The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Chii & Ari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Left_bar_bleue150/150Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Chii & Ari   Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:34 am

Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Temp_710

Today is the day we celebrate that we have two staff members with the same birthday! Chii and Ari born on June the 18th, may not be in the same year, but they're still twins in our hearts regardless. I wish you guys all the best and I hope y'all have a great birthday because you both deserve it so much. I am glad I'm able to call you guys my friends and even on good days I'd consider you guys to be the sisters I never had Wink all staff girls are like my sisters yolo. Happy birthday! I know you all don't come around much but if you happen to see this at some point, well just be happy (:

Party hard purple buddies!

Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Tumblr_n7bwaoMfWm1t0vbyao1_500
Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Tumblr_n7bqfoyXzk1tqdjnvo1_500
Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Tumblr_n79a6ze9d91svxaato1_400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Chii & Ari   Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 pm

I never actually saw this but HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!! <333
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Left_bar_bleue150/150Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Chii & Ari   Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Oh my I never actually saw this either. x'D THANKS GUYS c': erryday is party hard day. \o/
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Chii & Ari   Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Aww thanks guys and of course happy birthday to my twinsie!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Chii & Ari   Happy Birthday Chii & Ari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Chii & Ari
Page 1 of 1