The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Into The Woods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

(is that right...?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 am

(you used the District Four dice for attacking, when you should have used Attack Other)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 am

(crap what do i do now?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:11 am

(edit your post, click preview, then correct the dice)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm

((Thank you Kelli! Tori, we have several arena guides here that you may find helpful to read. We know it's your first games and we're trying to help you as much as we can, but if you don't understand the basic concept of how dice and the games work, you should definitely try reading them.))

The troll kicks at the tributes.

First attack to Oceania, second to Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 pm

*sorry for basic post, I'm on vacation and I for have a lotta time!*

Oceania missed her attack yet again, although this time she winced in pain as the troll's attack had gotten to her. She didn't want to try focusing this time; maybe it had been the reason she had been missing attacks. She raised her sword horizontally in front of her to attempt to shield the kicks from herself, and once the troll put it's foot down, the career attempted to pierce her sword into the mutt. She pulled her sword back and huffed; this was getting tiring to her.

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

Victoria Jacklyn


Victoria had no clue of what to do now. Oceania had tried to hit the beast yet again it did not work. on top of that Oceania had gotten hit. She started to think "What do trolls like the least?" She then had no time to think, because she was too scared that the troll was going to go for her next. "Ugggggg What am i to do???" She tried to think as fast as she could. "What do trolls hate!?" She screamed. She then decided to try, once again,  another attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

The member 'Tori2349' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :


--------------------------------

#2 'Block(3)' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 pm

The troll winced at the hits from Victoria. It apparently spoke the same language as the girls, because it let out a booming laugh. It was mildly puzzled as to why one of the tributes seemed to think the other would know anything about troll lore, but found the petty tributes amusing. The troll shook its head and spoke, its voice echoing through the forest and making the leaves quiver.

"You think you can stop me.
But soon you will see.
I was born in this forest,
grew up under these trees.

You cannot kill me.
I am the embodiment of power.
Soon I will end this.
Prepare for your darkest hour.

What is this 'weakness'
to which you are alluding?
This is my homeland,
and you are intruding."

The troll tore down some trees, hoping to crush the tributes.



The troll now has 30 HP. First attack goes to Oceania, second to Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
avatar

Posts : 1406
Join date : 2011-03-05
Birthday : 2011-03-05
Age : 6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
250000000000/250000000000  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :

__________________________________
I can be Brown, I can be Blue, I can be Violet Sky, I can be Hurtful, I can be Purple, I can be anything you like.
Gotta be Green, gotta be Mean, gotta be Everything Wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm

(another basic post woo)

Oceania cried out in pain as another kick had hit her. She stopped, though, when the troll began to speak. After it spoke, it quickly swiped at her. The tribute tried to jump out of the way as swiftly as possible. Oceania, you've trained almost all your life. You can kill this thing. she thought to herself. She adjusted her glass jar in her belt so it wouldn't fall, and he swiped her sword at the mutt.

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) (Image not informed.) :

Kellisabell<3 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) (Image not informed.) :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 am

Victoria then looked at Oceania in shock. "We did it." she puffed. She looked at Oceania. She had no clue what time of day, but she could see that Oceania might not be feeling so great. "Oceania? Do you want to find a spot to rest?" Victoria knew that Oceania had done most of the work to kill the monster so if they were able to find a spot to rest Victoria would take first watch. That's at least what she thought she could do for her ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Right as Oceania's weapon hurled towards the troll, he crumbled into a pile of dust, where a little sproutling of green sprang up. He was vanquished, but he hadn't been killed by the girls. It seemed the troll's words were coming true. Suddenly, the sky grew pitch dark and the girls could hardly see anything.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Victoria Jacklyn







Uh oh." Victoria whispered. She said loud enough so Oceania could just hear her. Victoria then decided that her and Oceania should leave. If they did that maybe the troll would not be able to find then. That's when she thought of it. She could use her talent of disguise. If she had enough raw material she could paint the two of them to blend in with their surroundings. Then the troll might not find them. "Oceania do you want to fight or have me disguise us?" She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:50 am

((Tori, the troll is gone. Sorry if my GM post was unclear.))
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 am

(okay then forget the last post.)

Victoria Jacklyn

Victoria looked at Oceania in a way of relief. She was now ready to find shelter, and take first watch so, if Oceania wanted, she could sleep. "Oceania? do you want to try to find some shelter so you can sleep i will take first watch?" Victoria asked concerned about the way Oceania was feeling. Victoria really wanted Oceania to sleep first in case if later another monster was to come her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellisabell<3
Queen of the Ellis
avatar

Female Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Birthday : 2001-06-08
Age : 16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
55/150  (55/150)
Character Name:: lacey debella
Alliance:: her saxophone

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 pm



oceania wave

Oceania sighed in relief as she killed the troll. She winced as she exhaled though, only because she was pretty stratched up from the mutt. She looked to Victoria, who had a concerned look on her face. She had asked Oceania about taking shelter.

"Oh, um," the tribute started. "I, uh, we shouldn't stop here, I'm feeling uneasy about the troll being just here and crap, so, um, let's just try to move..." Oceania pursed her lips and tucked her sword into her belt. She adjusted her jar; she'd have to open it soon. Instead of holding her sword, she gripped her throwing knife in her hand to give it a break from the heavy metal. She started to walk in a direction, away from the fence.

Oceania has left the area

coded by Kellisabell<3


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Nothing harmed Oceania as she left, but it was dark and difficult to see. She wouldn't be able to find her way out of the forest section.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
avatar

Female Posts : 197
Join date : 2014-05-22
Birthday : 2000-10-06
Age : 17

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Victoria Jacklyn


Victoria knew that Oceania was in pain so she decided to follow her just in case if she ran into any danger. She was also her ally, and she did not want to be left alone. She saw the direction where Oceania was going. "Oceania! Wait up!" Victoria called. "I don't think we will be leaving the area..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Into The Woods   

Back to top Go down
 
Into The Woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» if you went into the woods last night...
» Healing in the Woods
» A clearing in the woods.
» Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)
» Shadows on the Horizon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: 37th Arena :: The Forest :: Forsaken Woods-
Jump to: