The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Empty
PostSubject: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 am

Brandy and Celia had delegated the task of selling the wares on such a fine day to their two most promising children, for no other reason than to "get experience."  Usually one family would take charge, but this time it was just the pair of Jack and Delilah.

Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Tumblr_inline_mg3h0jpKLa1r47jkb

Jack's feet were propped up on the table as he leaned back in his chair.  Why was it always so difficult to get comfortable around here?  It didn't help that it was an extremely slow day.  He clicked his toes together, then nudged Delilah with a light hand.  "Is it just me, or did we miss the memo?"  He said, squinting at the room in search of customers.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:42 am

Delilah had to work with Jack. Recently she had been past anything negative towards Jack about that one day out in the rain. The reapings had happened last and after that Delilah decided life was too short to stay mad at him. Although he still pissed her off once in awhile no doubt about it. Delilah was a bit mad that her mother put her in the hob though. It was so dirty there, and she had the urge to fix it up and make it nice.

When he nudged her she just shrugged at his question. "Well, I'll make you bet here Jack, we can go out and try to appeal it to people, and who ever sells the most shine, gets one demand from the other person. The other person who loses has to do it without complaint." Delilah said raising an eyebrow up now hoping he'd take up on the offer.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Left_bar_bleue1/1Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:32 am

Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Tumblr_inline_mg3gnpHVSc1r47jkb

Jack sat forward, plopping his feet down to the ground. "Sounds... like a challenge," Jack said with a grin, "But you and I both know I'll win." Delilah's feminine charm didn't seem at all like a threat to him, even though it really should. "Let's get started."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Delilah smirked, knowing full well he wouldn't turn down a challenge, it was Jack he had to prove himself sometimes and try to win a challenge she threw his was but she was fairly sure that she'd have this one in the bag, she was a female and she could put on the charm very easily, but then again it was Jack. "Just keep telling yourself that Jack." She said rolling her eyes ad laughing a bit at him and the things that he as saying. "Alright, then." She said getting up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:54 am

Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Tumblr_inline_mg4ht1Ua2V1r47jkb

Jack got to his feet simultaneously, giving Delilah a competitive grin.  "You're gonna regret this." he said, already thinking about his demand.

~TimeskipLol~

Jack arrived back at the table, twelve sold jars later, and started adding up the money, making sure he wasn't cheated by anyone.  That last old lady had seemed suspicious.  But the total was right, and twelve was excellent for a slow day.  There was no was Delilah could match him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:56 am

Delilah was walking back from selling some moonshine, and she wasn't sure if thirteen was enough to beat Jack or not, but that was what she got in that time period. She came back and she knew that she had the right amount of cash, most people even gave her tips sometimes in food, like bread, which she could never take so she always refused it. That'd be taking food out of someone else's mouth who could use it. "So Jack." She said walking up to him and then she sat on the table. "How many did you sell?" She asked questioning him, not allowing herself to smirk yet.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Jack had found his way back into his chair by the time Delilah showed up, feet propped up and all.  "Twelve," Jack said, a smug look on his face.  Delilah seemed subdued; no way now that she'd surpassed him.  "Bet you couldn't beat that today."  He still didn't know what he was going to do, but he'd figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~   Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there Delilah, I know times are gettin' hard~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: The Hob-
Jump to: