The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Left_bar_bleue0/0One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Empty
PostSubject: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 pm

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Newcreate.php?text=Zeke%20Rails&name=Blackout-Midnight

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_mhkyg5gRcN1rggwwho2_250

It was late, about 11pm. Zeke was out with some of his friends, looking for somewhere to crash out and have one of their parties. The boy really enjoyed inviting random people to the tavern Zeke and his boys always drank at. Naturally, his parents should have cared, but they didn't. Whenever Zeke's brother, Damien, tried to rat his gang out, his father would say 'They're growing up, just like you. Not go practice whipping dummies.', or at least, that's what Damien said. Zeke always enjoyed the last part about whipping dummies. Not only did Zeke want to enforce the law, but he also felt like breaking it. There was something about abusing people for doing wrong that got the boy hyper. But, it was sad to see some people who did nothing wrong get mauled.

Finally, Zeke and his gang reached the tavern. He heard that it was owned by a family called the Demeraire's. The boy had no clue who they were, but they had really nice drinks, so it honestly didn't matter. He and his three buddies stood right in front of the bartender. "Hey, we need one of everything. Including a kiss if there is a beautiful waitress here. Just kidding, no kiss. Unless they insist." He said, chuckling and snapping his right fingers as he spoke. "We'll be over towards the back. So hurry!" Zeke continued, walking all the way to nearly the back corner, just a little closer to the table where you ordered your drinks. Zeke sat down, looked around, then kicked his feet up on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Left_bar_bleue150/150One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 pm

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_m8yw6uqCTJ1qim2ju

Tonight, Sera was working, she didn't like being at the tavern much, it was just full of dumb people drinking their pains away, but if their pain needed to be washed down and pushed away, and it gave her family money, she couldn't complain. She didn't have to make the drinks, at the very least which was a good thing she guessed, but that was more so her brother's job whenever he was working. Sera worked most weekends, seeing as her parents liked her to do well in school, but she also had time during school days. Sera saw a group of guy a year or two older than her come in and they ordered something as she was walking back over there. She heard the request and rolled her eyes. She almost wanted to take longer because of guys like him. She still had a to be a people person while she was here.

Grabbing the tray she rested it on one hand and she walked over to the back, weaving in and out of people, a few drunk guys were playing darts, which could be bad sometimes, but they were usual fishermen stopping by. "Don't hurt yourself this time Noel." She called out to him, and he gave her a nod back and laughed. As she made it to the back she began passing the drinks out. "Here's your drinks, boys." She said flashing them a smile and then looked at the one who gave the order, "Unfortunate for you, I don't give out kisses." She said to him and then walked to another table to hand out their order and walked past again. "Enjoy your drinks, and call me if there's anything else you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Left_bar_bleue0/0One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 pm

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_mozb8bKzmP1qcmnsuo1_500

Zeke looked around the tavern. There were several people there. A few of them were playing darts, local fisherman that the boy had seen around. Then, came a girl who brought out the drinks. This wasn't the normal girl who passed them out. This girl, to Zeke was much cuter. "Hello." He said, speaking a little bit louder than he intended. Zeke slid over one of the drinks he had ordered. He smiled at the girl. "Weird.." The boy said, taking a sip of the drink. He reached into his jeans' pocket, looking for any spare change he had lying around. Hopefully the girl was nice enough to accept the tip. He continued drinking as a dart flew by his table. When Zeke swallowed, he put his drink back on the table. The boy started bursting out in a laugh, which made his friends laugh. The boy continued his drink, until it was all gone in a matter of a minute.

"Hey, waitress!" He said, taking his change of about $7.50 out of his pocket. "I have a tip for you. And uh, can I get your name?" Zeke said, again a bit louder. He dropped the money on the table. The boy took another drink. Of course he had more money for actually paying for the drinks. He took a big gulp of the drink, setting it back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Left_bar_bleue150/150One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 pm

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_m8yw8iIM4N1qim2ju

Sera was busy collecting more drinks for other people, that she had gotten. She dropped them off and then returned to get more. Eventually some people ordered small bits of food that they sold here, because they liked to appear sober enough sometimes just because they ate, but it made them money. As she was at one table she heard the younger guy shout out to her and she sighed, after finishing with the other customer she came back and she heard that he had a tip for her. She took the top and put it in her jean pocket. "I'm Sera. Would you like anything else while I am still here?" She asked as it was part of the job and such and she was just thankful her grandparents were gone already, they got a bit strict with how the job should be done sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 pm

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. KKQovSk
One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_inline_mztwd3EkWg1rsud01

Alaric wiped a glass as he stared out to the customers just chattering and playing and gambling. He was bored. Absolutely bored. No one was like really drunk and telling him their whole life story or whatnot and the bar counter was quite empty. Actually it was quite nice, this peace and quiet. He hummed a little tune to himself, clearing the empty glasses that his sister brings back. It was all fine and dandy until one huge group of youngsters burst in. Prolly about their age, a little older. Al grinned as the buzz grew again; gossips are always nice to listen in on. He raised an eyebrow as one of the boys call out to him to order one of everything. "Seriously?" He muttered under his breath as he gestured to him that his order was taken. Setting the glasses aside, he started working on the first couple, flipping around a couple of shakers at once. They had 42 different kind of drinks, he can't be serious right? He gave Sera a look as she came over to collect drinks for customers before he shrugged and continued with the next couple of drinks. Al continued to watch the couple of guys, and he scowled as he noticed her being hit on. He finished his list of orders and rested his chin on his hand, sulking. He can't go out there and create a ruckus cause he'll get it from his grandpa. But oh if he could, he would. "Would you like a punch to the face?" He mouthed out silently as he rolled his eyes chuckling to himself and feeling the need to drag his sister away from all the drunkards around.

I got permission from Sor to bring in butthurt Al for the fun of it all xD hope it's okay! c:
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:30 pm

((Weebles Chii <3))

Zeke smiled as the girl that served him the drinks came walking back at his call. The girl had took the tip, which he was a bit happy about. Who wouldn't? "Nice to meet cha, Sera. I'm Zeke. I come here pretty often, but I've never you.. do you work here a lot?" He asked the girl, smiling. Sera looked to be about the same age, maybe a bit younger. Good thing Damien isn't here.. he'd ruin everything.. Zeke thought, staring in the kind of a way people do when he/she is in love.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Sera watched the boy and watched how he moved and talked. She was a bit weary about him being around and she was only being nice to do her job right now. He wasn't the type of person she'd be with, he just wasn't her type. He seemed loud, partier, and not so serious type. She was a bit off about it. He introduced himself and she nodded, "Well Zeke, I do work here quite a bit, and I'm always around seeing as this is my family's tavern." She said to him giving him a smile. "Is there anything else you need? Because if not I'll just go now." Sera said.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:43 pm

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_inline_mztwa26jYH1rsud01

Al sighed through his closed lips and glared at them. The longer that guy stared at his sister with those eyes, the more pissed he was. He glanced to the left and to the right of the bar, no one needed a drink right? A couple of old fishermen sat by the bar chatting and laughing about some huge fish George let loose. Their glasses were still more than half full and he decided that his service won't be needed in the next 5 minutes or so. Alaric concocted another drink, for one more 'order' and slipped away from the bar, popping by behind his sister. "Say, is this man bothering you there, Sera?" Al grinned, resting an arm on her shoulder with a round tray on his free hand. He turned towards the couple of boys, eyeing them up and down, standing a little in front of her now. Surely if he take a nice and kind approach, their Gramps won't say anything. He was being nice. Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Zeke smiled as the girl started to talk again. "Oh, that's really weird.. I don't think I've seen your beautiful face until now." He said in a confused way. Then the girl asked if there was anything else he needed. "Nah, that'll be all, I think." Zeke said, backing his chair out from the table. That's when he heard something.. from a guy. Zeke looked a little bit behind him to see a boy. The boy said something that Zeke didn't think about before he said something back. "Well then. That isn't really nice of you to say about me." He said, getting up now. Nobody spoke to Zeke that way.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Sera looked at the two and sighed, she looked over to the clock and saw she was off work anyways. She heard Al behind her after Zeke had flown compliments her way and she had to do everything to not roll her eyes at it. "It was nice to meet you, also please don't get into a fight my brother is harmless, and you don't need to be involved, he was talking to me and he hardly said anything insulting to you. Please enjoy your drinks, I am off shift now." With that Sera quickly turned on her heel and she left, she wasn't good with these situations and she was just getting all mixed up. She dropped her apron off at the bar and then she left the building.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:00 am

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Tumblr_inline_mztw3dW4g71rsud01

Al raised an eyebrow, not nice? Well, he tried. "I was merely asking a question to my sister, anything else is prolly in your head." He shrugged and gave his sister a look as she called him harmless. If these guys were doing something mean to her he definitely wouldn't want to be known as harmless. And Al, compared to Sera however, rolled his eyes immediately as he chuckled, "If you say so sis," He pat her shoulder before she left them all alone, dumping her apron on the bar. Of course, he was glad that her shift was over and that she'll probably be away from all these drunkards (they're all really nice guys, he swears, just not when they're drunk sometimes). Alaric glanced back to the boys and gave them a wave, "Well, if you guys ever need anything, just call from the bar. Enjoy!" He went back behind the bar with the unserved glass of gin on the tray and kept Sera's apron properly. He eyed them for a little while before George called for another glass of shots. He liked his job, sure. But early night time shift are really the more boring ones. His finger played with the rim of the untouched glass of gin before he gulped it down in one mouth. The moment he put the glass down though he felt a hand pull his ear hard. "How many times do ya need to hear it, I'm not paying you to waste the alcohol on yourself!" Gramps ranted. He's usually laid back and chill, until you enter his arena of expertise. Al muttered before being drowned out by Gramps again, "But you aren't paying me anyt-"

"Scoot along now, I'll take over before you drink down the whole bar." The old man huffed and shooed Al away, who cradled his poor abused ear. "Alright gramps, see ya later! Don't shake too hard now," He laughed before setting his own apron back and changing out to more comfortable clothes. There's still moonlight to burn and that means there's still a beach to explore. He left by the back door, almost tempted to go bug his sister, wherever she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.   One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of everything, including a kiss if you don't mind.
Page 1 of 1