The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Left_bar_bleue0/150My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Empty
PostSubject: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Name: Luna Kim
Age/Birthday: Age 17, December 25
District: 4
Rich or Poor: Poor
Weapon Of Choice: Throwing knives/dagger Cray-Cray 
Physical Appearance: Luna is short and thin, with long black hair and dark eyes. Her idea of fashion is a t-shirt and a pair of jeans (which is now turning very fashionable). She has fair skin with no freckles. When going to a formal event, she wears a fancier, pale purple blouse and a simple skirt. Her shoes remain the same (a pair of sneakers).
Personality: She's socially awkward, and emits a small squeak whenever someone speaks to her.  If she meets the guy she likes and he smiles at her, its like the apocalypse. She screams and runs away like a fan girl. Because she doesn't pay attention, she often runs into walls and trees like a pro. She has so much nervous energy built up inside of her that she can never stop moving. Luna is always twiddling her fingers, tapping her foot, or shaking her leg.
Flaw: Luna is not strong. AT ALL. (She can do 5 push-ups if she tries really hard!)
Talents: Luna's talents are running (but not stopping...), hiding, and singing.
Family: Her mother (Elise) and father (Bob).
Pets: Flower the caterpillar~!
Brief History: When Luna was born, her parents believed she would be a talkative child because of how much noise she made. However, she was a quiet, awkward child. She was teased because of her high voice and short height, so she often didn't talk at all. She was nicknamed "Pipsqueak."She found her pet caterpillar under a rock (it has yet to turn into a butterfly). Then after a Hunger Games she watched (which featured many throwing weapons!), she decided to practice in secret with twigs and pebbles. Her aim improved, but she never showed it to anyone but her caterpillar.
Preferred Angles: Innocent, shy, quiet
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy, aggressive, flirtatious
Token: Purple pebble she found by a stream.
Other: Edit after 37th Games: The awkward Luna is now willing to make friends! Don't get me wrong, she's still naturally shy and timid, but now, you can actually... *GASP* have an actually conversation with her? Now attack her.

(Edited because of more grammar mistakes! o-o I'm not changing anything else because I want to see how much my writing changes by... December, I guess? '.')

Deceased, 38th Games

Last edited by Kitzi on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the site! Smile I'm Rainy, and if you find yourself with any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member. (We have names in dark red, blue, or green as you can see by my blue username. Razz ) We're actually doing the reapings today for our next games so if you want your character to be in the pool for the random picking please request for them to be added here. (They should be added there regardless, but I'm mentioning it specifically because that's where we reap 'em from and the reapings are today.) If you are confused as to how the Games are played we have some Arena Guides here and past games in our archive section. Sorry for the long introduction, now let's take a look at your first character! Very Happy

Luna appears to have a few problems but they should be fairly easy fixes and soon you'll be on your way to RPing her! First of all, Luna cannot have purple eyes, so please change that. Secondly her weapon of choice is a bit problematic so I'm going to explain the circumstances under which it would be used. Poison darts, like any other weapon, can not be used to instantly kill someone, as that is not how we fight in the Games on this site. (See arena guides above for more detail on dice.) Also, they would probably have to be a sponsor gift and you would not be able to reuse them like you can sometimes reuse arrows because the poison would be gone. They would likely have to be specialty attacks where the poison would disorient the victim so you may want to do some reading up on that if you do not want to simply change the weapon. Other than that, Luna looks okay for the most part.

Please change those things and I or another staff member will get back to you to review/accept her and you'll be good to go! Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Left_bar_bleue0/150My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:06 pm

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ 2Q==
Name: Shay Vesper
Age/Birthday: Age 15, February 14
District: 7
Rich or Poor: Poor
Weapon Of Choice: Knife
Physical Appearance: Shay is of average height and weight. Her straight brown hair is either worn up in a bun or loose around her shoulders. She has fair skin and hazel eyes. On an average day, she wears a random shirt, a pair of worn-down jeans, and old sneakers.
Personality: Shay loves the trees. One can find her lounging on a thick branch high above the ground, playing her ukulele. However, you wouldn't usually go searching for her. She doesn't like many people, and will generally ignore people or reply with one or two words. Talk to her for a bit, and perhaps you might receive a longer response. She is very quiet. However, once you get to know her, she'll talk more (duh), and is patient and gentle.
Flaw: Shay doesn't enjoy making friends.. Or being around people...
Talents: Climbing, playing the ukulele, staring (into your SOUL o.o)
Family: Her mother (Reese)
Brief History: Shay was born without a father. All she was told was that he had died in an accident involving falling trees. Then both of her older siblings were reaped at the same time. They died in the Bloodbath. The absence of siblings and a father didn't affect Shay as much as it would affect others. The only difference in her daily routine was that she had more chores. But she ignores them anyway, preferring to climb trees and play her ukulele, a gift from her mother.
Preferred Angles: Musical, quiet, gentle
Angles this tribute will not do: Aggressive, afraid, shy
Token: A thin bracelet made from woven grass and rope.
Other: Shay absolutely ADORES clouds. They're so fluffy~!
FC: Felicity Jones

((Edited so I could fix a couple typos and grammar mistakes. It was bothering me.))

Last edited by Kitzi on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Left_bar_bleue150/150My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Accepted!
great job!
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 pm

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ 9k=
Name: Mavis Griffin
Age/Birthday: Age 16, June 1
District: 8
Rich or Poor: Middle
Weapon Of Choice: Anything that isn't heavy or too hard to use.
Physical Appearance: My hair is black, and my eyes are a dark brown. My skin is a bit pale, I guess you could say I'm a bit shorter than average. I would rather wear jeans than skirts. I'll be willing to wear skirts on the day of the Reapings, because everyone looks fancy and cute.
Personality: People say I'm cute and bubbly. I don't know how true that is, but rainbows and sparkles for everyone! I generally like being around people, and it isn't hard to make friends. It's also hard to make me upset, so if you manage to make me mad, I applaud. You have a natural talent for pissing people off. However, I can get a little clingy and annoying, according to Mom. I don't think so though. People just need a bit of cheering up, right? Food could help. I love food.
Flaw: Sometimes, I end up trusting people too much... Especially if they offer food..
Talents: Hugging, baking, throwing stuff in general.
Family: Mom (Emmalina) and Dad (Ward)
Brief History: I never had any siblings. I'm kind of jealous of all the other people in my district who have brothers and sisters. No matter what they say about how annoying they are, I still want someone to keep me company when I'm home by myself. Nothing major has ever happened in my life. I've had my share of minor bullying, broken friendships, and delicious food. I love food! Especially sweets! My family doesn't usually buy sweets, but when we do, it's like a taste of heaven! Sometimes, my parents would sometimes bring home some wheat, sugar, cream, and other ingredients they intended to use. I would steal some of it and try to bake some cupcakes. Turns out, I'm not too bad. I hope to own a bakery some day so I can make everyone happy with cupcakes!
Preferred Angles: Bubbly, cute, social
Angles this tribute will not do: Shy, sexy, mysterious
No token.
Other: I love rainbows and unicorns! You know what's even better? Rainbow unicorns! Sor\'s Unicorn 
Face Claim: Keiko Kitagawa

Last edited by Kitzi on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Left_bar_bleue150/150My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:41 pm

Alright so first of all "race" isn't really a thing in panem. Everyone is in Panem and such together. No one considers themselves as "Asian" though. People are people in Panem, and I doubt they know anything about the old world and Asia and such, so if you could take all traces of that out, that'd be great.

Also, forms are more formal writing, so if you could please take out all the faces you've put in there, that'd be lovely. Please and thank you. Also please done "CAPS LOCK A SENTENCE LIKE THIS" if you want to use excitement just use the exclamation mark. (!). Please take the "~" out of the sheet also please.

One last thing would be, the first sentence of her bio, please take that out and refer to the first note.

After these changes are made, please make a note and I shall review again.

~Sor.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm

I think I fixed it! It doesn't seem too formal, but I hope it's okay...
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Mavis is My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Temp_210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 pm

((just an interjection - the fc is 27, please make her older than 14. thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 am

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ RueOk

Name: Solstice Emmerson
Age/Birthday: Age 13, October 31
District: 2
Rich or Poor: Middle
Weapon Of Choice: Throwing axes
Physical Appearance: Solstice's dark hair is thick and curly. Her skin is dark rather than tan, and her eyes are dark brown. She prefers wearing fashionable clothing, but does not want to stick out of the crowd because of what she wears. Because of her young age, she's still shorter than average, but she's a bit light for her age.
Personality: Solstice hates sticking out. Never in the popular cliques, but never an outsider. That's how she likes it so she can avoid being picked on or gossiped about. She's normally calm and a little stiff around people. Always the polite one, she's willing to be a friend for anyone. But she has another side of her. This other side can be cunning and manipulative. She will act this way to persuade others to give her discounts at the store. Other times she's shown this side of her was when she made her brother to give her snacks and when she played a prank on a friend. It doesn't appear often, but will pop up whenever she wants something.
Flaw: She loves any kind of cat way too much...
Talents: Hiding, pouncing, and blending in
Family: Mom (Tess), Dad (Greil)
Pet(s): A very old cat (Fluffy)
Brief History: Solstice was born. Nothing special about it. Her mother has quite a few friends, and they all have children a few years older than her. They would practice pouncing with Fluffy, the pet cat. Then they became of age to enter the Games. They took advantage of the training center and began to practice stabbing, slashing, throwing, etc. Her mother and father are strict about winning the Hunger Games. They want the money and the glory. Influenced by her friends and family, she began to practice with tools in the kitchen. Ever since she's been allowed into the training center, she has practiced using weapons (any weapon, particularly branches and butter knives. You never know what you'll find in the arena...). She practiced at night because it was emptier, and she didn't want others to make fun of her.
Preferred Angles: Polite, calm, confident
Angles this tribute will not do: Angry, nervous, depressed
No token.
Other:
Face Claim: Amandla Stenberg (surprised she's not taken o.o)

Deceased, 37th Games.

Last edited by Kitzi on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 am

Hey Kitzi! Very Happy woo you're on a roll with charries. xD But let's just get into it shall we? Wink It's looking good but I'd just like to touch on a couple of things so that we can make your character stronger (more developed in a sense) and more of her own. So yeah! c: Sorry it's gonna be a bit lengthy, D: but it's only four things I swear xD

First off, it'll be better if you can specify a certain type of weapon of choice. Sure she may be able to use any kind of weapon, that's perfectly normal, but I'm sure she has a favourite weapon she love to use! Having said that, that would naturally be her best weapon she'd like to have on hand, thus Weapon of Choice. As there are special dice for people who have their weapon of choice in hand. As Rainy has put the link up there, it would be great to check out some of the arena guidelines. c:

Next, there are a couple of pointers for her personality. For example, her cunning and manipulative side has to come out some way or another to even know that she has a side like that. So "saving it for the games" isn't exactly very practical. If it's apart of them, naturally it'll come out, where very subtly where no one notices, or twofaced-ly where she shows, or uses that to her advantage. Practically speaking, I'd love to use that side of me to oh y'know, convince things. You'll need to address How and Why she hides that side, because I think it's a lil not believable to others that when she has such a useful side to her she wouldn't use it at least once in awhile. I'm not saying you have to change, you just need to address why, give a reason to it so that we can understand c:

Her History also has a bit of problem because we have been having quite a few games already. If we do the math right, Solstice's brother will be 25, and going back a couple of years, it clashes with the actual Games we have. And we don't have a D2 in the top two and dying to a d5 so that may be a big problem :/ There has rarely been a D2 in the top two and losing but once again, as Rainy has put up the links, you can check out the past Games to understand it a little better Razz.

Also, you mentioned that "But she always trained at night. If she ever did get reaped, she wouldn't want herself to stick out and become an instant target." But the thing is if she is reaped, it wouldn't matter because her skills will still be displayed to the other tributes, who aren't from her district who won't really know whether she trained at night or day. You can just explain that better and keep the night training thing. Very Happy

Overall it's just about answering to the traits that may seem questionable so to make a more solid character. Solstice is all good and she gets needs a bit of tweaking actually, the rest is up to you to decide whether you want to strengthen her character Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Don't know if I did everything well, but I think I got most of it. :I Thanks for checking Solstice~! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Solstice Emmerson is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Name: Ax Rails
Age/Birthday: 14, July 20
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Rich/Poor: Richy Rich c:
Weapon Of Choice: Knives are fun, yes?
Physical Appearance: Like his brothers, Ax has blue eyes. He has wavy, brown hair. He is short (but still growing!) and is slightly underweight. His tan skin is spotted here and there with faded freckles. Try not to force him to wear fancy/tight clothing. He'd rather wear loose t-shirts and a comfortable pair of shorts.
Personality: Ax enjoys being the youngest of his brothers. He realizes it's a privilege, and holds the position proudly. However, he is sensitive about his height. He's like the annoying little brother that everyone wants but doesn't want at the same time. He enjoys being around people, and is generally easy to get along with if you don't get annoyed easily. He doesn't get upset easily, but when he is, watch out. When Ax is angry, he goes a bit cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and has a tendency to overeact.
Dislikes: His height, being hungry, math, heights.
Flaw: Ax is gullible.
Talents: Cooking (omigoshsomagical), eating quickly, annoying humans.
Family:
Mother, 45 - Works at Restaurant that specializes in fish products.
Father, 46 - Executioner.
Damian, 19 - Executioner in Training
Zeke, 16 - Late Executioner in Training. (Died in the 37th Games)
Demitri, 15 - Student (?)
Ars, 14 - Student
Pets: Nope.
History: Ax was born with four older brothers. Fun? Sure. But by the time he was eligible to enter the Games, any achievement the young boy could think of was already accomplished and meant little. Good grades? Nope. Executioner in training? Nope. At least everyone gave him attention, which was something Ax never understood. Why do people like squishing the cheeks of the youngest child? What about Ars? His cheeks might be squishier! 

However, Ax was always aware that his family was richer than others. He was constantly reminded by the worn clothes that his classmates always wore, and of how thin others around him were. Of course, no one really took note, because they were only children. Until the 37th Games.

Zeke was reaped. He would win. He's strong enough, right? He's clever enough, right? No. Not enough. The Rails family watched as another tribute slashed at Zeke. This made him a bit depressed, but his spirits were only dampened in the slightest bit. Even over a year later, however, any mention of his brother's death stresses him a bit.
Preferred Angles: Confident, loud, annoying
Angles this tribute will not do: Shy, quiet, clever
Token: Nope.
Face Claim: Still searching...
Other: Thanks for letting me use one of Zeke's brothers, Matti. ^.^

Last edited by Kitzi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 2:40 pm

((Just so you know, you can't use Dylan O'Brien. Turtles is inactive but he actually isn't the real claimer. Dylan was shared with him for Capitol character use, but he's actually a dead tribute claim and even if you did get permission from his original user, there are a lot of people I know who would want the claim as well, at least one of whom I specifically know have asked about him before you even joined the site. Sorry! If you need our help to find some else, feel free to ask and we'll do out best.))
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanks, Rain. Working on finding another face claim!

Luna Kim is now 18, and is willing to make friends! She's naturally shy and timid though, so deal with it. o3o
Shay Vesper is now 16.
Mavis Griffin is now 17.

If I missed any, please let me know. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Ax is now finished! PROCEED TO JUDGE. (He's on page 1. o3o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:30 am

Ax is.... accepted!! Smile Gosh those Rails parents have been busy xD
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:03 pm

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWv9-a4T5z-msEZh7wXtpygnpMobyWeV-laH3q_m0MplXnpx57

Name: Luna Kim
Color: #cc99ff
Age/Birthday: (now) 18, December 25
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Rich/Poor: Poor
Weapon Of Choice: Throwing knives/dagger
Physical Appearance: Luna is short. She has long, dark hair and brown eyes. She has clear, fair skin. Being disconnected from society, Luna completely ignores what she wears. One would most likely find her with a t-shirt and a pair of worn jeans. On special events, Luna will wear a skirt. That's pretty much the only difference.
Personality: Luna is naturally shy and timid. Being the socially awkward human that she is, she'll likely patiently wait for the other person to move away if she bumps into a stranger. Or emit strange little squeaks. She has a lot of nervous energy, so she may be shaking a leg or fiddling with the edge of her shirt. Get used to her shyness, and Luna might (MIGHT) warm up to you. She could be considered "cutesy," but even then, she'll be really shy and quiet. Good thing she smiles a lot.
Likes: Soft objects, sweet foods, fluffy pillows, starfish.
Dislikes: Large groups of people, talking to people, speaking to crowds, and anything that has to do with people. Oh, and she isn't the biggest fan of sour food.
Flaw: Luna is pretty weak. She can do five push-ups if she tried really hard!
Talents: Running (but not stopping), hiding, singing.
Family: Mother (Elise), Father (Bob)
Pets: Flower the Caterpillar (turned into a butterfly, so I guess you could say she doesn't have a pet anymore.
History: Luna was a very loud baby. Crying was pretty much a talent. Her parents believed she would be very talkative, but it turned out to be the opposite. Luna was quiet, awkward, and shy. Because of her height and high voice, she was often teased and called "Pipsqueak." Being sensitive at the time, Luna had often run away and hid around the beaches. This is where she found Flower. Flower had been sitting on a flower (noideasjudgeme). It had squiggled onto the young girl's arm and stayed with her ever since.
There had been a Games featuring throwing weapons, and Luna was fascinated. She practiced in secret with sticks and stones, and never showed anyone but her tiny pet.
Preferred Angles: Soft-spoken, quiet, shy
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy, dumb, angry
Token: Nope.
Face Claim: Taeyeon Kim
Other: Luna isn't a new character. I just decided to edit her a bit. o3o
Deceased, 38th Games

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Lunaba10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~   My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Kitzi. Here's my character~
Page 1 of 1