The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 5 train in da house~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 5 train in da house~ Left_bar_bleue150/150District 5 train in da house~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 5 train in da house~ Empty
PostSubject: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm

District 5 train in da house~ Tumblr_mcey9lBAIz1r4kfic

Cayenne had volunteered for her best friend Ori. Ori didn't deserve to be in the games, and Cayenne knew she was too optimistic to be broken by the games. She had said her goodbye to her family and to her friend. She decided it was time to go on the train. As she walked there she poked her head in and she looked around. "Hello, anyone home?" She asked and then with that she walked into the train car, and she took a better look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:32 am

District 5 train in da house~ Newcreate.php?text=Katya%20Caraway&name=freebooterscript
District 5 train in da house~ Olivia-Wilde-Loss-For-Words-On-House-Gif

For the first time in several years, Katya found herself back on the train to the Capitol. She couldn't exactly say she was excited to be back, but she didn't have much of anything better to do, anyway. She raised an eyebrow as one of her tributes came in, a redheaded girl. Katya cleared her throat. "Right, I'll keep this brief," she began, sitting up straight. "My name is Katya. Last time I did this, my girl won. Rhea Glass, if you've heard of her." She leaned forward. "So forgive for my high expectations, but I expect no less. If one of you doesn't come out of these Games alive, we're going to have serious words when I see you in hell."

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 5 train in da house~ Left_bar_bleue150/150District 5 train in da house~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor shifted the door to the car open and went through, only to find a lady - probably their mentor - in the middle of a little rant about winning the games. He frowned and took a seat in the comfiest looking chair he could find, before speaking up. "I think we're going to see one another in hell then." he spoke, looking up at her with a somewhat bitter expression, even though it wasn't exactly her fault that she had to mentor tributes or that she'd been reaped at all to have become a victor.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 pm

District 5 train in da house~ Tumblr_mhnne8954l1roqmr5o1_500

Cayenne had noticed that there was a food cart, and all the food was on it, it looked absolutely glorious, she was almost sure that she hadn't seen this much food in a long time. Cayenne looked at the boy who she knew as Trevor from the reapings. Noticing the mentor was busy with the boy she began to pull the carts into the hall quietly and pushed them all into her room. Then she saw the alcohol one still there and was curious, if she was going to die anyways, than why not? Cayenne left one glass of wine on the cart and then walked over to stand by the boy. .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:29 pm

District 5 train in da house~ Newcreate.php?text=Katya%20Caraway&name=freebooterscript
District 5 train in da house~ Tumblr_lh08gjCeAH1qbr7ey

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the redhead girl cart some food off. Was this all she had to work with? A fatalist and an amateur hoarder? Katya crossed her arms and scoffed at the boy. "At least she's got her survival instincts in play," she snapped, gesturing to the girl. "You may think you've accepted your fate, but trust me, you haven't. It's not easy, dying. Or killing, for that matter." Katya rolled her eyes. "But if you don't want my help, fine. Makes my job easier." She grabbed the remaining glass of wine off the tray and downed it in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor just shrugged off the comments made by his mentor. "I don't really care, I'm just taking whatever can be thrown at me from this point." he stated nonchalantly. There wasn't really any happy way to go about being in the games, much to Trevor's dismay, so he had to resort to apathy in order to keep himself sane, because moping around and being depressed just wasn't his style. He then snorted, "Also, survival instincts? She's stealing all the food when there's enough for a hundred people on those trays." he turned to his fellow tribute, "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Cayenne heard both her district partner and her mentor go back and forth and she raised an eye brow for a minute. Of course the mentor had seen but she really didn't care at this point, people did get hungry eventually and they would have to come to her for food. That was when her district partner sorta insulted her but she wasn't offended. "Oh no worries, I'm fully aware at how much food is on them." she said shrugging her shoulders, and she didn't mean to be so negative in her thoughts, but they just came out of her mouth. "Also you just assume how we are based on how we look, walk, and talk. Honestly if you're going to give us a high expectation at least actually mentor us, so we can give a high expectation. You just judging us and comparing us to another human being is kinda shallow, just my opinions though, although it's a simple rule, no one likes a bitch, so don't give us reason to think you are one." Cayenne had ranted a little bit, but she wasn't even mad, she was just simply stating some facts and she shrugged her shoulders casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:07 pm

District 5 train in da house~ Bgsd

Katya laughed. "Cute," she began, resting her head against her hand. "Look, honey, I know full well that I'm a bitch. I embrace it. You know why? Maybe people don't like bitches, but bitches get stuff done. Actually, if you can learn one thing from me, it should be how to be a bitch. Because if you can fake it for the cameras but still be ruthless in the games and not care about being nice to people, you'll be golden." Katya had never cared what people thought of her. It just didn't matter to her. She knew who she was, and even if it wasn't exactly who she wanted to be, she was stuck that way and she'd accepted it enough to be confident in herself. She sighed and looked around for water. "Did you really have to take everything? Nevermind. How you look, walk, and talk is the only way to get a first impression of someone. How you present yourself will define who you are, and the Capitol is even more shallow than I am, so you'd better get used to being judged. Luckily for you, they're far more gullible than I am and all they care about is a good show," she scoffed. "You'd better give them one. I don't like disappointments. Besides," Katya gave her tributes a sharp smile. "If you don't, you'll be dead."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Trevor Lewis

Trevor just shrugged, resisting the urge to retort with 'it could be worse, I could end up having to live next to you'. He'd already pushed her buttons enough today and just wasn't confident enough to pull off a line like that against someone like her. If she wanted to be a bitch who obviously wasn't going to get much done acting how she was, that was fine. Getting up out of his seat, Trevor left the car without a word and went to his room, snatching a few cookies off of one of the carts in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 5 train in da house~   District 5 train in da house~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 5 train in da house~
Page 1 of 1