The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...

Go down 
+4
moon
Sorella
Kitzi
Raivis Elegante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:26 pm

JESSE HAYNES -- District Nine Male

When the tiles turn green, my fist goes into the air. "Woot!" I exclaim. Listening to the fairy, I turn to the dials once more. "Twenty-four tributes in every Games... Half would be twelve... Half of twelve is six..." I mutter. Rubbing my fingers on the dial, I ponder. "How is six written in a pair..." I question aloud. Rolling the first dial to a zero, I tap it repeatedly with my finger. Moving to the next dial, I spin it to the number six. "There," I mutter, laying my head against the door.

items : Sword, Water Bottle, Grappling Hook & Rope

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:38 pm

There was what seemed to be a long pause and then the numbers click and they turned green. "Alright time for your last question, if you get this right you will unlock to the treasure. what is the 8th number in pi and the second number in the panel will be the second number in the amount of tesserae claims in district three. Good luck!" The fairy said smiling.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:52 pm

I clinch my butt cheeks until the tiles turn green. Throwing my fist into the air again, I let out a sigh of relief. Facing the fairy as she reads her last clue, I lay back against the door. "Fucking hardest question, eh?" I question the fairy. Turning, I face the door. "Alright, pi. Three point one four one five nine two six five... That's nine numbers, making six the eighth," I say, turning the dial to the number six. The next number is too damn hard. "Damn little fairy, I have no fucking clue on tesserae claims," I say with a glare. "Maybe two?" I say questionably, turning the dial to two. Turning to the fairy, I glare. "Is that it?"

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 NBpA1
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Tumblr_m7sa81al6z1qk3owqo2_r2_400

Arisu's face fell when the fairy said that they were wrong but before she could say much more, they were bounced back outside. "Heeey!" Arisu yelled in the air and fell on her knees and hands before rolling onto her back. She hissed in pain, rubbing her knees as she pouted, looking around for the mean little fairy. But it was only her and Icarus and Serenity, if the little girl hadn't run off to find the other two yet. "Wasn't is 4..?" She muttered to herself and actually went into deep thought, sitting on the ground resting her cheek on one fist. It was 4 right? It couldn't be 5. But in the end she sighed and grinned sheepishly, "I have no idea what I'm doing really! I'm just trying." She replied to Icarus' unbeseeming compliment back down in the well. She hopped up and walked over to the well again, not really sure what to do now.

Arisu adopted:
- 1 George the throwing knife
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Icarus's smile turned quickly when the fairy stated they had got the question wrong. Before he could say anything he was thrown out of the well and through the air. He landed hard on his back, and couldnt breathe for a few seconds. He slowly got back to his feet, and brushed himself off. "Ive never heard that fact." He muttered, disappointed with himself. "Looks like we will have to start from the beginning again." He replied as he walked over to the well and looked inside.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Serenity came over to Arisu and hugged her. "It's alright Ari! Someone else is very close to getting the key I can feel it! You guys are free to do whatever you'd like now, I don't suggest trying to go down the well just to find an empty prize." She said smiling.

Soon as the waiting seemed to take forever, the numbers clicked and they turned green. Soon the door he was looking at didn't open but the door on his right did, and a conveyor belt rolled him into the room and the door shut. From there he saw a few steps up to a silver chest. The fairy grinned. "Congratulations, you have made it to the treasure, open the chest up and see what lies inside, when you're done there's a ladder in the back corner of the room. Thanks for playing!" She said and poofed.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Watching, I see the tiles turn green. Throwing my fist into the air, I whoop. "At least I got something right in my life," I mutter as I hear a door open. However, it isn't the door I am in front of, but the door beside me, that opens. Moving over to the right door, I peer in. Inside is a silver chest, which the fairy says contains my prize. Before I can say a word to the fairy, it has poofed. Entering the room, I stalk to the chest. "Damn fairy, not waiting to see me open my prize," I mutter. Gripping the lid, I pull the top open on the chest.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Inside the chest he finds ten arrows, fairy repellent and a key. Once he grabs the items the chest shuts closed.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:04 pm

I look over the loot. "Ten arrows... no bow. Fairy repellent...? Little too late for that. And a key," I mutter. Collecting the items, I look around. The fairy mentioned a ladder, which is easy enough to spot in the back of the room. Going towards it, I grip a rung and begin my assent. "Knowing the Games, I'm gonna wind up dead," I say as I climb.

items : Sword, Water Bottle, Grappling Hook & Rope, Arrows (10x), Fairy Repellent, Key

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:07 pm

jesse comes up to surface but notices two tributes there and spikes on the wall. Once he's out of the ladder the hole closes and he's left in the pit. (go post in dere topic now)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 NBpA1
Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Tumblr_mo647vJzWZ1qk3owqo3_r1_250

Arisu returned the hug as she muttered, "We're sorry Serenity. We couldn't get it back." She pat her head as she grinned, "We'll think of something!" Arisu tried to look for where the rest had disappeared too. Maybe the person down there found his way up! Or something... She sighed and stuck her tongue out, scanning the area, "Do you think the others are still around? Maybe we should go find them." But her body knew that there was much more to worry about than just finding the key, as much as she wanted to help the little girl. While Arisu strolled along the area, she kept an eye out for sources, of water, of food, of anything. Instead of just this town of nothingness. Unless you count Serenity, she's not nothing! Airus poked left and right almost fearlessly, looking for maybe more horizontal doors to bring them back to their friends at the least.

Arisu adopted:
- 1 George the throwing knife
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 pm

(sorry hawk for not waiting for you I will gm for you later)
Arisu fell through a hole and she was gone. Icarus was left alone now.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 PrWmDqL
David felt the ground rumbling, and he was lifted into the air. The heck..? David thought to himself, that was unusually strange of the gamemaker's to do. Oh well, he assumed that since the other two weren't risen up they got sent farther down. He grinned to himself, he looked around and saw Icarus. Relieved, and realizing that he should be grateful that he was here and not down there... Wherever Paris and the boy went, he was glad he wasn't there. He walked over to his ally, hoping he wouldn't get trapped and threw his arms around him. "I swear to god, I almost died. David said to Icarus, slight tears coming out of his eyes. He actually just danced with death, and ditched. The male looked into his ally's eyes, and stared for a second. Shaking his head, he took his arms away. "So, how was your time with Arisu while I was gone?" He asked the ally, he was starting to feel unsafe with staying with his ally due to the recent events. Icarus was too kind and quiet to deserve to die, and he didn't want to be the one causing it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:18 pm

That was when the spear came out of no where and pierced into Icarus's back and the canon sounded. David truly was on his own. Until he saw something over by the well.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:17 pm

*shortpostswoo*
David heard a cannon fire, and a spear poking out of Icarus's stomach. He saw the male from 11 fall face-first onto the ground, and his life was no more. The male looked around wildly, looking for his killer and saw nobody. His face registered nobody, and he was alone besides of the dead corpse in front of him. When he looked around once again, he saw someone or something at the well. He decided that he might as well try his luck and walked over to the well, peering over the edge to see what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Icarus smiled when he saw David standing in front of him. "You're still alive." He replied his face breaking into a huge grin. But that all changed quickly, he felt the spear pierce him through the torso. Icarus looked down at the spear, and then up at David. He reached out and grabbed him by the arm, "I am so sorry we couldnt be together for longer." He managed to say. He pulled David in for a kiss. "Dont forget me." He added in his last breath.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:31 pm

No change

(just for now so you can respond to icarus.)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Right before his ally's cannon fired, he felt his lips meet. And, not with Loki's. He still, thought that it was Loki. He was caught up in the moment for a second, then he heard the cannon. "GOD DAMMIT!" David had shouted, he knew that this couldn't of had happened. Why did he let Icarus kiss him? He was with Loki, right? Whatever, he had to stay focused. What was he going to be forced to do next? Would it be bad, would it be good? Would it include his most nearest friends, family, and maybe even people he barely knew? David didn't know, he hoped not. But most likely, the games seemed very hectic at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:42 am

no change

(im on ddeath bed rn w/ sleep js)
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 pm

David was bored by this time, there was no events going on but he was pretty sure something might happen. He looks around, thinking about what to do. His mind was getting all caught up about what had just happened, but he shook his head yet again. He couldn't get attached to more people then besides those at home, or when they die he will end up crying. He started to wonder what Sondra was doing, probably not that much in his honest opinion besides watching him. He stood there for a second, wondering what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Sondra had been over by the well playing with something. "David come her!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 pm

David finally registered what the moving object was, it was a person. A person, that he had feared his whole life of seeing as a mutt in the games; Sondra. He knew that the mutt wasn't her for real, but it seemed so realistic. He heard her voice, and was immediately pulled towards the mutt. His body couldn't stop himself, it was his sister's voice.. What else could he do? "What, Sondra?" The male asked the fake Sondra, he smiled a bit too. It reminded him of home, in a way. He wondered what it'd be like to see Loki as a mutt, probably kinda creepy because the mutt could either help him or kill him... Hopefully, not the second choice. He looked over at the mutt suspiciously, wondering what choice this one had been chosen for.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Sondra wouldn't listed to him and she ran around the well for a bit before she just dropped a bow and some arrows and then she ran off out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm

David stepped back as the girl/mutt started to ignore him and run around the well in circles, and he laughed a bit a the site. She seemed to drop an item and run out of his view, he walked over to what the items were and he was confused on why he had gotten it. Whatever, it's useless. He thought to himself, but for a second he thought he could use it. He didn't have the axe, and probably could hold them. He picked up the bow and arrows, and looked around. Wondering what to do for a second, what was there to do?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:31 pm

There seemed to be nothing to do because David was all alone and he could feel that start to seep down inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' round, downtown by myself...   Hangin' round, downtown by myself... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' round, downtown by myself...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next