The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You Shoot Me Down But I Wont Fall I am Titanium~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin

Female Posts : 4071
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: You Shoot Me Down But I Wont Fall I am Titanium~   Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 am

Cayenne honesty didn't care about showing off in front of people, and besides she had held a sword before and a weapon but she still needed more practice with it, she couldn't take any chances. She sighed as she came up to the melee station and she grabbed the one handed sword and she stared at it in all it's glory and she swung it around a bit to get a feel for the blade. Then she began doing some swift swings and she sliced up some of the dummies, and she was going to train hard before she let herself have a break. She was determined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You Shoot Me Down But I Wont Fall I am Titanium~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1