The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyy

Skyy

Female Posts : 64
Birthday : 2003-06-15

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no. Left_bar_bleue150/150An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no. Empty
PostSubject: An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no.   An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:14 pm

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no. Newcreate.php?text=Harper%20Lark%20Bellamy&name=RitzyNormal

"Achoo!" Lark felt that this was his hundredth time sneezing that day. He somehow had gotten sick last week, and yet he was still in charge of accompanying his older brother Reed, who was to trade some stuff, to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Reed had wandered away from Lark just moments ago, and the younger sibling honestly didn't matter. He'd rather abandon Reed in the Upper District than bring him back home with a new ax or whatever. Blowing his nose with a tissue, Lark looked seriously sleep-deprived and pale, if that was possible with his light skin. "And why did it have to be me?" he mumbled pathetically while he kept taking groggy steps trying to find Reed.
Back to top Go down

An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away. Yeah, no.
Page 1 of 1