The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well, i'm here. what do I do.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
well, i'm here. what do I do. Left_bar_bleue150/150well, i'm here. what do I do. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

well, i'm here. what do I do. Empty
PostSubject: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:46 pm

* David Switch
»
directory.thg/david_switch
HERE'S TO NEVER GROWING UP
Name: David Switch

David walked into the train that would take him to partially his doom, it was beautiful. It sucked that David only had so little time on the train, it looked like it'd be a nice little vacation from home. Well, actually, it kind of was already a vacation from home. Possibly, a LONG vacation from home. He hoped not, David actually thought he could win this thing. He thought about the dream he had earlier that day, he wished he would of stayed asleep. Whatever, the teenager was starting to get hungry. He looked over at the buffet of food and his mouth dropped, how much food was there? Jesus, were they trying to fatten up the tributes to eat them? Probably, he smiled and picked up a small muffin. David wanted to keep his diet, he popped the muffin into his mouth and chewed slightly. He then noticed it included berries. Before he could even swallow the juice he started running around for a trash can. By the time he found one anyone that saw him running probably thought him as a complete idiot, oh well. David thought in his mind. David smiled again, he loved his humor sometimes, it's so weird and funny at the same time. The teenager grabbed an apple and chomped on it, pretty decent, better then the nightlock muffins. he thought to himself. David started to get bored, he didn't know exactly why, though. He grabbed a knive and started twirling it to himself, he kept his eyes locked on the knife. He finally just threw it at the nearest door that kept opening and closing for no absolute reason, it stopped. David grinned one last time and took the knife off the door and placed it back down before anyone could yell at him, the teenager sat down into the nearest chair and waited for what was to come.

tags: train yay
words: 316
comments:
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
well, i'm here. what do I do. Left_bar_bleue150/150well, i'm here. what do I do. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 pm

well, i'm here. what do I do. Tumblr_m374g98Z0E1rqfhi2o1_500
District 3 victor - Winton Pryderi - 55

Winton had been sitting in the dark corner of the room watching the tribute, he wasn't very obvious to his surroundings a bit, so it appeared that Winton would have to help this boy get into better shape for the games and learn useful skills or he was as good as dead. After a considerable amount of time, he cleared his throat. "Son, please tell me you're having an off day." He said in a clear and playful voice as he opened the blind and the light shone on him. "Lets get one thing clear, I will not give you direct answers and you will learn through mistakes and you will learn on your own, so don't expect direct answers from me. I am Winton Pryderi, district three mentor." He introduced himself and his voice speaking clearly in the room. "One advice I will give directly is, breathing is important, son."
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:42 am

* David Switch
»

David heard a sudden voice, causing him to quickly turn around and almost find himself falling face-first into the ground. He saw an older man in the train, and he asked if it was an off day.
"Yeah, I kind of am." The tribute had responded, he listened to the introduction of the man, apparently he was the District 3 Mentor. "You don't really look like the District 3 Victor, though... David responded, he was starting to get confused. Oh well, he started twiddling with the knife again. David was awfully bored and didn't know what to do, but suddenly he heard the 'smart' advice the mentor had given him and it caused him to smile and laugh a short, quiet laugh. David started to know that he needed at least some advice, even though he guessed the man wasn't lying about not giving direct answers. Oh well, again. "So, what do you suspect I should do? I can throw things pretty good, I have no clue if that helps at all or not." David said with a shrug, he was trying to help but didn't know if he could help at all.

words: 192
comments:
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Trist on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:07 pm

"Well of course, I am not Spencer Watts I can not replicate a young man, but I will tell you he had to take a leave, and I am the one they called to fill in, you can either take in my help or leave it, it's up to you but it's on the table." He said and then he took a sip of his coffee that he had. He continued to study the way this kid was and watch him. He was good at throwing things? Winton chuckled. "Son, you must know that knowledge will always be your greatest source of power, take what you will from that but we can't be dependent on just physical abilities." Winton said to the young tribute.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:49 pm

* David Switch
»

David listened to the man closely, he raised his eyebrow.
"What kind of knowledge?" David had asked, he was very interested on what advice he could get from the man. The teenager walked up and poured some kind of clear fizzy drink, and took a quick sip. He didn't like the taste, so he just dumped it out in the nearest sink and sat back down. David wondered what Sondra was doing now, was she crying in Micah's arms? Was Micah even PROTECTING her? Well, actually, that was kind of a dumb question. Micah was pretty trustworthy, so David could bet on him. David thought about it a bit,  and the man was right. David couldn't depend at all on just strength and physical abilities. He had to think about strategy, wits, and killing wasn't all of it. He needed food, water, and heat too so he wouldn't freeze to death (if it got that cold of course). David started to tap his foot on the ground to keep himself busy, he was quite fidgety.
words: 174
comments: i just have to hey look my word count is one hundred words more then the games that gave us this rp :3
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Winton looked at the boy, he was too eager, there was such a thing. He needed to think of things more seriously, and he could tell the boy would go off stay with his thoughts, which he'd need to teach him not to do that. Winton grabbed a knife and weighted in his hand and then threw it, and it flew and was just centimeters away from hitting him. He had to get the boy's attention. "Well first of all, you need to work on that attention span, son." He said and coughed a bit and took another sip of coffee. "Also as to what kind of knowledge, which is it you are most curious about? What are the things you yearn to learn and strive to figure out, the questions that keep your brain occupied? Within yourself you should find the answers, and these answers lead to your knowledge creating your power."
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:13 pm

(not doing code because i'm lazy af)
well, i'm here. what do I do. Tumblr_lzzexbxPNA1r6ybr2
David was a chatterbox, and got off topic quite a bit. He knew that already and he could tell he would need to stop talking as fast, and as much as he usually did right when a knife flew by his face. He stopped mid-sentence and stepped back a bit in surprise. Welp, there we go. First day with my mentor and he already wants to kill me, wonderful. David had thought to himself, he listened to the words carefully and thought about a quick, easy way to answer what he had asked. When he heard the attention-span part, he couldn't help but snicker. He always was into some sort of trouble, or just doing something. David knew he had to change himself before the games, his current personality would cause himself to die first. Which would be, uh, pretty disappointing to him. David thought about it for a second, he knew what the man was saying. Or he think he did.
"So, by 'what you yearn to learn and strive to figure out' you mean 'What you wish to know or gain in knowledge of you can ask me?' If so, I would like to know what kind of stations would save my ass and which ones wouldn't. David had said to the main, he hooked his thumb into his pant loop and stood there waiting for an answer patiently. Whoa, that was unusual for David. He never waited patiently, oh well. Better now then letter, right?
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Victoria walked into the train car and found her district partner and mentor. She looked at the two people in front of her and smiled softly.
"hi." she said.
She then waved at them.
"when do we start?" She said determinedly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:50 pm

well, i'm here. what do I do. Tumblr_m4yf7sXnWP1rnjqpi

He looked at the boy and studied him for a moment. He had asked something yet again and he mentally sighed. This boy was probably convinced that he was trying to kill him now which wasn't the case, but either way good to get used to the idea of people wanting to murder you. It happened in the games. "Well what does your gut tell you as a logical answer to that? Within yourself you already have the answer." Then a girl walked in and she asked him something. "I don't know, when do we start."
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:57 pm

the text is in his soul mind so yeah
well, i'm here. what do I do. Tumblr_m1kshgq4wm1qibok6o1_500
Thinks / Does / Says
David had started to think that the mentor wanted to kill him, and which the mentor could probably read his mind like almost every other. David seemed to have the ability to read minds like a mentor, too. Not as good as one, just a little bit. The teenager was pretty sure the mentor thought that David should get used to people wanting to kill you, it was the games after all. He saw his district partner whom volunteered for Victoria, he looked at the girl as she said 'hello' with a soft smile. The teenager heard her say 'When do we start?' and in his head he chuckled, he basically asked the same thing several minutes ago. David had listened to the mentor closely, taking notes as he did with Loki. As the teenager listened, he thought about what the mentor had asked. What stations would he need?

Painting? Nope. Fire? Nope, not doing that.In David's own opinion, he already knew how to make fire. You can probably simply try to reflect light or some shit onto wood if it was hot enough with a magnet, and you have fire. Painting, seemed kind of useless. Nobody would really get that advanced in camouflage quick enough to find it useful, or he guessed so. David thought he was being rude when he didn't say 'Hello' to the girl, so he waved a friendly 'Hello'. David had thought about it a bit, and answered the question the mentor had asked."Well, I think the most useful stations would have to be Medication, and Knot-Tying" David was unsure of what the mentor would say, would he continue giving a somewhat hard time? Eh, whatever. David should get used to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, i'm here. what do I do.   well, i'm here. what do I do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well, i'm here. what do I do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: