The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sam Woods in the woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sam Woods in the woods Left_bar_bleue150/150Sam Woods in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods
Alliance::

Sam Woods in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Sam Woods in the woods   Sam Woods in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:56 am

I stood breathed heavily for a moment. And now what? I thought.
I had nowhere to go that I would be safe... I looked around me carefully. I was alone. I had no weapons nor clothes. Just my bare hands. I sat down and laid my head on my hands. I felt desperated. I couldn't even kill my self that way.

Soon enough, when my headache stopped, and I started calming down, I heard the sound of flowing water. Once again... I thought and walked closer to the sound. I saw a small pond, and reliefed, I laid my legs into the water. It was refreshing, I poured some on my arms and face, and then stood up.

Though I had no idea on how to use the items in my surrounding for me, I knew it wouldn't be so hard to make something to wear... I saw the large leaves of the bushes around me, and focusing, I considered them as ropes. Then I picked some and started tangling them together. The result wasn't so bad...

It would help her a slight bit. But it wouldn't last for too long... She put it on anyways, and kept walking.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sam Woods in the woods Left_bar_bleue150/150Sam Woods in the woods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Sam Woods in the woods   Sam Woods in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 am

The 'dress' Samantha made for herself was made up of only simple leaves, nothing tropical or large enough to cover a lot of her with short stems. As she began to move the lower leaves began to fall of behind her, but enough was still covering her top end to at least make her feel just a little bit warmer against the cold breeze picking up around her. It wouldn't last long though, maybe only a day or so before the stems broke completely under the stress. All she could see right now was trees, lots of trees and even a few bushes scattering the area.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sam Woods in the woods   Sam Woods in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:31 am

Samantha looked around in case she found something to keep for later as food, or even some sticks as a draft weapon... She narrowed her eyes in trying. She walked around, and crossed her arms making small steps. She felt vulnerable...
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Sam Woods in the woods   Sam Woods in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:35 am

As Samantha took a look around on the ground there was nothing of use, only a few broken twigs that couldn't be bigger then a straw lied around. The bushes could be promising, but just as she passed by one it began to rustle.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sam Woods in the woods   Sam Woods in the woods Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:51 am

Samantha heard a slight rustle coming from a bush, and without a second thought, she ran away. As much as she hated being an ally with people she was going to kill or to be killed from, she had to make an ally.
[left the area]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Woods in the woods   Sam Woods in the woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sam Woods in the woods
Page 1 of 1