The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

running is a victory~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   Tue May 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Mirabelle Goulding
Mira shook her head as the girl's body was consumed by the hedges. She couldn't believe that after all this time fighting, it had come to the final four. She didn't know exactly who was alive, but that her alliance made up half of the tributes that were still breathing. She had made it too far to die now. She had gone to far to give up. However, she wanted out of the forest. It was all she had seen of the arena, and she wanted to get out. "There has to be a way out," Mira muttered, her eyes scanning the hedges for any movement.  

The girl knew damn well that the only thing that could let them out was the gamemakers, but she didn't care. There had to be a way to get out, without actually fighting. "You have to get home, Travis, but so do I. I'm done fighting with you, we need to get out of here," Mirabelle said softly. She slowly walked to the edge of the plant barrier, running her hand hesitantly along the leaves, as if there was a break in it. "Even if you can kill me, I don't want to kill you, I won't," the tribute explained, a pained expression on her face. "There has to be another way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   Tue May 06, 2014 7:53 pm

The rumbling continued as the hedges went down, and the earth beneath the tributes’ feet tilted up, sending them and their dinos tumbling down the newly formed hillside.

Travis and Mira are sent to the Maple Tree.  Please post in This Topic.  Welcome to the Final Four![/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

running is a victory~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6