The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Interview with Rune Highspeak!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rune Highspeak!   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Rune skipped out to the sound of the Capitol's cheers, her long, rainbow-dyed dress swirling a bit around her.  It wasn't a full skip, because of the high heels and the warning of her mentor, but she maintained that bouncy step as she waved to the crowd.  "Well, Caesar, I must say, it's been great!" She crossed her legs as she sat beside him, nodding a bit at his questions.  "It's so great to be here, all the refreshments and training equipment.  And the view in my room?  Let me tell ya, it's to die for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Interview with Rune Highspeak!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1