The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Empty
PostSubject: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:52 am

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ PwQlCCb
I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Tumblr_inline_mwbrs82nkL1sryo2l

Annie found herself lulled into a walking near-slumber, with the rhythmic tug of the corgis on their leashes, and the sun warming her face, and the bustle of traders all around her. The chaos seemed somewhat peaceful when she wasn't involved in it. She didn't care about trading today. She was just here to let her dogs explore somewhere new on their walk, and they seemed to be rather excited about it. In retrospect, a busy market area was probably not the best place to take four rambunctious little furry rockets, but Annie wanted to keep them happy. Besides, she figured that they might use up their energy faster if they were energetic about a new location to roam around, and maybe she could go back home in less time. Annie felt a tinge of guilt for wanting the corigs to need less time for walks, but was soon distracted from this by the sudden absence of a pull on her arm. "Wha-" Annie looked down and her pleasant expression turned to one of horror. Nip had escaped his leash and was bounding off down the upper district, knocking into trading carts and generally causing a ruckus on his freedom-spawned adrenaline rush. "Nip! Come back!" Annie called out, but she knew it was useless. She sighed and hurried after the light orange streak that was darting down another alley. She turned the corner to follow him, but he was gone. There was, however, someone else. Annie paused to catch her breath and smile at the familiar face. "Hey, funny seeing you here. How are you?" she said. The other corgis were elated at the new person to sniff and dragged her over a few steps closer to him so they could frantically circle his legs. "Sorry, I seem to have misplaced a corgi."

#dogsaregreatconvostarters #prettysureguysusethemforpickuplinereplacementssometimes #couldntthinkofanythingso #ain'tacoolshipwithoutalittletimetravel

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Left_bar_bleue150/150I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:08 am

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ BwTEbUx
I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Tumblr_inline_n7urwuVzWA1r9whwz

Derald held on to a basket of groceries he got from the Upper District. He didn't get much today, other than vegetables and fruits. Today, the trains brought in a lot of supplies from the other Districts, and it was one of the busiest periods in the Upper District so that the freshest could get out to more people. He was more or less done today and was taking a shortcut out of the crowd in the heart of the Upper District. But then a very familiar bark came up from ahead. He poked his head out from the side of his basket and see a little corgi running up towards him. It made him smile and he knelt down to greet the little thing. Looking at the large amount of white on it, he was almost.. 70 percent sure that it was Nip. He's trying, for now it's Nip. "Hey, wacha doin' all alone?" Nip licked his hand and sniffed his basket curiously and Derald gave the corgi a small leaf of lettuce before it turned back and dashed off behind him. He stared as Nip dashed out of sight into another corner and before he knew it, he heard her voice and the other three corgis came up to greet him affectionately. Derald grinned and waved, "Funny seeing you here corgi girl." He glanced down to the corgis as they started tangling their leash around his legs going round a few times biting at his jeans, "I'm good, just getting some stuff for home, that's all. What 'bout you? Trying a new dog walk area?" He laughed as he tried to hold his basket in one hand and getting himself out of the tangled leash in the other, trying very hard not to fall over. "I might have seen a corgi running on the loose a couple of seconds ago. ...Uh Nip, right?" He raised an eyebrow, questioning how she even lost one. Then again, dogs were such spontaneous, wonderful partners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:32 pm

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ PwQlCCb
I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ SarahBolgerSleepingBeauty

Annie ran a hand through her hair and took a second to catch her breath while Derald spoke. "I was doing pretty swell until my dog went on a rampage, and yes, actually," she responded when he asked about a new dog walk area. "They were getting bored, so... really? Tess let you cook something? Or do you just gather supplies." Annie laughed, momentarily forgetting about the missing dog. She figured their pancake cooking had gone pretty well last time, so maybe he was off the hook. Then he mentioned the missing corgi again and Annie smacked herself in the face with her hand. "Oh my gosh, yes, Nip! He ran off and... surprised you recognized him, he'd be flattered... um... should I, like, dog whistle or something? I don't know- NIP!" Annie suddenly spotted the corgi peeking over the corner a few feet away and gasped. She lunged forward and grabbed the dog, who looked disgruntled that his  wild adventure had been cut short. Annie linked his leash back on his collar and stood up, taking a deep breath. "Thank you so much. He's a rambunctious one," she said with a laugh. Nip and the other corgis tugged her along, down the alley. They loved Derald, but they wanted to see more places. "Uh, thanks again, bye!" Annie called over her shoulder as they pulled her away. She didn't want to be rude, but she didn't want to keep the dogs from their walk, either. "See you later!"

#crappywrapuppost #we're ending this early because train topic right? #if not feel free to continue
[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Left_bar_bleue150/150I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:00 am

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ BwTEbUx
I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Tumblr_inline_myi3jwQAKZ1qkavmj

"No way in hell, I'm just the grocery boy. Tess'd rather eat wood than the chicken I cook. Though I'll take it as an encouraging... insult." Derald grinned, pulling on one of the leash as he got one leg out of the tangle. When Annie spotted Nip (Hey he actually got him right) in the corner she ran ahead and Derald tripped over the leashes, falling flat on his butt. The corgis licked him while he pulled himself out of the mass of tangled string. He greeted them all with a scratch behind the ears until Annie came back with Nip, "I didn't do much, I just gave Nip a cabbage!" Derald was still on the ground and the corgis started closing in on his unattended basket but stopped when Annie hooked back Nip and they all started shifting their attention to much more awaited adventure out there. He chuckled and gave her a wave, the corgi girl being led by her corgis. He sat there for a lil while until she was out of sight before he finally got back to reality and grabbed his stuff is head home quickly.

#therewegoooo #wecanenditwooooo #totesawkscausewellwedidn'tthinkit'llendsofastwhenwestartedthis #onwardstothetrain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~   I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I searched valleys and mountaintops, rolling hills and ticking clocks~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Upper District-
Jump to: