The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was I thinkin'?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What was I thinkin'? Left_bar_bleue1/1What was I thinkin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

What was I thinkin'? Empty
PostSubject: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:29 am

*JackWhyYouNoHaveGoodGifs*

Jack charged into the Finch house, hoping to the mines and back again that her mother wasn't here to see him like this.  "How the hell do you people stand these things?" he growled to Delilah, how he assumed was coming in behind him.  The attempt to rip off the heels proved ineffective for his swelling ankle, so he just hopped over to the couch and dropped down, trying to rip off the wig.  Eventually he just gave up and leaned back, tossing his hands to the side.  "Happy?" he said, groaning as he felt a bit more pain in his ankle.  Women and their shoes.  "Now get this shit off me."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What was I thinkin'? Left_bar_bleue150/150What was I thinkin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 am

Delilah was following in behind Jack to make sure he wouldn't harm his ankle any more than he had. Once he sat down he said to get the shit off him. Delilah laughed, the asshole, Jack deserved to be through the pain and beauty of being a girl, she more so felt bad for what they did to Will, although her crush had slowly trickled away. Delilah went up to her room and grabbed a bunch of things. "Mom isn't home, so that's a good thing." She said with a small smile. She began to take the heels off him carefully and setting them aside. She found a pillow and she propped the bad ankle up on it. "Swelling needs to go down, so I'll get to that in a minute.' She told him. Finally mostly everything was off of him.

She had now been sitting at the table and she was softly expecting his foot and she'd probe lightly on some spots, "Does that hurt?" She asked. She had to find out where the major break or tear was and how bad it was before she could try to bandage it up. "And yes I am happy now."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What was I thinkin'? Left_bar_bleue1/1What was I thinkin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 pm

What was I thinkin'? Tumblr_inline_n7braui7oG1r6n7q2

"Oh thank god," Jack said, "If she was home..." He shuddered, thinking of Delilah's mom finding him half dressed as a girl.  That'd be a story to tell...if he lived.  He grumbled a bit as Delilah propped up his leg, but at least she was taking those damn heels off.  "Why'd it have to be heels... didn't you have a pair of flats?" he was grumbling, not expecting an answer; Jack knew that Delilah had wanted to mess with him.  That's why he'd picked Will as the target.

"Right there," Jack frowned.  It hadn't hurt too bad until Delilah had put pressure on it in that spot.  He shifted a bit, trying to get comfortable on the couch.  "Redundant question, Delilah.  Of course you're happy.  Just look at this,"  he grinned, gesturing to pretty much the whole situation.  "Bandaging the wounds of a half-naked, ridiculously hot guy?  That's every girl's dream!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What was I thinkin'? Left_bar_bleue150/150What was I thinkin'? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 am

Delilah rolled her eyes at Jack and she gave him a look. "I'd speak more lightly with the person who is dealing with your broken foot, I can make you in a world of pain, you don't even have an idea." She said shaking her head lightly. She then managed to go through the very little supplies they had but she cleaned his foot a bit and lightly dried it and then began to put a bit of cotton on it and then she bandaged his foot up. She continued to make a splint for either side of his ankle and she then secured it there. "There." She said as she let his foot down gently on the pillow. "You want anything to eat, or any moonshine?" Delilah asked.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 am

What was I thinkin'? Tumblr_m3fdwwESVB1rn7yme

Seeing as Delilah had completely ignored his fabulous jokes, Jack opted to simply respond with a grunt until she finished with his foot.  As she worked, he sat in silence, fiddling with his hands out of boredom.  Then she was done and offering him things.  He grinned a bit.  "I'll take that 'shine.  Enough for two," he said, giving her a wink as he continued, "Second one's for you.  Take it and thank me later."  After everything he'd been through that day, the shine was just too small a payment.  But Jack'd actually pay to see Delilah on the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Delilah rolled her eyes as she walked to the cellar and she grabbed enough for two people. Jack was a pain in the ass sometimes, so maybe it'd be worth it to actually drink the stuff. Then maybe he wouldn't bother her as much, she chuckled at the thought and shook her head, coming back into the living room. She tossed him his moonshine and then sat on the couch beside him. "So you want me to drink 'shine, huh?" She asked him raising and eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:42 pm

What was I thinkin'? Tumblr_mv9269di3l1rl6zbso7_250

Jack caught the bottle with ease, grinning up at Delilah in thanks.  "Of course, Lilah dear,"  He popped open his bottle, then glanced at hers.  "Not like you mom could walk in and kill me deader than I'd be otherwise," he laughed, raising his 'shine, as if to toast.  "Bottom's up," he said, taking a larger swig than he probably should've in front of her.  "This," he said, looking at what remained in the bottle, "Is better than whatever Will had."  He looked up at Delilah again, "Can't have you missing out, can we?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:27 am

Delilah laughed as he mentioned that the stuff he was drinking was better than what Will had and she shook her head. "Not everyone grows up with parents who like to make alcohol illegally you know." She said rolling her eyes and then she opened the bottle of the moonshine. The aroma hit her senses right away and she was starting to get skeptical about it, but before she could ponder it much more, she lifted the bottle to her lips and tilted it so she could drink some, she took a long swing and soon it burned as it went down her throat. Was this what alcohol was like? Soon a warmth grew in her stomach and she wasn't sure how she felt about alcohol, yet. "Happy now?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 am

What was I thinkin'? Tumblr_lya5isIs2L1qlfngu

"Well of course, that's how we manage to sell the stuff." Jack said as he downed a bit more of his shine. He grinned when she actually did it; he'd expected her to back down. "Perfectly," He shifted, putting one arm behind his head, and leaning back. Now it was just a waiting game, while the alcohol kicked in for her. Jack himself was already a bit over the line, but his plentiful serving was actually helping with that twisted ankle pain. "You like?" he asked with a grin, wagging his own bottle a bit before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:06 am

Delilah studied the liquid for a bit, the warmth had still resided in her tummy lingering there for a little while longer, but at last it had gone away and she was a bit disappointed she had to say. That was when he had asked her if she had liked it. She was still conflicted on it but yet again she brought the bottle up to her lips and she tilted the bottle back getting more of the alcoholic drink in her system. She wondered what it was like to be drunk, she honestly had no idea. "I don't know I have mixed emotions on it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 pm

"Delilah, you're really boring, you know that?"  Jack said with a frown.  What kind of person explains their feelings as having 'mixed emotions'.  It was like one of those novels for school he never read.  And Jack thought he was done with that language.  "But then again, you haven't had much.  Haven't even gotten to the fun part,"  Jack took another swig, finally starting to feel the effects of the drink.  He was looser now, and that damn ankle didn't hurt so much.  And the taste of Will's stuff was almost gone now.  Almost.  "Howsabout you tell me when you don't have mixed emotions on the 'shine, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was I thinkin'?   What was I thinkin'? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was I thinkin'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: Houses-
Jump to: