The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...

Go down 
+4
moon
Sorella
Kitzi
Raivis Elegante
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Left_bar_bleue0/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Empty
PostSubject: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:40 pm

JESSE HAYNES -- District Nine Male

here i sit all alone like an airplane... on the edge of a sky full of solid grey...

My pace seems to have slowed down. It took me longer to get from the fountain back to the start than it did originally going out. Maybe it was the night confusing me. Or maybe the Gamemakers were messing with my head. Either way, I was back here, where all the hell began just a day or two or some odd time ago. The first thing that is easiest to spot is the lack of bodies. "The Gamemakers must've already taken them. Shipped 'em back home in a tiny box," he muttered to himself with a slight chuckle. It was a gruesome thought, but he wouldn't put it past the crazies. I slowly make my way back to the middle area, where everything went down in the beginning. All the plates look the same, so it's hard to tell which was mine. Taking a quick look around to make sure the area was clear, I drop to a sitting position and pull out my apple. I felt hungry, so it was time to address that. Taking a bite, I look around. I'm still shaken, and it is difficult to coordinate my hands and mouth, but I am successful... eventually.

items : Sword, Water Bottle, Apple, Grappling Hook & Rope

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Left_bar_bleue0/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Solstice has been walking around aimlessly since the Bloodbath. No tributes in sight. She returned to the Cornucopia, pulling out her axe. The axe's blade was a bit dull, but the grip was comfortable. Just like the training center's. She hummed contentedly, seeing the empty plates where the tributes once stood.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Jesse had been able to quench his thirst and restore some of his hunger with the apple. He wasn't able to see Solstice, and she wasn't able to spot him yet. Off in the distance, Jesse spotted stone bricks coming out of the ground, it was up to him whether he wanted to pursue it or not. Meanwhile Solstice tripped on a stone a bit and scraped her hand a little. As she did she was able to notice a pattern on the stones.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 pm

here i sit all alone like an airplane... on the edge of a sky full of solid grey...

My eyes felt drowsy, which was a scary thought. Looking around, I attempt to keep them open, which soon becomes a successful operation. I spot a small brick structure ahead. Pushing myself off the ground, I begin walking towards it. "What the hell am I getting myself into with this?" I ask aloud, to no one in particular. I have the worst feeling about this structure, but I keep walking to it. Sometimes I think I'm to curious for my own good.

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Solstice Emmerson
Stupid rocks getting in the way of feet. Seriously, what is their problem? Solstice glared at the rocks she had stumbled over as she brushed dirt off of her knees. There's something peculiar about the stones. The tribute took a closer look. There appears to be a pattern on the stones. A pattern... or writing?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:03 pm

As Jesse nears the stone structure he realizes that it's a cylinder shape and that it's a well. As he walks up to it he sees a wooden bottom fairly close to the top of the well. Etched on the stones it says.

Hop in and lets play a game

As for Solstice the stones were a pattern and they were a path leading her off somewhere, and they were leading towards the fence. It was up to Solstice to follow or not though.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 pm

my legs are dangling off the edge...

Reading the text, I stare at the wooden platform. The stones tell me to go into the hole, but what sane person would ever jump into a hole when they are being hunted? "Of course, any sane person!" I practically shout. Climbing onto the lip of the well, I place my feet on the wooden piece. Biting my lip, I sit there and wait.

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 am

Solstice Emmerson
Solstice took a closer look at the stones. It was a pattern. She bit her lower lip, her grip on the axe's handle becoming tighter. Then she noticed they formed a line. A path? The Gamemakers obviously set this up. But what's at the end..? Solstice carefully followed the pattern until she reached a fence. Her toes curled inside of her shoes. At the end, there could be a prize or a trap. "Here, we're going for the prize. Just try me," she spat.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 am

After inspecting the fence, Solstice realized there was a hole in it. She could easily fit through it, and on the other side, it appeared she had the option of going towards the mountains or into the forests.

As for Jesse after he stood on the wooden flooring he saw two trap doors, one labelled right and one labelled left. Soon a little fairy came up, her wings were gold and she was a quest fairy more so. "Goodie! You decided to play a game with us! This is a question based game and now for my riddle for the game before we start!

Doors that look the same
Both have different fates
one will give you glory
one will lead you astray

A sequence becomes the game
a new challenge awaits
Follow it right or the other door will be a guzzler
This is a game that can't end in betray

Now that we have that are you ready for your first question?" She asked him with a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:50 am

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... 149z6lsHangin' round, downtown by myself... 5jscp3

Paris Erickson
Paris was getting tired of trying to find people. She was following after Arisu and the little girl, but didn't see them as she entered back into the town square. She sighed, walking around slowly so she wouldn't alert anyone of her presence. Her dark eyes continued to observe the area, hoping she could stay hidden from any threat the area could bring. The last thing she needed was an ambush from a larger group. Her grip on her weapon was tight as she was ready for a fight. 
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:00 pm

goin' down in the rabbit hole... get away from all we know...

"Alright, what the everloving fuck have these Gamemakers done?" I question as a little sprite floating around me. I glare at the thing as it begins its riddle. "Boy, these riddles are some serious bull," I mutter. She asks me if I am ready for a question, and I raise an eyebrow. "Why the hell not? Not like I can get any crazier," I respond.

items : Sword, Water Bottle, Grappling Hook & Rope

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... NBpA1
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Tumblr_m4p4uxTxjl1qh7tjoo1_500

Arisu ran up to where Serenity was with light footsteps. She crouched to try and hide from afar, putting a finger on her lip as she noticed people ahead. But she noticed it, the big cylinder thingy. Maybe it's that one! She wanted to go check it out but decided to hold herself here and try and wait for the others. If they were even coming. She looked back, kind of hoping to see them appear. She squatted there and just waited, looking both sides as she poked at the ground with George.

Arisu adopted:
- 1 George the throwing knife
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Icarus followed behind Alice and the other girl, sword in hand ready for something to come out at them. They made their way back towards the area with the Cornucopia, Icarus noticed that it had been cleaned all the bodies removed. He was relieved, now wanting to see the wake of mass destruction. He looked around to see where the others were, Alice and Paris seemed to have gotten quite far ahead, and David was somewhere still lagging behind. "Hurry up." He called out to David, "We dont want to get separated from the others."

Last edited by Prince Hawk on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Serenity was hiding with Arisu and she giggled. "Paris is over there" she said pointing and then saw Paris. Paris and Arisu couldn't see Jesse in the well, nor could they see Solstice, as she was farther away. "I lost it over by the well, which is in that direction, kinda I think, we could wait for the others if you wanted." She said to them.

Meanwhile for Jesse the fairy giggled in delight! "Alright we'll play a game! so first question! Which is the poorest district? Go on the left if you think it's twelve and go on the right one if you think it's 10." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

JESSE HAYNES | DISTRICT NINE

we're the day birds
deciding to fly against the sky
within our dreams, we all wake up
to kiss the ones who are born to die

I shake my head at the little sprite thing. It was the happiest little thing ever. Though, the happy exterior probably lead to an evil interior. Listening, I scoff at the question. "Starting me off easy, eh?" I think to myself. Opening the door on the left, I enter it and begin my decent into hell.

we're the greying herds
hurting each other with our lies

OOC:
Items: Sword, Water Bottle, Grappling Hook & Rope

Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... PrWmDqL

David had finally caught up with the group after three minutes of running, and was about to run out in front when he saw Arisu turned around and put a finger to her lips signaling that he had to be quiet causing him to trip. He fell onto his knee and scraped it, he slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle the scream which somewhat worked. It would have probably got some attention from those who could hear it, but not that many people probably would. The male breathed heavily, the scratch was bleeding. Not probably a good thing, but it wouldn't do any damage that'd help his (maybe) death. He looked over to the girl named Solstice, and heard that it was somewhere by the well. He had no words, he didn't know what to say to help because there was no idea he could come up with. But, David tried to think of an idea.
"Are we going to have to go down the well, or something? David had asked, and if so he would probably not want to go down because it could be a drop to his death.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Note: I will be gming for people based on their groups until you're all in the same exact area.

Soon after awhile the trap door beneath Jesse gave out and he fell onto the next plat form. The fairy came down with him. "Congratulations you made it on to round two! Your question is, which district has the most land? stand on the left if you think it's seven and step on the right if you think it's one."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:45 pm

we're the day birds

"Goddamnit," I shout as the trapdoor gives out below me. Regaining my balance, I look at the damn sprite. "Good thing I can't kill you, eh?" I ask it. Listening to it's question, I look at the platforms. "Well, Seven is Lumber and One is Luxury. I'd have to say Seven," I move to stand on the left door, waiting to fall again.

we're the greying herds

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Jesse was yet again correct and he fell through the trap door. Soon enough he landed below, and the fairy followed yet again. "Alrighty time for the third question this one is a bit more tricky. What are the top three rich districts? step on the right if it's 1,2,and 4. Step on the left if you think it's 1,2, and 5."
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Solstice Emmerson

Solstice quickly examined the fence. She could probably slip through the hole... Then she heard voices. It wasn't very loud, but it still startled her. The girl whipped around to see a few human-shaped figures standing in the distance. "Not today," she hissed, slipping through the gap. "I'm not getting killed today," she muttered, getting a better grip on her axe. There's no point in seeing who the people are. Doesn't even matter if they're tributes or mutts. It's likely they'll kill her. Though it would be nice to have an ally or two... "Get yourself together," Solstice scolded herself. "Everyone's out to get you, and you're out to get everyone." She lifted her eyes to see she made it out of town. Guess the arena wasn't the town after all. At least, not all of it. Mountains stood proudly in one direction, and there was a forest in the other. At mountains, there are springs, waterfalls, and rivers. Perhaps she can get some water there... Solstice glanced under the fence to make sure no one was following and headed towards the mountains.

((Solstice has left the area?))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 pm

we're the day birds

I laugh as I fall this time. Adjusting the grip on my sword, I look to the sprite. It began again with another question. Sad on my part, but I've already forgotten how many there are supposed to be, if she even told me. Tapping my sword on my foot, I look to the trapdoors. "The Careers come from the best districts," I mutter. Stepping onto the right door, I wait. "One, two, and four are the wealthiest districts."

we're the greying herds

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Solstice has now left the area.

The group of tributes soon begin to look around and they spot a stone well, just as they see something shoot out of it and hit the ground.

Jesse had stepped onto the right trap door. After a few seconds the fairy replied, "I'm sorry, that is incorrect. Meanwhile they come from those districts, One, two, and five are the wealthiest." With that Jesse shot up through the three floors of the well and he landed on the ground outside of it. Taking -10 hp from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:06 pm

we're the day birds

Feeling the trapdoor shove me up, a small yelp escapes me. I'm flung straight into the air, landing outside the well on my ass. "Goddamn little fairy!" I yell. Scrambling to my feet, I stretch a bit and glare the well down. "No little fucking sprite is going to make a fool of me," I say, walking back to the edge of the well. Swinging my feet in, I wait for the little sprite to appear again. "Damn things lucky I can't kill it," I mutter to myself.

we're the greying herds

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:09 pm

The fairy appeared again, this time one with silver wings. "Hello! I suppose you want to try again, hmm?" She said smiling. "How long is countdown until the gong? i you think 30 seconds go on the left door, if you think 60 seconds go on the right." She said beaming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:22 pm

we're the day birds

Glaring at the new fairy, I tap my sword on the ground. The question is harder than I expected. Looking between the doors, I struggle to remember how long it was that I was on the pedestal. "It hasn't even been that fucking long I ago," I saw, slamming my fist into the lip of the well. Stepping onto the right trapdoor, I shake my head. "Fuck it. Sixty seconds."

we're the greying herds

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next