The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with David Switch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with David Switch! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with David Switch! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Interview with David Switch! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 9:51 pm

.:Caesar Flickerman:.
Interview with David Switch! Tumblr_inline_mqketdxLuw1qz4rgp

"What a champ!"  He said, letting the crowd clap away the last tribute.  Then Caesar gave a laugh, flinging his hand out to welcome the next tribute, "Next up, please welcome David Switch, of the techy District Three!"  He motioned for the boy to take a seat after he finished waving to the crowd.  "So David, tell us.  How's the Capitol treating you?  Bit different from home, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with David Switch! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with David Switch! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:22 pm

Interview with David Switch! Tumblr_m8a3th5ECt1rnnhaeo1_r1_250
David heard the cheers of the capitol as the last tribute left the stage, which would be Victoria. He didn't really pay attention to what the tribute had said, he was too busy focusing on what he should say to keep the crowd entertained, yet rooting for him. The boy heard Caesar start the welcoming of David, and looked at himself one last time. He had a blue button-up with blue pants, a white shirt under the button-up, and a yellow tie. It seemed pretty advanced, a lot more formal then anyone in district 3. David heard the interviewer call his name, and he put on a bright smile. He took a deep breath, and walked out on stage. The teenager waved to the crowd, he heard the cheering and screaming of all the capitolists. It was wonderful, being in the spotlight for once. Even if it was just for ten lousy minutes, it still was wonderful.

He sat down, looking at the crowd and blowing a kiss to a random person in the second row to catch some attention. David listened to what Caesar had asked him, he thought a bit and came up with an answer.

"The capitol has been absolutely wonderful, Caesar. The people I have met, and the wonderful instructors have been treating me quite well. Or I'd hope so. It's quite different from home, even district 3 doesn't have this advanced technology! How about you, Caesar? How has your week gone so far?" David asked the man, he was determined to earn the Capitol's heart.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with David Switch! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with David Switch! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Caesar nodded as the boy. He was doing well. "That's wonderful, David. We're all pleased you've enjoyed your stay." There were murmurs of agreement from the crowd, and a few claps. Caesar chuckled a bit as David asked his own question. "What with all the festivities, my week's been wonderful, thank you David!" That got a good response from the crowd, and Caesar grinned as he launched into his next question, "But today's not about me. I'm sure everybody here would love to know your plans for the Arena. Any plans you're dying to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with David Switch! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with David Switch! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 am

David laughed as he listened to Caesar, the man really did know what he was doing. The teenager thought about what to say to the man, and came up with his idea. He didn't want to really give out the full plan, but hints."Well, I want to have fun if I am going to die. So, expect to see, probably, more of myself. I will have an alliance, too."David said to the Capitolist, he looked out into the crowd. He knew that they knew what he meant by 'see more of myself'. And hopefully, he'd get sponsers for it too. David had no idea what to say at the moment, he was just, lost in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:25 pm

"In it for the fun, eh?" There was a roar of applause from the crowd; that was the attitude they loved. "And we'd all love to hear about this alliance," a few delighted shouts came from the audiance, "But I think I can speak for everyone here when I ask," he paused for dramatic effect, "Why not go ahead and tell us a bit more about yourself? How's your family back in Three? And I'm sure there's a special lady you'd like to shout out to." Caesar winked at the boy, and the crowd held its breath for his story.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:04 am

David listened to Caesar, and laughed at his comments. He was a funny guy, even if he was being paid for all of this. The teenager listened to the question Caesar had asked him, and his face suddenly went from a smile to a frown."Well, what part do you want first? The part about my love life, or about my family? Eh, I'll go with Family. Anyways, I have a beautiful family. I have my parents, and my two WONDERFUL siblings- Micah, and Sondra. Sondra is kind of like my second part, the main highlight of my day usually. My highlight of TODAY, though. Has be you, Caesar!. Oh, and my love life. How could I forget. It's actually NOT a lady, I have a certain special male at home. In which, I hope to see again.David said, he blushed a bit when he talked about Loki. He flashed a quick, charming smile towards the audience, and listened for the next question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Switch!   Interview with David Switch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with David Switch!
Page 1 of 1