The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finch House~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finch House~  Left_bar_bleue150/150Finch House~  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:00 pm

After that day out in the rain, Delilah had been home sick for a long time, her immune system wasn't the greatest. Delilah managed to get her mother off the trail of Jack and blaming him. Most times in those moment when Lilah was home alone she'd lay there curled and she'd either be crying or sleeping. She had a bad fever and her mother wouldn't let her leave. That suited her just fine she didn't want to have to put up with Jack he was such a jerk sometimes. Delilah, wasn't one to like fights with people, she was a sensitive person and she could hold her emotions deep inside for a long time. That was when Delilah heard the door open, it wasn't her siblings she knew that nor her father, soon she heard two voices talking, which was her mom and Brandy. Please don't let Jack be here she thought, but knowing Brandy Jack was there with them. Jack almost always came with Brandy after a day of selling moonshine. They sat there and counted the money, and if they had a good profit or received goods they'd split them or have meals together.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finch House~  Left_bar_bleue1/1Finch House~  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Jack honestly would've preferred not to show up at the Finch house for a while. But Mother had insisted, and he felt bad about it, so he went. He wasn't going to stick around in the presence of Delilah's mom, so he went off to find the girl. It didn't take too long.

"Oi, I told ya not to get a cold," he said from her bedroom door. She looked absolutely pathetic, curled up and sick as she was, it was obvious she'd ignored his advice.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Delilah laid there on her side staring at her wall and she heard Jack talking and she ignored him for the most part. He didn't say anything of the sorts, and besides not like she purposely got sick, she didn't choose to be sick. "You just left you didn't say anything of the sorts." She said mumbling quietly and said nothing further, she didn't even look at him. He was an ass.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Finch House~  Tumblr_lyjca9ZWq91r4vr4xo6_250

Jack rolled his eyes at her response. "I did. You're just too stubborn to listen to me," he said, plopping down on the bed next to her. "You'd better not pass on that cold," he continued, leaning back on the bed, purposely taking up Delilah's space.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 am

Delilah scowled as he began to take up more of her bed. "If you get sick it's not my fault." She said and then still stayed facing the wall not facing him. "If my mother were to find you in my bed, god knows what she'll say.' Delilah mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:20 am

Finch House~  Tumblr_m3cy99ZjtT1roeg33

Fair enough he thought. But Jack wouldn't admit that. Instead, he gave her a light shove in the back, trying to get her to face him. "What could your mother possibly think I am doing with you, of all people, in your deathbed?" He asked with a chuckle. Then he shifted so he was laying on the bed as well, with his legs by her head, shoes still on. "Besides, they're so busy down there that they don't even know I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:11 am

Delilah felt him nudge her back and Delilah coughed a bit in retaliation and then she listened to what he had said and she rolled her eyes. "She blames you for everything though, she'd find something to blame you for." Delilah said and then looked over and saw his feet by her head. His shoes were still on. "You could at least take your shoes off before you climb into my bed." she said softly before going into a coughing fit, where she had to gasp once in awhile for air.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 am

Finch House~  Tumblr_m3d0m597GM1roeg33
*HeIsn'tSmokingThat'sJustHowHisFaceLooksInMyMind*

"There's nothing to be blamed for.  It's not like I'm taking anything from ya," Jack seemed to be a bit bolder today; normally, the threat of Delilah's mom would be enough, but it seemed he wasn't in the mood for intimidation.  "No, I'm afraid I can't do that.  It's too much effort to constantly take these things off and put 'em on," He tapped the heels of his boots together as he spoke.  No dirt rained off, but the gesture was there.  Then she was coughing and he sat up, looking over her.  Jack didn't exactly know how to deal with sick people, so he just watched her.  "Oi, I didn't literally mean your deathbed.  If you cough to death your mother'll kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:32 pm

"Taking my bed from me." Delilah grumbled at him and she rolled her eyes, and that was when he tapped his boots and she glared. "If there's dirt in my bed, I will murder you Jack." She said and then when he mentioned that he didn't actually mean her death bed while she was coughing she rolled her eyes. Sitting up, Delilah's coughing slowed to where she was just at a breathing point. She was absolutely exhausted but couldn't sleep half the time. "You like to make life a living hell don't you?" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Finch House~  Tumblr_luz5lhnaHy1qbm4md

Jack ignored the deathly ill girl and her death threats. "If that made a difference, I wouldn't do it in the first place," he clicked his heels again to make the point. Then she said things about life and hell and he responded, "It's my job dear Lilah. That doesn't mean I enjoy it." He leaned back, then continued. "Although...I do."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Delilah rolled he eyes at him. She held her head for a couple of minutes letting the small headache fade in her head. This is what happened when she got sick, she'd get hit with it hard. She had always been like this, and Jack almost always kept her company at those points, but now was different. She was reminded why she was sick, and she could feel a twinge of pain left over from it. She pushed her blankets back and she shifted her legs over to the side of the bed and slowly raised herself to her feet. Her hair fell onto her shoulders and she looked at him, "Enjoy my bed, Jack ass." She said quietly, but he didn't really know the extent that he made her life hell sometimes, but she wasn't going to pour that out when it didn't need to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finch House~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finch House~    Finch House~  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finch House~
Page 1 of 1