The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, everyone :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyy

Skyy

Female Posts : 64
Birthday : 2003-06-15

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello, everyone :D Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello, everyone :D Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Hello, everyone :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone :D   Hello, everyone :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:29 am

As seen up above, HELLO! I'm Sky (alias of mine) and it's wonderful to meet you!

I'll be frequently seen in the Chatbox, and that's where I almost always go when I'm first registered on an RP site ^^ I really like emoticons, so you'll be seeing a lot of that when I'm OOC.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello, everyone :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello, everyone :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone :D   Hello, everyone :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:29 am

Welcome to the site Sky Razz I'm Matti, just an awkward little Big-Cat lover..
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello, everyone :D Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello, everyone :D Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone :D   Hello, everyone :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:12 pm

Heyo Sky! Very Happy Welcome to the forums~ Hope you have a nice time here c: We're all nice normal people, I swear. Though you'll find me online at the weirdest times. Sooooo see ya around! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone :D   Hello, everyone :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Sky! Welcome to the site! Smile I'm Rainy and I'm into geeky fandoms, every tv show ever, Mean Girls, cats, fairytales, books, music, faceclaims, a billion other things, and ranting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other staff member and we'll be happy to help as much as we can. Razz Thanks for joining and we hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone :D   Hello, everyone :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 pm

WELCOME TO THE SITE SKY! I'm Sorrie! :3 If you have any questions just feel free to pm anyone here really. Welcome to the family! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone :D   Hello, everyone :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: