The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Left_bar_bleue150/150Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Empty
PostSubject: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Delilah had spent a few days on her on but now she was sitting in the forest on a rock by the side of a cliff. The one that she tricked Jack with. She get throwing things off the side. She was mad, boys were stupid. The one guy she liked didn't even know she really existed, and then Jack one of her friends was obsessed with some girl that was barely around, she wasn't to be found anymore. She sighed and brought her knees up to her chest and had her chin rest on her knees as a few tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Left_bar_bleue1/1Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Rose had disappeared a while ago without a word, until just about a week ago.  Jack'd gotten a letter under his doorstep in explanation.  He was still a bit torn up about the loss of the Mayor's daughter, but it couldn't be helped.  
It was time for the weekly check of the still, so naturally he was out in the woods. He hadn't seen anyone in a while, but when Puma took off, he knew exactly who it must've been.  "Oi, who broke your heart?" he asked, seeing from Delilah's posture that she was a bit sad.  He thought he was just making a reference to his own predicament.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Left_bar_bleue150/150Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:09 am

Delilah sat there and she looked at the clouds studying them. It was going to rain soon, she could tell. The clouds were looking mysterious and darker, and they weren't to be trusted. Soon enough she could hear something in the distance. Of course it'd be him, no one else was really out around here. He only asked who broke her heart. Of course he could tell, she didn't like that. How was she an open book to him, she didn't allow it. "Who do you think, the one guy I told you I liked." She mumbled as she now held her hand out waiting for the rain and soon enough it did come. "Thought you didn't come around anymore ever since you got that letter." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Left_bar_bleue1/1Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 am

Jack hadn't actually known what the cause was, so he was a bit taken aback by the news that Delilah actually had had her heart broken.  "Well, I told ya he was no good," Jack had reached her by now, giving her a playful shove in the shoulder.  "Sometimes I speak the truth, ya know?"  He said, sitting down on the ground next to her rock.  Delilah said something about the letter and his head shot up.  "How'd you know... I don't remember tellin ya," Jack shook his head; he probably told her at some point.  "Either way, there's a still to run," he said, rocking back and forth a bit as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:30 am

Delilah sniffled a bit and she wiped the tears away from her eyes. She took a shaky breath in as she listened to him speak. "Yea well you're Jack you're only supposed to joke about things and be an asshole." She said softly as she watched the rain fall down, it was coming down a bit heavy but she didn't particularly care at this point. "You told me awhile ago." She said shrugging. Not like she knew the contents of the letter. "You're sad too, deep inside, broken, aren't ya?" Delilah asked quietly to him, and she knew, somewhere in him he was upset about the mayor's daughter leaving. "I was right too, kinda.. Rich people only care for themselves Jack, they don't care about the well being of us. It's only about them."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:49 am

Jack sighed, getting to his feet. "Doesn't matter," he muttered, in response to how he was apparently broken inside. Which wasn't true, he told himself. "That may be true for your little pet, but she was different," he snapped, feeling the need to defend the girl even though they'd never see each other again. "It was that Mayor's doing. Delilah, she cares. She wasn't like the rest." He blinked a few raindrops from his eyes as he looked up at the sky. "Don't generalize her like that," he said in a more forceful tone than he had before.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 am

Delilah watched as he rose to his feet, and she glared. She was getting a bit angry herself, he was defending her. She stood up herself. "Yea, if she was like the rest Jack then why did she leave!" Delilah snapped at him and she shook her head. "She probably wanted to go, Jack, she couldn't handle being here, when you lose everyone you don't want to stay, my goodness you're so stupid sometimes." She said sighing in frustration, she didn't even mean it but she was mad at him. "Jack, if she really cared, she wouldn't have left you, not only did she leave you, she left the district, she doesn't care about anyone but her own being. If she cared enough she'd ask you to go with her, ever thought of that, if I was her, I wouldn't have just left you here!" Delilah snapped angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:09 am

Delilah's words stung a bit, but Jack wouldn't just let that go. "Shut up," he snapped, "What if she was forced to leave, huh? Ever thought of that?" He paused to take a breath, then went right on, "Because that's what happened, Delilah. Her father forced her to go. Because of me, Delilah. She couldn't have asked me to go. She..." She cares, he told himself, "She didn't have a choice. And you're just too stubborn to see that!" he said, almost not caring what she said in response. Delilah just didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:19 am

Delilah was too angry to be upset at the moment, right now she was angry, he would't listen to her. The rain continued and she could feel it hit her skin as they stood there. "I'm not stubborn Jack, I know you're not used to this but you have to trust me, do you really think she'd be allowed to send a letter if she was forced away?" Delilah said with mild anger boiling. She almost had tears threatening but she wouldn't let them slip and she kept them deep inside. "Jack, what if she just used you.. Used you to get out of here, ever thought she could lie? Just because she's miss perfect doesn't mean she can't lie. I don't think she ever gave a damn about you Jack, at least I care, I only say these things because I do care." She said in a harsh tone and she sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:55 am

The rain went unnoticed by Jack as he continued to fume.  He didn't understand why she was so adamant about the subject; couldn't she just let him believe what he wanted?  "Not used to..."  Jack's eyes narrowed, glaring at Delilah now. "I don't have to listen to this" he growled, turning away from her.  He headed up the path as she continued to make ludicrous suggestions.  He paid no attention to them anymore, at least not until she'd finished talking.  "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He turned halfway back, glaring a bit more, "You care?  What difference does that make?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:21 am

Delilah stood there as he had fewer and fewer words to say. He mentioned he didn't have to stay and listen to this, and he walked up the path, when he turned around, only from there did it feel like a stab right at her. Boys really were stupid weren't they? "Nothing, I mean nothing." She snapped looking away, "You don't want to listen to anything anymore so just leave like you want to, I don't care what you do anymore, you can go die for all I care." She lashed out more out hurt than anger, and she didn't really mean her words, but he led her to say this, it took everything for her not to cry in this moment, and she held it together thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:38 pm

"Make up your mind already," he snapped.  First she cares, now she doesn't?  "Come on, Puma," he called to the bobcat who'd been watching from a few trees over.  "We've got a job to do," he said once the cat was with him.  Puma seemed disappointed, and a bit pissed at the rain, but he trotted happily after Jack.  That seemed to be the end of the conversation, but Jack said something else, once he was too far away to be heard properly.  Something like, "Don't you dare catch a cold in this."  He just didn't want to get yelled at by Delilah's mom again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)    Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys are stupid~ (Lupa and Sor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: The Forest-
Jump to: