The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thrown away like garbage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Insanity || One More Kill

Another strong hit from Zeke was blocked. The teen wondered how long he could keep up the misses though, there were several from Shaun in the battle so far. "Shut up shut up shut up shut up." He said repetitively. He launched another swing at Shaun, hoping to get some luck. "I can't snap out of it, man." He started panting, blinking, seeing the horrors of blood spattering from the people he killed. "I'm born to die." Zeke said, cracking his knuckles. Hurry up. Or give up. His mind demanded. "No no no no no" He said again in a repetitive voice. You can be free..

Tags: #EverbodyHatesZeke #TalkToHimself

coded by Kellisabell<3

Attack +10

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/150Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_mn4wjlhKH21qz4rgp

Shaun lifted his shield once more, hoping for another block. He looked to Zeke as he said he couldn't snap out of it. "You can't snap out of it? Give me a break man. We both now you're stronger than that. It ain't just that sword you got either. Are you really gonna let some internal dispute be your downfall? Come on man. You're a career from District Four, and in my opinion the one with the most decent careers. Don't give your district a bad name. Sure that one kid a couple years ago was a douche, but you don't have to die or live the same way. You can redeem yourself man." Shaun stabbed his sword at Zeke, wondering why these attacks were so weak...maybe the pressure was too much. He wouldn't really know.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(8) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Blockedc
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:48 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

G I V I N G || U P

He let the next attack from Shaun hit him. The boy didn't care about living anymore. He wanted to die. Zeke wanted to die so he could just be dead in peace. He slashed at the boy one last time, before dropping himself to the ground. "Fuck you.." He said in a playful voice. He smiled even. He winked to the boy. "Nice.. h- hit." He winced in pain as the sword pierced him. His heart pounding slowed down, he dropped his sword, hoping to pop the bubble. "Win.." He whispered to Shaun. Zeke Rails let the attack hit on purpose. He let out one last wink.. before... before..

Tags: #ZekeDPisComin'Soon

coded by Kellisabell<3

Attack +10

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/150Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_mn4vzmJ2d21qz4rgp

Shaun's eyes widened as his sword pierced the other boy. Shaun saw another attack coming and raised his shield in an attempt to block it as he pulled the sword out of Zeke. He watched as the career dropped to the ground. Shaun got on one knee and put a hand on his shoulder...and then saw a smile. The boy from eight's face brightened at the sight and he laughed lightly. "Words...words cannot describe how grateful I am that you helped me out...and I wish there was a way I could repay you, but there really isn't. And as far as I'm concerned...you've redeemed yourself. Big time." Shaun's smile had widened and he also let a tear fall from his eye, but then immediately wiped it with the back of his hand. He got up and turned, looking around. He wondered if he would be sent to the one other person that awaited him...or if he or she would be sent to him.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(8) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Blockedc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:17 pm

A canon goes off as Zeke dies. The water suddenly falls, flowing back into the river. Shaun gets carried away in the current and sent towards a clearing near the forest. (I'm making a topic, just give me a second, then post there.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Zeke Rails || District 4 Deathpost

Your cannon blew.. you're dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.

Zeke's eyes shifted upwards, taking his last glimpse at Shaun Rivers. He didn't speak one extra word, before closing his eyes. Good luck, Mr. Rivers.. I don't understand why I was so nice to you.. And you were so mean.. I never understood why.. Why I was ever friends with you. Why did I care if I knew we'd probably fight.. Shaun.. I cared for the fact that you were a poor boy, deserving luxuries. I never deserved them. I am a cold hearted ass who should have died right from the start. I don't deserve to live, Shaun.. I'm not worthy for life. A final blink was given.. before he was gone.

"Hello, Mr. Rails." A voice spoke to him like it was his own father, but that couldn't be true. He was still alive.. in District 4 making sure the district was running smoothly. You're imagining it.. Zeke.. don't let it get to you. He's trying to make you run away from life in.. wherever you go next. You can't run was from it.. you can't hide from it. Just... go. He opened his eyes, not feeling a thing. "You're dead.. but to get out of this place.. you need the key word.. find it in my lecture.." It spoke firmly to Zeke. The figure was ginormous, three times taller than Zeke. It stared at him.. "Would you like a mirror to see your body now?" The figure asked, its own eyes almost demanding that he said yes. Zeke nodded. The mirror appeared in front of his eyes like magic. He was dressed in jeans and a dark grey t-shirt, no blood stains at all. He stared at his face, his innocent brown eyes shook with.. fear. Fear wasn't something Zeke liked to have.

"Now.. lets start from the beginning, the beginning of your Executioner training. You were so eager to follow in your father's footsteps, grow up to be like him. How old were you?" Zeke didn't like thinking of his childhood, now that it was all washed up. "About.. twelve." He said quietly. "Twelve, was it? That's when you started being reaped. You trained at home instead of at those Training centers in District Four, right? You thought they didn't deserve you. Well, you thought wrong Mr. Rails. You made District Four ashamed." The figure was about ton continue his lecture, but paused.. why? The part about shame brought tears to Zeke's eyes. He let himself lay on the ground, picking his head up with his fists. "Lets move on."

Horror filled his eyes as an image showed up not too far from the figure. "Do you remember this day?" The image showed Zeke, at fourteen or so, whipping a man to death. "He.. he was stealing. Its against the law." Zeke said, sniffling watching himself kill the man. "So is murder." The voice replied. "Its the law." He replied, in a bit of a yell. Zeke murdered the man because he stole. His daddy told him to whip the man three times, let the Peace keepers bring him to prison. But he didn't want to go to prison.. so Zeke slashed ten, twenty, thirty more times until he was dead. Special whips in the neck and face really killed him. "What do you have to say for it?" The figure asked him. "Nothing. I did what I was told to do."

The figure traveled all the way through all his other law abiding murders and whippings.. all the way to the Reapings. "You were Reaped." The figure said, pausing. "Nobody volunteered. You are supposed to influence them to, then we wouldn't be here right now, would we?" The voice was loud and firm, Zeke nodded his head. "You knew from that day you were at a good chance to win. But you let them down. More shame." Zeke winced in pain. The words of shame to his name gave him pains. "But most importantly, you left your three little brothers. What were their names..?" The voice asked, it seemed to want an immediate answer.. "Demi.. he was sixteen. Ars.. he was.. uh, thirteen. And Ax. Ax was the youngest.. he was twelve." He responded, trying not to sob. He was being strong. "When you went insane.. did you ever think of how they felt? They loved you, Ezekiel. You let them down. IF you died with proud it might have been different.. but that is not the case darling." Zeke missed his siblings so much. He promised he'd volunteer if any of them got reaped.. but what now? He couldn't volunteer if he was dead.. They knew nothing useful about fighting.. they weren't prepared, and probably never will be.

"Lets move on to your allies. The poor ones. Lets start with Rune, though. We'll get to the others later. She trusted you, and you got flung away from her. You wanted to go back, but you were afraid to. They'd get mad. You saw them domed, but you wanted to break it. But you didn't try. You didn't try to rescue someone who trusted you. The only good you gave her was the kindness of helping her because she wasn't too rich, which isn't a compliment in the first place. You let her die. Bringing more shame to your name of shame." Zeke couldn't respond.. he just couldn't. Where was Rune Highspeak?

"Traveling through the games, you find yourself with Solstice Emmerson. The little girl, from District Two. Perhaps one of the youngest girls to go in as a career. What did you do? You killed her. For what, a dumb sword that didn't help much. You killed someone who trusted you. And she was rich. Why did you help her in the first place, not just try to murder her? For the prize. That is what she thought. And you killed her for it. She had so much to live for. You killed a little girl.." He again couldn't respond, it was getting to be too much. Tears continued flowing. Where was Solstice Emmerson?

"Then you had another fight. With Arisu, Oceania, and Shaun. You fought with Oceania and Shaun to take out the peppy one, Arisu. Do you remember what she said to you? Every time you blink you'll see the people you killed." That happened. "Their families, sobbing. Pissed off at you." An image showed was a family, probably Arisu's sobbing. "She did nothing to you, Mr. Rails. And you killed her.. you stabbed her defenseless corpse for Pete's sake!" He started sobbing a bit more now, but he couldn't respond. Where was Arisu Hanano?

"Then you and Shaun went for Oceania Wave.. betraying your own district partner. How rude. The one person you're not supposed to kill, you kill. You had help, but you gave her the fatal blow. What a shame. She did nothing but help you and Shaun, and that is how you treat her. District Four should banish your family for that. Its different if you're the last two.. but you weren't. You had another option." Zeke continued to sob. He couldn't speak.. he couldn't! Where was Oceania Wave?

"And now we're at the part where you die. Everyone loves this part, even your killer. Shaun Rivers only tried to calm you down, but you kept verbally attacking him. He only tried to help you, but you helped kill him. You were the biggest threat in the final three, yet you died. You hung on to your life for a month in those fights, but you gave in. You let him kill you. What a shame, Zeke Rails. You're sad. He screamed at the figure now. "The poor boy deserved to win. Where is he.. where are the rest." He asked, he wanted answers.

"They're all dead

Sobs, sobs were all that Zeke could make out of his mouth. Not screams, not dumb remarks. Rune Highspeak is dead. Solstice Emmerson, dead. Arisu Hanano and Oceania Wave.. dead. Shaun Rivers, dead too. Zeke thought that Shaun would certainly win. Only if Zeke died from the start of their battle.. maybe.. just maybe.. he would have. "I'm.. sorry."

Brightness..

"That's all I needed to do? Say I'm sorry? That's all I needed to get through this shit? I'm sorry?" "Are you sorry?" The door shut again. "I am." It opened again. Zeke Rails walked through.

Rest in Peace, Zeke Rails♥

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrown away like garbage
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: 37th Arena :: The River :: The Broken Bridge-
Jump to: