The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Female Posts : 1473
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:08 am

Derald held on to a basket of groceries he got from the Upper District. He didn't get much today, other than vegetables and fruits. Today, the trains brought in a lot of supplies from the other Districts, and it was one of the busiest periods in the Upper District so that the freshest could get out to more people. He was more or less done today and was taking a shortcut out of the crowd in the heart of the Upper District. But then a very familiar bark came up from ahead. He poked his head out from the side of his basket and see a little corgi running up towards him. It made him smile and he knelt down to greet the little thing. Looking at the large amount of white on it, he was almost.. 70 percent sure that it was Nip. He's trying, for now it's Nip. "Hey, wacha doin' all alone?" Nip licked his hand and sniffed his basket curiously and Derald gave the corgi a small leaf of lettuce before it turned back and dashed off behind him. He stared as Nip dashed out of sight into another corner and before he knew it, he heard her voice and the other three corgis came up to greet him affectionately. Derald grinned and waved, "Funny seeing you here corgi girl." He glanced down to the corgis as they started tangling their leash around his legs going round a few times biting at his jeans, "I'm good, just getting some stuff for home, that's all. What 'bout you? Trying a new dog walk area?" He laughed as he tried to hold his basket in one hand and getting himself out of the tangled leash in the other, trying very hard not to fall over. "I might have seen a corgi running on the loose a couple of seconds ago. ...Uh Nip, right?" He raised an eyebrow, questioning how she even lost one. Then again, dogs were such spontaneous, wonderful partners.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy

Female Posts : 1473
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 am

"No way in hell, I'm just the grocery boy. Tess'd rather eat wood than the chicken I cook. Though I'll take it as an encouraging... insult." Derald grinned, pulling on one of the leash as he got one leg out of the tangle. When Annie spotted Nip (Hey he actually got him right) in the corner she ran ahead and Derald tripped over the leashes, falling flat on his butt. The corgis licked him while he pulled himself out of the mass of tangled string. He greeted them all with a scratch behind the ears until Annie came back with Nip, "I didn't do much, I just gave Nip a cabbage!" Derald was still on the ground and the corgis started closing in on his unattended basket but stopped when Annie hooked back Nip and they all started shifting their attention to much more awaited adventure out there. He chuckled and gave her a wave, the corgi girl being led by her corgis. He sat there for a lil while until she was out of sight before he finally got back to reality and grabbed his stuff is head home quickly.

#therewegoooo #wecanenditwooooo #totesawkscausewellwedidn'tthinkit'llendsofastwhenwestartedthis #onwardstothetrain!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1