The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Left_bar_bleue0/150'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Empty
PostSubject: 'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind   'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 pm

JESSE HAYNES -- District Nine Male

Say goodbye, walk away, don't look back so it won't hurt so bad.

Then why does it hurt so bad? Even without looking back, I still feel the entirety of the pain I felt when my name was called. The entirety of the pain when I said goodbye to my parents. The pain is still there, as bad as ever. All I can do now is focus on the tracks ahead and hope I can make it out alive...

I enter the dining car; it seems the most reasonable place for us all to gather. Entering, I look around the car. It's the most ornate thing I've ever seen. Gaudy, flashy, and clean don't even do it justice. Flowers decorate everything, food is piled onto trays and tables, enough for a large amount of people. I slowly step further into the car, as if any step I make will break something. Slowly, I make it to a table with drinks on it. Looking through them, I find something that mom used to keep at the house. "Apple juice," I say, without even realizing the words have left my mouth. Stopping, I quickly glance around the car. I'm alone, for the moment. "Thank goodness," I mutter as I pull out a bottle of the liquid. Pouring a large glass of it, I set the bottle back and take my glass to a couch. Taking a careful seat, I lean back and take in the car more. It's as if I expect someone to come out of the walls and help me... protect me... save me? Maybe, but those are childish dreams. The only person that will be coming now is my mentor, who was lucky enough themselves to survive the Games. Maybe they can help me.

"Hello?" I question the empty car. Bottles rattle in response, and I am forced to turn and stare at the passing scenery while I wait.

items : Nothing

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Left_bar_bleue1/1'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind   'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 pm

'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind Tumblr_m52d2zfZLQ1r3nkzc

Regan was a tad late on arriving in the dining car; he'd honestly hoped it wasn't the place he'd have to do this.  Again.  He plastered on a smile and entered the car.

"Oi, mornin' Lad and Lady- Or just the lad, then?"  He frowned, noticing the female tribute wasn't present.  Oh well, it wasn't his fault she didn't take part in introductions.  "Jesse, correct?  I'm Regan Barwet.  I'll be your mentor.  No question is a stupid question, I've heard 'em all,"  he said, looking over the boy he'd have to train.  It was doable.  He waited a moment, then turned to the food cart, grabbing his favorite of the rolls and biting into it.  "Word of advice.  Eat the food." he said, taking a seat across from the tribute.  "So... Jesse,"  Regan proceeded, "Any questions? Plans? Angles ya want to try out?  I'm here to help ya in any case.  Believe me, we're just tryin'a' getcha home."
Back to top Go down

'Cause I can't stop time, you keep blurring in my mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: