The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Have you ever wondered what really goes on in our THG staff Skype?

I'll let you in on a little secret: not much productivity. But we do occasionally voice-chat, and Raiv recorded some of our most recent voice chat adventure, without Lup or Sor's knowledge, although obviously they know now and I have gotten the permission of everyone involved to post this for you all. :PSo I went through the recording after Raivy sent it to me and picked out some of my favorite little snippets and put it together into a little 14-minute video with mostly just a black screen + audio for you all! 14 minutes may seem like a long time, but this collection was taken from about 50 minutes of audio and I stopped it when Lup left and we started to play Two Truths and a Lie. Razz Let us know if you'd like to hear more and if so, what you'd like to hear. Also, feel free to try to guess our voices before we start saying names. If you have any questions as to the context of a certain snippet let us know and it shall likely be explained. :PBut yeah, we've had up to 8 hours of voice chat before so if you have any requests for what you want to hear us talk about or just comments, post a reply here! Now, with out further ado... Lup, Rainy, Sor, and Raiv present: THG STAFF VOICE CHAT SNIPPETS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaMpA4RhMWI&feature=youtu.be

(I'm trying to post the video here but it's unlisted so it might not work. If not, there's the link above. Razz)

Featuring~

- Fat Cats
- Croissants
- Lupa's Tractor
- Rainy trying to get Sor to sing with her
- Our first impressions of Raivy
- Discussions of Gazzypoo
- And much more!

Thank you all and please let us know whether this is something you'd like to see more of!

-Rainy

Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Are-you-not-entertained
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Left_bar_bleue0/150Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Rainy Pie wrote:

I believe you have misspelled Gazzypants
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Raivis wrote:

You called? Gaz\'s Smilie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Raivis wrote:
Rainy Pie wrote:

And I believe you must have misheard my response to that in the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Gazimu wrote:
Raivis wrote:

You called? Gaz\'s Smilie

OH NO THEY GOT YOU TOO RUN EVERYONE RUN FOR THE FREEDOM OF YOUR MINDS

ps it's gazzypoo
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Rainy Pie wrote:
Raivis wrote:
Rainy Pie wrote:

And I believe you must have misheard my response to that in the video.

Yea.. "I'LL CUT YOU"~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~   Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Window Into the Inner Workings of the Staff!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: