The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have your cake and eat some things too

Go down 
+3
Phoenix
Matti
Cowvus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 62270044 Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 20258398 Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 20258398
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:05 pm

As my fox falls to the ground, it lets out a spasm. I shudder, try not to look. Then there's more yipping, and I brace myself for yet another attack. But there's only one fox that joins the party. Still, her appearance makes everything different. Not Vossa. It couldn't be. How could they get her here? But even as she snarls at me, I know it has to be her. No other fox could look exactly like her, could it? I'm frozen for a moment. At least, until she leaps, another fox joining her. I throw up my shield, jump to the side. Anything to keep their teeth off of me. I know I have to get rid of her, to save myself. But I... I can't. I hesitate. My blade tries to find a home in the other fox. That one I can attack. "Vossa...Vossa don't do this," I growl under my breath, even though it's futile.

Blocks to foxes, attacks to 30hp fox
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Ineffective
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Blockedc
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 am

((Posting earlier this round since posting order doesn't change too much. If it's a problem then I won't do it again, I just don't wanna die from inactivity ^_^; Also, edited, miss and block failed.))

Robert sighed in satisfaction as the fox he was fighting fell dead. He noticed another one come out and Xavier seemed to have a strange reaction to it. Then the other two foxes turned their attention from Maddie and Marty to himself and Xav. He smirked and said, "Sorry 'bout killing your friend little guy...but what has to be done has to be done." He went to dodge to the side of the fox once more and stab the spear into the fox's body.

Attack to Rob's Wolf
Block to Rob

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-18
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 am

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 BwTEbUx
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Tumblr_mp2r1iyxfa1r032zxo2_250

Derald raised his hands to catch the knife tumbling in his way. He glanced back down to the fox that laid beside him, cold and dead, feeling like a murderer already. Sure he ran a farm, but he never had to kill any of them, just selling them away. Derald couldn't imagine how it's feel to kill somebody, seeing that he couldn't much handle killing an animal himself, Capitol made or not. He bent down, caressing its head, and he swore he could hear its last whimper for help. "Shhh it's okay, I'm sorry," maybe it was just him, everyone seemed okay with it. But the fact that he's spent more time with animals than humans probably made him more guilty than he should. With that theory, he joked darkly to himself, then maybe killin' someone ain't gonna feel as bad. Knowing that it was crazy to even speculate it.

Derald noticed yet another joined them, this time staring dead straight at Xavy. Derald stood up, inching back a little, ready for an attack as they closed in on Xavy and Rob. When the foxes jumped out, so did he, coming from behind as he tried to pull one of the foxes that lunged at Xavy, taking a swipe out front. He stayed low, keeping his voice down as he tried to talk Xavy around, hearing the 12 boy mutter out a name, Vossa, "Look, Xavy, that ain't Vossa. You know that she's back home safe 'n sound. You know it. You know that it ain't Vossa." Not even knowing who this Vossa is, Derald doesn't really have a say but Xavy had to get over it, or he'll be screwed. Derald could tell him so calmly but if it was him, he'd be freaking out. For now, they just gotta believe it wasn't. He looked back to the Gorilla guy and tossed back the knife, giving him a chance to do something about the current situation. It seemed to get a little easier with each throw, but Derald still had the doubt of ever getting back his knife every time it leaves his hands.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife

Attack/Block on 30hp Fox on Xavy

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:01 am

Maddie watched as the mutt now didn't attack her, but instead, attacked Xavier. She watched as he blocked one of the mutts, but probably wouldn't have enough time to block the other. She kicked it away from him in attempt to block in. She didn't attack, however, not yet. That was when Xav mention someone named Vossa. Vossa, who was that again. Oh yeah! His fox.. oh shit. She thought. The girl ran out of ideas for now, as she just stared. She shot the same arrow she'd used other times at Robert's mutt, who he couldn't hit.

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(12) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:54 am

I grabbed the knife out of the air, gripping it tightly, and jumped into the fray. I took a stab at the fox attacking the district twelve guy that he had attacked, leaving the one he was muttering worriedly about to the others. The 'macho' career guy would be fine with his fox. I sort of regretted the fact that I wouldn't be able to keep the knife, I could steal it easily and run, but the girl had a bow, and I didn't want to be an asshole like that, even if it was the Games. So, sighing, I threw it back to the other guy.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:38 am

As another fox fell at the hands of the tributes, the one attacking Robert, knowing that it's life was running low became more vicious and violent. Snapping it's jaws at him it threw in its claws now at Rob fighting desperately for it's life. The "Vossa" fox was still standing, growling only at Xav even though he still had yet to throw an attack at it. It jumps at him, teeth out and snapping at him.

((Robert's fox has 20hp, "Vossa" mutt has 30hp))

First two attacks to Rob, last attack to Xav
Ariiyoko carried out 3 launched of one MUTT :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 62270044 , Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 20258398 , Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 20258398
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:33 pm

I hear her growls, and the whimpers of the other fox as it too dies. And then there's a voice in my ear. Look, Xavy, that ain't Vossa. You know that she's back home safe 'n sound. You know it. You know that it ain't Vossa. But what if it was? I raised her all on my own, I know it has to be her. There's no way it isn't. And even if it wasn't, they'd have to know about her. Know what she looks like. Who else could they have gotten to? What else-snarls. She's growling even more now. Any second now and my Vossa will be plunging her teeth into me. I can't let her. My shield goes up. "You'd better be right," I snap at the voice. Grit my teeth. If it...if it is Vossa, I want her death to be quick, painless. As much as possible. I take a swing, aiming my best for a quick kill, to spare her from the hacks and chops suffered by the others.

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Madelyn had started to feel bad for Xavier. He was suffering, and the girl didn't like that. She looked as a mutt fell, leaving a few more to go. She watched as she knew Xav couldn't block another attack, so she tried to block the attack by kicking the Vossa away. She took the arrow again and shot at the mutt attacking Robert, as it looked weaker.

Block to Vossa Mutt, Attack to Robert's Mutt
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Robert shook his head as the fox attacked him, seeming to fight for his lie and brought his spear around to smack it with the bottom to knock the first attack away and then stab at the creature. "Come on buddy...just lay down and die...it'll be easier. For the both of us." He began to back away and noticed a scratch on him and called to the others, "Hey, it would be nice if I could get some help here. Not absolutely necessary but, y'know...nice."

Attack to Rob's Fox
Block for Rob

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 am

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Tumblr_m24l7gdDQy1qcjsty

Derald didn't answer Xavy as he fought back against the 'Vossa' fox. What else could he say? He's been with animals all his life and he knew that no animal would be that hostile to it's owner. No matter how much you agitate it, he knew that just like humans, they would never hurt their loved ones. But what Derald doesn't know is the amount of power the Capitol has; what they can do with a snap of their fingers. There is so much doubt in him as Xavy replied but he could only blanket it up with a smile, no words leaving his mouth to back up his claim. Derald turned back as Rob was stuck in a small lil' situation. He chuckled as he twirled his knife back into proper grip, "Well, they're kinda havin' an emotional time there. Not absolutely necessary, but y'know." He shrugged as he joked, lifting his knife to strike down on the fox still out for Rob. He winced, bracing himself for the coming attack between steel and skin. Not wanting to turn back to the fox, Derald tossed the knife once more again to Gorilla guy 9 (his nickname callings are seemingly becoming lazier), taking his eyes off the animal while he still could. He eyed the Gorilla guy 9, almost as if questioning and curious about his next move, ears peels open to hear any more growls and snarls coming his way.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife

Attack at Rob's fox
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm

I snatched the knife out of the air quickly, but paused at the look the guy from ten was giving me. I raised an eyebrow, my eyes flickering between him, Monkey boy (More commonly known as the District Four kid), and the wolf attacking Monkey boy. I shrugged at him and jumped forward, slashing at the fox attacking Four. He backed up again quickly to get out of the fray and tossed the knife back to Ten, shooting the same questioning look he'd given me back at him.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Both foxes know they are on the edge of death, and so as a final retaliation throw attacks to Xav, Robert and Marty who are seen as its biggest threats right now. The "Vossa" mutt attacks Xav furiously, snapping at him twice, while the mutt that was attacking Rob soley now throws a second attack to Marty.

((Rob's fox has 5hp, "Vossa" has 15hp left))

First 2 attacks to Xav, third to Rob, and fourth to Marty
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :
Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 62270044 Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 62270044 Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 62270044 Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 12849686
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Vossa's fangs. I feel them bite into me over the shield, just before I push her back with my sword. It distracts me enough to divert my blade. She's still alive. But more importantly, now I know. She's going to do everything to kill me. After a second, she's up and snapping again, and I have to dodge out of the way. She lunges a second time, and I put up the shield. "I'm sorry," I whisper, taking what I hope to be the final swing against my fox.

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:46 pm

The girl readied her arrow once again after missing several times. She hadn't minded her missing, but it was seeming to get routine. She shot another arrow at the mutt who was attacking Rob. The girl's expression was so sad for everyone feeling pain. But she had to be strong. She could only be strong.

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 86227283
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Robert stumbled back as he was scratched by the wolf. He brought his hand up to the scratch, pulled it away and saw blood. That was when he snapped. His arrogant smile faded and he ground his teeth together. He looked around, almost forgetting about the fox and ducked when he heard it behind him and jabbed the butt of his spear to get it to back off. He began to look around more, as if trying to find cameras. "Screw this...you guys want a show? You guys want to watch us all murder each other?" He began to laugh and smiled, eyes void of all humor as he looked around more at the trees. "Well if that's the case...then you can all go to hell." And with that, he attacked the fox without his previous grace but was instead filled with fury and hate.

Attack to Rob's Fox
Block for Rob

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:04 am

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mnxn80oXgW1qz4rgp

Derald's mouth pulled up to one side as he caught back the knife, just giving Gorilla guy 9 one smile before he turn back. Now knowing that he didn't even hit the fox, he forced his eyes open, aiming properly as he drove his knife in again and hoping to finish it off, before they can move on. Derald eyes and face felt disgusted, seeing the animal in it's last moments, and they know it. He eyed Vossa as it snapped more viciously at Xavy. He wanted to help, he really did, but it just felt right to let Xavy end it. He repeated the same motion of tossing the knife, continuing their so called conversation with their eyes, as if playing an amusing game of hot potato with a dash of death. Derald swung around, breaking eye contact as he heard Rob burst out in irritation. "Well some one's bein' crabby today. Loosen up that knot a lil', no point telling them to go to hell if they are hell," Derald raised an eyebrow, arms out as if making a totally valid point.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife

Attack at Rob Fox
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:09 pm

As the career guy complained, I smirked and let out a chuckle once District Ten replied to him. I added in my thoughts under my breath as I grabbed the knife back, "Testyyyyy." I jumped back into the fray, trying to knock the fox's attack on me off it's mark and slashing down at it. I had a good idea of what District Ten was saying, but I was preoccupied with getting rid of these mutts first, they were annoying and attacking me again, but the two foxes looked beat up, hopefully they'd die or run away soon.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 pm

[I] The foxes now lay dead, but before Vossa goes, she lets out a mournful howl and with saddened eyes looks up to Xav as she dies pitifully. The tributes, now winded and tired realize they are all thirsty and hungry. [/Ii]
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:02 pm

I wasn't prepared for Vossa's death. If it was really Vossa. But as she died, the fox actually seemed sad, almost betrayed. I can't stand it. I look away. A first for me. It's only after a few moments that I realize how hard I'm breathing. In out, in out. I focus on that, getting my air back to normal. My mouth feels dry. My stomach rumbles. Food. Water. I wonder for a moment how long it's been. Fox is... good meat, I think. Enough for us all to eat. "Anyone else hungry?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 am

Madelyn watched all the foxes die, and one looking extremely sad, staring at Xavier. She felt really bad, but that would probably make the boy feel even worse. She felt probably what everyone else had felt after about a week or so of no water or food. When Xavier spoke, she smiled. "I am, I guess." She spoke. Then an idea hit Maddie. "For water, we could dig up some of the little trees and see if they have water. But not if their poisoned. And for food, we could look in the treetops. But wait, then some like fly things would explode us to little bits.." Maddie had no clue why she was talking to much. She waited for the response of the others. The girl thought about what words Rob had said to the Game Makers. Suck it up.. She thought, staring with a little angry face.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:22 am

Once the last fox was dead, Rob still had an angry look on his face, his breathing and heartbeat at a rapid speed. He then took a deep breath, exhaled slowly and sat against a tree and then brushed his hair back from his forehead. "Or we could just keep moving. Take the foxes with us. We're gonna need water much more than we're gonna need food. Staying in one spot will make us vulnerable which is a bad idea." He stood up and planted the bottom of the spear into the ground. "We'll probably have an easier time looking around for water than digging it up." He looked around to the rest of his group, awaiting their response.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:43 am

Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mnxmz1pTtz1qz4rgp
Derald watched as the last fox fell, Vossa's last whine tempted Derald to kneel down and comfort it as it slowly slipped away. But he restrained himself, ain't a bond that he should chuck himself into, looking as Xavy turned away. Derald kept quiet, waiting for Xavy to do anything, explode, lose it, shed manly tears, but he easily reverted back. Derald managed a smallest of a grin as he replied, "Starvin'." He hacked out a few coughs, swallowing to ease the damn desert in his throat. But after awhile they seem to settle down as the rest began throwing ideas on the table on what's next. Even though it's not acting up doesn't mean it isn't there, he knew he was still thirsty, just maybe not to the point of dying at this very second, but water seemed like the best idea in the world. Better than finding a feast of cake. Derald felt very bare again, his partner out of his hands. He brushed the bits of dirt and bark off his bare shoulders and tummy, beginning to check out all the foxes that laid around. As disgusted as it he may feel, food is food, he'll hafta deal with it because his stomach isn't being much of a chooser anymore. Starting to pull the foxes together, Derald spoke after the rest, "Well, this forest is prolly sick of us bein' here already. And we may very well die of thirst while diggin' water up." He stood up and let out a sigh, looking at the bunch of 'meat' that they had. He looked around the trees, since Maddie mentioned trees... Derald remembered peeping in on the trainers back in the Caps, tapping trees for water and all he'd need is a knife.

Eyes lighting up, he took the knife from the Gorilla guy 9's hands and walked up to a mature tree, putting his bets on it as he suggested, "But what we could do.." trailing off as he cleaned the knife on his dried out swim pants and snapped a stick that was fairy thick from the bushes further away, starting to carve out a flat surface on one face, and sharpening one end of the stick. He let it go silent as he mimicking what he saw, fashioning a makeshift tap about a finger long. He then looked at the tree tall and grown up, well there wasn't anything to lost right? He shrugged to himself, angling the knife diagonally upwards onto a flat surface of the bark. Aiming the tip, he held the makeshift tap in between his teeth as he held the knife in one hand, and hit the butt of the knife into the tree with his other. From this point on he was just winging it, forgetting what else the trainers did. Derald wiggled the knife a little, about 2cm into the bark. He quickly pulled the knife out and replaced the slit with the little carved twig. He held a palm out under the twig, hoping for a single drop of water to fall. He coughed into his free arm as he finally continued turning his head to the others for a second, "Y'know, wait and see if the tree could give a lil' love." He had no idea what to expect but he gave his usual cheeky expression, deep inside panicking for the need for water from this tree. Might s'well try if they were gonna be here, chit chatting 'bout their future.

Derald's Items:
- 1 Knife, Dusk, naming his weapons cause he's coolz like that.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 am

I watched and let Ten take his knife back from my hand. We had some foxes to eat, just had to prepare them. Now the Ten guy was cutting up a tree, and I caught on to what he was doing, leaning against a tree lazily. "Good idea, Ten." I murmured, loud enough to be heard. I looked around the group and wondered which one of these people was most likely to kill me in my sleep. Gorilla boy seemed like the most likely, being a career and a major egotist. Ten had trusted me with his knife during the fight, so he'd probably leave me be. The other two didn't seem like the type to do it, yet. That made things a little easier to sit around for, only one person to really worry about here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have your cake and eat some things too   Have your cake and eat some things too - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have your cake and eat some things too
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next