The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Left_bar_bleue150/150Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT)   Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 am

The Hunger Games!

Yes, yes, much exciting news to be sharing with all of you. I am going to try to keep this short but I'm not really one of those peoples where that is possible in my opinion.

Now first off a big congratulations to all of you who participated in the 35th annual hunger games! It was a great turn out and give a round of applause for our wonderful new GM on the board, Ari! She did a good job, even though gm posts lacked, she has a job, friends, a play, and boyfriend plus people do like their down time so I thought she did a fantastic job and was rather creative!

Now, was last games not satisfactory to you? did you not win? Would you like to win? How about you come and join us for our annual 36th Hunger games! I know I know, you're thinking "But Sor it's too soon after the last one" Ah yes it is my dear little chuck, but alas, if we wait until June, that is simply just too long and we don't want you all to run away!

So, these 36th games are a bit interesting might I add, I mean they're our tenth games since the site started pretty wild huh? And what not better to celebrate our 10th annual games by having a mod GM! Fresh meat to throw out there, Lupa will be our lovely GM and she will be co gming with Gazimu! What an interesting GM duo pair! We'll need to wait and see. There's already an arena made and planning and prep going into this.

The reapings will happen THIS upcoming Saturday most likely so look out for it and get those characters all prepped up! See you there and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Left_bar_bleue0/150Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT)   Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT) Tumblr_inline_n02wopnhy41rcryyq

HYPE INTENSIFIES
Back to top Go down

Lets Get Down To Business~ (IMPORTANT INFO READ IT)
Page 1 of 1