The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Left_bar_bleue150/150Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Empty
PostSubject: Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute)   Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Tumblr_mmhpjmT8mD1rhtm94o1_500

Miss Chandler had been sitting at her table with a glass of wine in hand. She was one of the most elegant and richest women in the Capitol and this games she finally decided she'd like to sponsor. Miss Chandler had her eye on a few tributes so in order for her to sponsor another she had plans, and she grinned at them, she needed these games to be interesting, so far, the predictable was going on, lovers pitted against each other, a boy fighting his girlfriend and baby, she didn't know half of what it was like to be a game maker, but she knew sponsors had some leeway. Miss Chandler had a plan and she was going to make it work effectively. There was a reason why her new found husband loved her so, and it wasn't just for he looks.
Back to top Go down

Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute)   Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Tumblr_n4ccmvNu0E1ruog0to2_250
Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute) Cariss10
Outfit

Carissa had been watching the Games religiously from the very beginning, but now that sponsoring was open she knew her time had come. She'd torn herself away from the screen, done a little shopping to calm any nerves she may have had, and was now ready to seek out some sponsors for Celestia. There was a rather wealthy looking lady sitting at a table with a glass of wine, and Carissa smiled. Just my kind of person.  She strolled over to the woman and smiled. "Hello, dear. I hate to barge in, but I just have to say- I love your shoes!" Carissa was partially using flattery as a way to start up a conversation, but she wasn't lying. She'd have considered approaching the woman solely to ask about her shoes even if she wasn't looking for sponsors, but she knew she had to keep her mind on business. Just have to work it into the conversation, unless she brings it up herself. "I must say they suit you nicely. Would you perhaps know where I could maybe get a similar pair? Oh, and sorry, don't mean to be rude. I'm Carissa, the District 1 mentor this year," she explained, extending her hand for the other woman to shake. "I apologize for my outfit being a bit drab as well- I'm in mourning."

Back to top Go down

Convince me your tribute is worth sponsoring for~(Open for mentors to try and get a sponsor for their tribute)
Page 1 of 1