The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i'm all alone(one shot/solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Left_bar_bleue150/150i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Empty
PostSubject: i'm all alone(one shot/solo)   i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:30 am

David walked over to the station that he knew very well, could save his life quite a bit. He knew that he had to pay close attention to the instructor, and take notes in his head. This station basically determined his victory, if he ever needed to heal a wound that he had (if the arena included it of course) to heal. The teenager nodded as the instructor had finished up the first part of what David had to do/learn, and the Instructor had asked the teenage boy what you'd use to heal a cut if you were in a forest for the arena. David said with a monotone voice, that made it seem like he was forced into doing this. He kept doing as the Instructor had told him, and eventually the instructor said that David learned all he had to learn. The male nodded silently and walked away from the station, it felt like the station had gone by fast.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Left_bar_bleue150/150i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm all alone(one shot/solo)   i'm all alone(one shot/solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Kelly slowly walks up to David, her district partner, and says a silent hi. She looks at David then slowly walk away in a shy sort of manner.
Back to top Go down

i'm all alone(one shot/solo)
Page 1 of 1