok?

That's it, anymore questions feel free to ask via PM or chatbox or pidgeon carrier if that suits your needs. See you in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Quick Announcement about the Games Left_bar_bleue150/150Quick Announcement about the Games Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Quick Announcement about the Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Announcement about the Games   Quick Announcement about the Games Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Also for anyone interested, here is the visual guide I used when I made and described the arena. I know someone asked what it looked like, so there is as visual map for you.

Quick Announcement about the Games Arena_10

Quick Announcement about the Games Arena_11
Back to top Go down

Quick Announcement about the Games
Page 1 of 1