The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Do I Wanna Know?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Do I Wanna Know?   Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 am











NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven Victor

Norman had long since returned to the District. The Games had begun, forcing him to take a trip to the Capitol to mentor his tributes. Against his hopes, his tributes hadn't made it past the Bloodbath, both of them being killed before even getting a chance at items. Slightly distraught, Norman had left the Capitol. If he wanted to watch the rest of the Games, he planned on doing it drunk from the comfort of his home.

Slowly making his way out of Victor's Village and into the Upper District, Norman paced around. The early morning air was something new to him, never making it from his home anytime before noon. Wandering around, Norman patted the flask under his jacket. He hadn't drank in a few days, in an effort to keep his sanity and keep a shred of his previous self. It was a bit early, but people were beginning to mull about on the streets. Sighing, Norman took a seat upon a bench. He had brought a small loaf of bread from home, something to put in his stomach this morning. Tearing a piece from of it, he placed it in his mouth and looked around. A cool breeze blew across the area, making his hair rustle. Taking another piece from the loaf, he leaned back against the bench seat.





location: District Seven Upper District
items : Flask, Bread
profile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 pm

The past few days hadn't been good for Autumn. She didn't know why, they just weren't. Maybe it was because of the Reapings coming around, who knew? Either way, she didn't like the feeling she had. So she drank. Just a light buzz, nothing to worry about.

This morning, too, she had a bit in her system. Just a bit, not too much. But nevertheless, seeing Norman out on the streets again, she couldn't help herself. Autumn plopped right on down, right next to him on that bench, like it didn't mean a thing in the world. "Ya know..." she said, yawning a bit as she paused, "Eatin' yer bread like that looks like yer a royal jerk." She didn't look at him as she said it, just crossed her legs and looked at all the hungry people on the streets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:29 pm











NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven Victor

Finishing his bite, Norman glanced around again. Spotting Autumn, Norman let out of a sigh. "Goddamn it," he muttered. When she sat down beside him, Norman leaned forward, attempting to avoid looking at her. Rolling his eyes at the comment, Norman pulled off another piece of bread. Turning to face her, he tossed the rest of it at her. Placing his piece in his mouth, Norman turned away again. "Ya know," he began, mimicking her voice, "Sitting there judging someone who hasn't eaten in awhile makes you look like a royal ass." Norman leaned forward, clasping his hands in front of him, Norman stared ahead. "Got something productive this time, or do you just want to be an ass again?" he questioned.





location: District Seven Upper District
items :  Flask, Bread
profile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:59 am

Autumn caught the remaining roll with a laugh, then shoved it in her pocket. It wasn't stealing if he gave it to her, of course. "Like I care what you think, richboy," she said in response, but her smile quickly faded. "Oh, Normie, when have I ever been productive around here? All I do is work for a living" she smirked, then tore off a piece of the roll, withdrew it from her pocket. She ate it right in his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm











NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven Victor

Norman rolled his eyes. "Don't care what I think, don't come 'round me. Cause I can tell you now, if you hadn't noticed before, that's all you're gonna get from me," he said with a exhausted sigh. Leaning back against the back of the bench, Norman rolled his eyes. "Oh, you work?" he asked in a fake shock. "I thought you simply existed to bring fucking hell to my every waking moment." His voice had gotten harsher towards the end. Letting out another sigh, he pulled the flask from his jacket and took a long swig. "I would still work if I had fucking motivation to leave the house every once and awhile," he mumbled, ignoring her taunts of eating the bread he'd thrown at her.





location: District Seven Upper District
items :  Flask, Bread
profile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Autumn gave him a fake smile, "Why, wouldn't I love to annoy you forever! It'd be the dream job, so easy~" Then she got to her feet, watching him. He took a flask out, downed quite a bit of it. "Sure you shouldn't just finish it all?" She asked, eyeing that flask now. What could just a little more hurt? "Oh you poor baby. No motivation? No wonder you're out on the streets."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:02 pm











NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven Victor

Watching her stand, Norman rolled his eyes again. "Ya know, until the point were I get fed up with ya," he said. Taking another, smaller swig from the flask, Norman laughed. "That's the plan, eventually." Leaning forward to get off the back of the bench, Norman glared at the girl in front of him. Standing to match her, he looked at her, eyes narrowed. "You are treading on some mighty thin ice here," he said. "You came to me for some fucking reason. Why you do is beyond me," he said, turning around, aiming to head back to Victors Village. "Don't fucking like me, stay the fuck away," he hollered over his shoulder.





location: District Seven Upper District
items :  Flask
profile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Autumn rolled her eyes as he walked away.  Preaching about not messing with him.  He shouldn't have sat in public like that in the first place.  "Oh, Normie, everyone knows the Victors get the best stuff," she said, cutting him off.  Swiftly, she grabbed the flask from his hands and took a long gulp.  The liquid energized her as she headed off in the other direction, still toting his flask.  "Thanks for the booze, buddy~" She called over her shoulder, taking another swig to punctuate her statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:27 pm











NORMAN ROWE -- District Seven Victor

Felling his flask leave his hand, Norman planted his feet on the ground. Raising an eyebrow, he turned, a small growl emanating from his throat. Pacing after Autumn, Norman increased his stride. As he reached closer to her, one hand went for her shoulder and the other for the place he kept his knife in the arena. Grabbing empty air with the latter grasp, Norman growled again. His hand landed on her shoulder, gripping it tightly, and turning her around. Staring at her, he grabbed for his flask. "Might be the best stuff, but that means it's for me, sweetheart," he said with a smirk. Placing the flask back into his jacket, he released her shoulder. "Our last encounter didn't end well, now does this one have to end the same?" he questioned, staring down at her, and an eyebrow raised.





location: District Seven Upper District
items :  Flask
profile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Before she knew it, Autumn had been spun around and the flask had been taken from her. She pouted at his words. "See what I mean? You hog it all, rich boy," she said, already reaching to try to grab it back. But it was in his jacket and there was no way she could get it from in there. "You thought this was going to end well?" she asked, half smirking at the thought. Norman glared down at her and she just met his gaze, having to tilt her head back quite a bit because he was so freakin' tall. Then she was up on her toes, just tall enough to give him a peck on the cheek. She'd always wanted to do that. At least once. Well, before, everything, but the guy was right. On some things. "Better?" she called, having already swiftly backed away from him. She might've talked tough, but his slaps could hurt.




~EnjoyMyCrappyPostingSkills~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:44 pm





Location: Upper District Seven
Items: Flask


Profile
Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
Norman stood in confusion for a moment. Did she really just kiss him? Shaking his head, he looked up, looking for her. Finding her, she had seemed to have bounced back a few feet, Norman raised an eyebrow. "What... the hell?" he asked. Shaking his head, he pulled out the flask again and took another hit. Norman did not know what to make of the situation, so when she asked if that were better, he looked at her confused. "Better? Whataya mean?" he questioned, replacing the flask.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 pm

"'Our last encounter didn't end well, now does this one have to end the same?'" she quoted, watching that flask withdrawn, emptied, and returned. Too bad. "Is that better or worse than out so called 'last encounter'?" she explained. He'd probably say worse. It felt like a worse now. Why the hell did she even do that? Grins and giggles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 am





Location: Upper District Seven
Items: Flask


Profile
Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
"How is this better?" Norman thought to himself. "If this is her idea of better, I've gotta question her sanity." Norman looked at her. Either she was crazy or drunk. Norman knew she hated him, but what she had done obviously wasn't in a hate fashion. Or it was some sick joke. Either way, Norman currently questioned the girls sense of judgement. "You go from hating me to that?" he questioned. Pausing, Norman sighed. "I ain't judgin' because I don't even know your name. I just know who you're related to." Norman began to turn away. It was time to go home and get really drunk and forget about all this... this craziness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 am

"Good stuff, good stuff," Autumn replied, her eyes going blurry for a second. "It's Autumn. Maple Autumn Parch," she focused on his last statement. How could he not know that? They'd even worked together once or twice... idiot. As he turned to go, she followed after, "Hey now, you didn't exactly answer me," she called. Her walk was a little wobbly now, but she figured she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:14 pm





Location: Upper District Seven
Items: Flask


Profile
Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
"Ah, congratulations," he muttered at her name. Continuing his stride, he heard her following him, saying something about him not answering her. "What didn't I answer?" he asked. He wasn't sure she had asked a question, but she was being persistent, so he might as well ask.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:42 pm

"Better or wors-oof" Autumn hadn't seen the hole in the ground with her attention focused on Norman. So she ended up on the ground, her foot twisted at an awkward angle. "Owww..." She grumbled, feeling a pain in her ankle. She tried to get back on her feet but flopped back down again. "Normie~ You're not gonna leave a lady like this, are ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
avatar

Male Posts : 529
Join date : 2013-03-21
Birthday : 1996-12-09
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:58 pm





Location: Upper District Seven
Items: Flask


Profile
Norman Rowe
District Seven Victor
Norman sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you want my honest word, it's about even..." he began. He heard her land on the ground, forcing him to stop and turn around. Kneeling down beside her, Norman placed a hand on her shoulder. Looking her over, he noticed her ankle. "For fucks sake," he muttered. Standing up straight, Norman looked at her as she asked if he was gonna leave her. "I should, you know. I honestly should," he said. Kneeling down again, Norman began to pick her up, placing an arm behind her back and under her legs. "Ready?" he asked. Lifting her up, he adjusted his hold on her. "Basically a fan-girl that hates me. Yay," he thought to himself, beginning to walk to Victor's Village.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves


Female Posts : 1549
Join date : 2011-06-05
Birthday : 1996-02-26
Age : 22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
1/1  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Autumn just blinked at him, finding it surprising that he actually wanted to help her. She nodded before he picked her up and then she just held onto his neck because it was a seriously long way to the ground if she fell. Why the hell was he so tall? "Chivalrous old man..." she muttered after a second before closing her eyes. She was unconscious within seconds.

TOPIC END~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do I Wanna Know?   

Back to top Go down
 
Do I Wanna Know?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wanna Fanta, Don't You Wanna?
» Lost In Cotton Candy Trees
» Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
» I'm Not Crazy, I Just Wanna Be Free
» I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Upper District-
Jump to: