The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Into The Woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Into The Woods   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Victoria Jacklyn



Spoiler:
 



When Victoria saw the light she was weary about it. She was brave though and walked froward. She was not very sure what she was gonna find in the woods all she could do was hope right? Maybe she would get lucky and find a trail that could lead to a water source. she knew she had to try.

She turned around at Oceania. "Oceania we have to go into the forest. We might have more luck in finding supplies there. I don't know about you but i plan on going into the forest in hopes in finding some water. If you would like to join me you may." Victoria then turned around and headed out into the woods.

After walking for hours her feet started to ache it was also getting dark out so Victoria decided to climb a tree and sleep. Thankfully it was not to cold or hot out so it was perfect weather to sleep. She made sure though before she went to sleep that she slept with one of her knives in her hand in case if anyone came by to try to kill her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:16 pm

(Tori, you are once again powerplaying, although thankfully not quite as much as before. As GM's, we decide what environment your tribute has. You cannot assume that it is a good temperature. You can't assume there are trees with branches low enough to climb, although in this case there are, so I'll allow it. Please try not to powerplay anymore. Thanks!)

The temperature suddenly dropped to nearly freezing, and the wind grew stronger. Over the sound of the whistling wind, there was a loud thumping noise that woke Victoria up.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Victoria Jacklyn



As soon as Victoria is up she instantly grabs her knife. She quietly looks down below her and see's something or someone? She then notices that the temperature has dropped. She looks around for any sight of water, but with no luck she climbs down. She then starts to shiver rapidly. She decides to go walk around for anything that she could possibly eat or drink.







(Sorry I'm trying to stop its just really hard because i'm new to this. :/ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm

There was nobody else around that Victoria could see and nothing edible in sight, but the thumping noise was shaking the ground. It was getting hard to stay standing, much less walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Oceania followed Victoria through the fence, and she cringed as she felt a cold breeze push into her body. She gripped her sword in one hand, and slipped the jar into her back pocket. The tribute kept a close eye on her knife, and she was just going to walk to a tree that Victoria was in. Suddenly, an earthquake-like shaking occurred under her feet. Oceania stumbled back, hitting the fence on her back. "Agh!" the girl winced as the cold wind crept across her body. She didn't feel or see anything harmful near or on her, so she stood there until the shaking stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 am

Victoria Jacklyn





Victoria Stopped as soon as she felt the rumbling under her feet once again.  She had no clue what was causing the rumble, but she had a feeling the game makers had something to do with it. She was still freezing by now but she was not shivering as much. She hoped that Oceania would catch up with her soon so she would not be so lonely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:20 pm

The thumping intensified until the girls were basically bouncing around on the ground. There was an impressive roaring noise, and then a huge troll marched out of the trees, bellowing angrily and tearing up plants. The troll stomped at the two tributes.

The troll has 75 HP. The first attack goes to Oceania, the second to Victoria. Tori, this means you should roll the block dice and attack dice to fight the troll and block its attack. You should use the Block(3) dice because your tribute is from District 3 and District 3 has a blocking advantage. For attacking, just use the Attack(Other) dice. If your block is unsuccessful, please subtract whatever -number it has on the second picture below from your HP. To do this, go to your profile and click on character sheet. Then do 150 minus whatever number it says in the second picture below on a calculator, just in case, and put that in as your new number of HP/150 and save it. If you have any more questions, just ask someone. Kelli, I assume, knows how to do this by now, but hey, if you have any questions, go ahead an ask 'em too, of course. xD
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:20 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Victoria uses the block and attack dice to block and attack the monsters affects.




(umm like this????)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Tori, you just do a normal post, but in the post, mention that the character has attacked or blocked the attack. The character does not use dice, you use dice to determine the strength of the character's attack or if they blocked. Also, please try to keep post order, meaning you post after Kelli, in this case, because that's just the way it ended up, and please make posts at least four sentences. A few posts that are less than four lines sprinkled here and there are okay, but the majority of your posts must be four sentences at least.

Example post:

"Bob gasped when he saw the mutt. He ducked under the mutt's attack, hoping to avoid any injury. He looked around to see if his ally was okay, but it was too dark to tell. Bob took a deep breath, gripped his sword tightly, and swung at the mutt."

Then you would roll the dice. If you need further examples of dice use, we have 10 games worth of archives in the archive forum section. I will delete these posts are you have replied and send a copy to you in PM in case you need to look at it again.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:39 pm

okay sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm



oceania wave

Oceania cringed as a loud and mighty roar came from the trees infront of her. She took a deep breath, awaiting the creature to show itself. It's just a mutt, don't worry, the GameMakers do these things all the time, she thought to herself. She looked to her ally, who was very confused-looking, and Victoria's expression almost made Oceania laugh.

Her eyes met the mutt's dark ones, and she recognized it as a troll-like monster. She grunted as she crouched to the ground and tried to roll out of the way of the troll. Oceania didn't even look close to Victoria, to see if she was alright. Victoria's life wasn't her top priority of saving right now. It was hers. She gripped her sword tightly, and tried to ram it into the troll's back. She gripped her sword tighter now, making her knuckles turn a pale-white color.

coded by Kellisabell<3



block + attack to le trolly troll

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 am

((Tori, for now I'm going to roll for you. So if the block below says unsuccessful or failed, subtract 20 HP. If it says it was successful, do not subtract any HP. It was successful, so do not subtract any HP.))


Last edited by Rainy Pie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 am

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(3)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:09 am

The troll leaned down to the two girls and let our a mighty roar, blowing them back.

The troll still has 75 HP. The first attack goes to Oceania, the second to Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:09 am

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Victoria Jacklyn



Victoria ran and jumped while using one of her knives to through at the beast. The knive landed right where she had aimed for. She then retrieved her knife by running and jumping again to pull it out. She then ducked out of the monster's way as it tried to hurt her. She then yelled to Oceania " I need you to distract the monster i have a plan." She then went to work. While Oceania was distracting the beast she found something that would kill the monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm

The member 'Tori2349' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(3)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:38 pm

((Okay, Tori, this is extreme powerplaying. In simple terms, you do not know that Victoria successfully hit the monster. You should have your tribute attempt to attack it, and then roll the dice to see if it was successful. You also powerplayed Oceania by assuming she would follow Victoria's instruction to distract the troll, although in this case, she still probably would have. However, you cannot try to have any control over anything aside from what your character does/attempt to do. Finally, there is no magical thing that will kill the troll. The troll is a mutt. You just have to keep attacking it and blocking its attacks until it runs out of HP and dies. It was also not your turn to post. The order goes Kelli post, Tori post.))
Back to top Go down
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Oceania frowned as her attack had missed the monster completely. She tried not to squeal in fear while jumping away from the troll. She heard Victoria tell her something, but she couldn't make it out.

"What?" the tribute asked her ally, before seeing the troll look at her. She swung at it forcefully before it could roar or shake the ground again. She looked around at the area she was in, and maybe after the mutt was dead, she could find a way to survive easier.


Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Victoria's knife had bounced off the thick skin of the troll, causing no damage. As both she and Oceania looked around for something to help themselves, they realized there was nothing they could do. The only way to survive now would be to fight, and the troll was getting angry. The troll reached down and swiped at the girls with its arms. The tree trunks it hit started splintering, threatening to crush the girls at any moment.

The troll still has 75 HP. The first attack goes to Oceania, the second to Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 pm



oceania wave

Oceania raised an eyebrow and blinked a few times when she saw that both of the two girls' attacks had missed. Luckily, none of them took damage yet, and she took a deep breath. She was bound to survive this, and hopefully Victoria would be too.

"The Capitol should have gave us weapons that would actually work," Oceania muttered under her breath as she tried to dodge the troll's big arm that swung at her. She focusesd now, on the mutt while it faced Victoria. She took another deep breath, and brought her sword down, hopefully it made a mark on the troll. She bit her bottom lip as she backed away slowly from all the trees that surrounded her.

coded by Kellisabell<3



block fail and leg hit i call it lol

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 am

Victoria had no clue of what to do. she was very confused on why the troll was not taking any damage. She decide to try again with another attack and hope that the troll would take damage. She knew it was a matter of time before her and Oceania got tired of fighting and would eventually lose the battle. She knew though, all she could do was at least try right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 am

The member 'Tori2349' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(4)' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   

Back to top Go down
 
Into The Woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» if you went into the woods last night...
» Healing in the Woods
» A clearing in the woods.
» Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)
» Sir Henry Evelyn Wood VC, GCB, GCMG

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: 37th Arena :: The Forest :: Forsaken Woods-
Jump to: