The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:46 pm

The member 'Sorella' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :

View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 am

The cougar howled mournfully, the same way it did when it's twin had died too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Female Posts : 4071
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Gemma grinned, she had finally killed something and she was very excited and she was jumping up and down giggling. "Ooh this is so exciting Geoff!" She grinned. "Geoffy! we can each have our own cloak and we can use this animal blood for war paint and masking our scent and stuff!" She said beaming with excitement and you could tell she was truly happy. She bent down to the female cougar and she began on trying to skin the female. "You can try skinning the male!" she exclaimed.

(too lazy for colours)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:57 pm

the skin came off easy enough. From the distance, the twins could feel a couple of small tremors towards the bottom of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Deluna continued up her path, finding herself soon closer to the top of the mountain. She wasn't sure if she had made the right choice to venture up here, but now she noticed the spring. Her icy eyes scanned the perimeter, finding something she had been trying to avoid. People. Tributes. People who wanted her dead.

Feeling her heart race, the girl tried to stay hidden and away from the people who could see her. If she was correct, the twins from district six could soon be the death of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Gemma continued to skin the other cougar while she put the other skin aside. She was looking forward to their capes, and then she heard Geoff talking. "Shh someone might hear you." Gemma didn't care but she didn't want to be caught off guard while she was skinning the cougars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:57 pm

the area was wide open, with only a few caves to offer a slight amount of protection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Deluna looked over at some caves, not that far off. She also glanced the twins, skinning their cougars. The sight was rather gory, and disgusting to the tribute, who hadn't seen much blood throughout the games so far. She heard them talking, and wondered if she could make it to the caves without being spotted. The girl didn't really want to die at the hand of crazy twins, but she had to try and move.

Slowly standing, Deluna moved towards the cave. She tried to make sure that she wouldn't step on any twigs or leave to distract the twins from their skinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:15 am

Gemma had been finishing up with the cougar skin and she made note of what Geoff was saying. She soon pushed the meaty carcass over to Geoff and then she worked on putting holes in the cougar skin and she pulled a boot out and took the string to fashion a rope for their capes.once she was done that she put her cape on and set Geoff's down next to him. Soon she found a gash she had made on the female cougar and she cut deeper an widened the cut. She dipped her fingers into the blood and started to streak it onto her face and hands, coating her scent from other mutts now. Whether it worked or not she didn't know, she just hoped.

That was when Gemma's thoughts had gone to what Geoff had said earlier about sensing the pants. "Geoff, did you say something about sensing the pants earlier?" She asked she was a bit alarmed now, and if Geoff felt it there was possibility that someone was around their area, whether they were close or not, no one knew. Gemma gripped her knife tighter. "Should be on your guard, while you mess with the vital organs of the cougar." She said. Gemma was wary for now and she would keep her hears open and soon was no longer having her back face the opening of the cave. She wanted to be able to see too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

While Geoffrey had bewn distractes Deluna got closer to the two, but not before being spotted by the now alert Gemma. There was nowhere really to hide for Deluna as everything was out in tthe open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Deluna didn't think the male could see her, but the girl most likely could. Oops. She had to get out of here, now. Before the twins decided to skin her as well. Personally, she didn't think that her pale skin would compliment either of the twins' eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:28 pm

The member 'moon' has done the following action : ROLL

'Escape' :

View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 am

Gemma caught glance of a girl and she froze like a dear in headlights. She could go up and kill the girl or maybe have a little bit of fun. Gemma slowly stretched out getting up into a standing position, she slowly took a few steps forward and then can within inches of the girl. "Hello darling." She said cooly and just above a whisper. She extended her hand out and used her index finger and traced the girls jawline, and a line of red from the cougar blood could be seen. "I don't think I'm going to kill you yet." Gemma whispered softly to her. She then brushed strands of the girls hair back. "You'll be much better to run free a bit and come back, you'll make a pretty new human to work with, although we'll keep everything in tact, gotta give your family something." Gemma said and then she began tracing in blood on the girls neck a bit and making patterns and at one part marked a T in a circle and a star over it, it was her symbol marking that this tribute was hers to kill later. "Now dearie if someone else tries attacking you, scream and I'll hear you through the whisps of the wind, and I'll find you. You're mine, not theirs." Gemma said coldly and then her arm went back to her side and she grinned wickedly before she backed up more and into the cave back with Geoff. "We'll meet again, darling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 pm

A chilly breeze blew right up to Deluna as Gemma finished speaking, sending a shiver up her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Deluna watched the twins, unable to move or speak. What could she say? Please don't skin me? Even that sounded pathetic. The twins could easily overtake her, like they had to the cougar. The blood-filled stomach that the boy was holding made the tribute nauseous, feeling like her stomach might come up as well. If the tributes wanted to be insane, it was definitely working.

When the girl approached her, the tribute was tempted to attack, but the tone in the girl's voice made her hesitate. She wasn't going to die in that moment. The blood on her jawline instantly sent a chill down her spine, making Deluna's icy eyes widen. This physical contact was indescribable, something that terrified her. She felt like one of the girl's dolls, one that would soon be headless. "Right, hopefully we can avoid that," the girl muttered stiffly, not desiring to be a play thing of serial killers.

She exhaled as the girl retreated, not realizing she had been holding her breath. She wanted to leave, but maybe she could get a drink first. The girl shuffled over to the spring, kneeling down to get a quick drink in before the twins changed their minds. Deluna could run fast, right?
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Gemma watched the girl still and she hoped that the girl wouldn't harm her for now, becuase Gemma had lovely plans for later. "Yes, Geoff?" She asked finally snapping out of it knowing that he had been trying to talk to her but she hadn't heard much. "I think we should get a couple hours or even just a bit of minutes for rest, then we can continue on our journey." She said smiling.

(crappy post but I got busy with personal issues then today well I just don't want to die and have nothing else to really try and do for this post for the time being xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:12 pm

With everyone at a standstill, the wind just blew a cold breeze and sending a ripple through the spring of water Deluna was drinking from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:37 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Deluna cupped her hands together to form a makeshift cup, which allowed her to drink from the spring. The water was cooler and crisper than that of the forest, something that only encouraged her to drink more. She wasn't sure when she would be able to drink again, and wanted every sip to count.

After drinking her fill, the girl stood, and glanced behind her, almost expecting to see the girl from six again. However, he icy eyes didn't spot her, so she assumed that she could continue on her way, past the mountain and elsewhere. Really, the girl didn't know where to head next, but she would leave.

Making her way to a standing position, the girl took one last look over the area, before deciding to leave. The girl make her way back down the hill, wondering where it would take her next.

occ: deluna has left the area
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:47 am

((Moon, make sure to post here))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:28 am

Gemma shook her head, "Lets not worry about it, we'll meet up in due time." She said and then she went and made a small lay out of clothes for them to sleep on, and then she propped her bag up for a pillow. "I'd make a barrier for the wind, but I'm afraid time is falling short and we'll only need a few hours" Gemma said and then laid down. "If you come lay down beside me we can huddle up for some warmth while we sleep. It'll be just like at home, and when we were younger." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:42 pm

The wind began to pick up a little on the mountain top, and in the background the Turners could hear the sounds of swords clanging against each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Gemma pulled her cloak over her and she ended up falling asleep for awhile ignoring the sword clanging. She wanted to some sleep. After awhile of sleeping, which actually was probably less than hour but it was some sleep she woke up. "Geoff" She said to him, trying to wake him shaking him a bit. Gemma then began to pack some stuff up. "I think we should go and fight!" She said excitedly.

(no colour too lazy.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 pm

The twins got some sleep and it didn't seem like they had to go to far to get their fight as Deluna ran back up the trail looking a little worse then when she left only a little bit ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Deluna let her feet carry her away to the top of the mountain again, where she was a few moments ago. She was in goof health back then, but now she felt significantly worse. She had cuts on her back and arm, which were bleeding. The dried cougar blood remained on her jawline, reminding her of what the crazy girl had said. She might as well pay them a visit.

The girl knew it was insane, to think that she could take two pyschopaths in a death match, but she had to try. Deluna knew she was a goner, and wouldn't make it back to the waters of district four. She would die here, that was a near fact. Taking a breath, the girl ran words through her head, wondering if it was the right way to respond.

"Hello?" she called, waiting for the twins to appear. She knew they would, how could they resist the chance for more blood on the ground? The tribute hoped she could hold them off a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorella
Retired Admin

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Gemma had just finished getting her stuff together and moving her cape back to it's original position. She smiled as the girl had just come back. "You missed the encounter with her, but it's alright, she has found us now" Gemma said grinning and then she held her knives in her hand, "Lets play a game." She said tilting her head and she soon came forward and then ran a bit to get more momentum and then she loosened her grip on the hilt of her blade and then went in for a cork screw stab.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~    

Back to top Go down

Come away little lass come away to the water, To the ones that are waiting only for you.~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next