The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We'll be counting stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We'll be counting stars Left_bar_bleue150/150We'll be counting stars Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

We'll be counting stars Empty
PostSubject: We'll be counting stars   We'll be counting stars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Lately I've been losing sleep...

...thinking about the things we could be

I feel something so wrong doing the right thing
I feel something so right doing the wrong thing
••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Hello Guest, Ari here and it looks like you've stumbled on my character thread. Here you will find all my characters, click the pictures below to jump to their sheet. Any of my old characters or even information on the characters I had that died in the games can be found on my old topic HERE. I've recently cleared all my previous characters but 1, so if you want to see any of my old characters feel free to look there. I do want to give quick credit to the people at Shine for their resources and tutorials to help make this template. Now without further ado, sit back and enjoy my characters. If you want to RP with me feel free to send me a PM but please do not post here in this topic.
••• Current Topics •••

"This isn't your parents Tunnel of Love![NSFW]" starring Dane Zelker, District 10 Tribute ft. Andrew Epsilon and Kylie Guard
"Take me down to the paradise city" starring Avaryl Pines, District 7
••• Face Claims •••

• Alexander Ludwig
• Alex Pettyfer
• Aubrey Plaza (Dead)
• Barbara Dunkelman
• Charlize Theron (Dead)
• Chiaki Kuriyama (Dead)
• Chloe Greenfield
• Chris Pratt
• Crystal Reed
• Dave Franco
• David Mazouz
• Deborah Ann Woll
• Jared Padalecki
• Jensen Ackles (Dead)
• Lady Gaga
• Lindsay Tuggey
• Mark A Sheppard
• Marzia Bisognin
• Matthew Gray Gubler
• Melanie Laurent
• Michael Jones
• Natalie Dormer
• Orny Adams

The Characters

Posting Codes:

Last edited by Ariiyoko on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We'll be counting stars Left_bar_bleue150/150We'll be counting stars Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: We'll be counting stars   We'll be counting stars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:06 pm

"If I weren’t too proud, I’d boast of my exaggerated opinion of myself."
- Benson Bruno

The Basics
Full Name: Dane Henry Zelker
Nickname(s): None
Birthday: February 29th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: 10, the Livestock District

History
Travis was a well known rancher around District 10, providing his family with a pretty good life. That is until his untimely death when Dane was 15. Being the oldest of three children meant that he had to become the man of the house and help keep the family afloat. He now works on the Lemming's ranch in order to help make some extra money and earn some extra rations. Using the skills his father taught him, namely rope work and knots, has helped Dane keep a job for himself. He can be considered the best in the area when it comes to knot tying. His best friend is Talmon Philben. Their relationship is odd, yet works in many ways. They are complete opposites, Dane being the more extroverted of the two and Talmon being very introverted. Though after his best friend's death Dane has been devoid of a friend to go on a lot of random kind of adventures with and has become more interested in work instead.

Life at home
Family:
Marianna Zelker - Mother; the widow of Travis, Marianne has found herself almost lost without him around. A once vibrant woman, she now seems to be always depressed causing her children to constantly worry about her. She once used to hum a little song around the house, but that has stopped altogether since Travis' untimely death.
Travis Zelker - Father (Deceased); a once prominent figure around district 10 as well as avid outdoorsman. Travis was always known for being friendly and charming, much like Dane is. He passed on a lot of his knowledge to Dane before his passing, teaching him different knots and how to herd. Though only one of those seemed to stick with Dane, he tried making him practice as much as he could to give him a good work ethic. Could be quite a bit of a workaholic.
Gemma Zelker - Younger sister; Age 16. Gemma is Dane's bossy, younger sister and the only daughter to Marianne and Travis. She is straight forward and has no problems speaking her mind. Half of the time Gemma is bossing Dane around, reprimanding him for his schemes but then the other half she spends helping him out and messing with the other people around District 10. He loves his little sister, but just like any other person around him he cannot help but mess with her at times and even finds pleasure in doing so when he is at home. ((Character played by Sor, but is now inactive and no longer in use.))
Preston Zelker - Younger brother; Age 14. Preston and Greg are almost inseparable being so close in age and all. Preston is the more naive of the two, but he is quite intelligent. He just doesn't have much in the way of street smarts it would seem. Just like the rest of his family he has brown hair and always seems to have somewhat of a tan.
Gregory Zelker - Younger brother; Age 13. Preston and Greg are almost inseparable being so close in age and all. Greg has a very dominant personality and could be considered an alpha male. He can be bossy and demanding, often times forcing Preston to do his dirty work while he watches. Greg has the distinct Zelker look, and in a way could almost pass off for Dane's twin if he was a few years older.

Pets: A Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Bear and a brown tabby named Manx. Bear is a herding dog and loves to run around. Whenever Dane is home he makes sure to take Bear out to run. Bear is more attached to Dane than any of the other members of his family.
Economic Status: Middle class

Looks
Dane has a chiseled, square face; his looks at some point seem almost unnatural. His short brunette hair is usually messy and looks like it hasn't ever been brushed. Dane stands at 5'7" and weighs in at around 150lbs or so. He has some muscle tone in his shoulders and arms and has a thinner build than most guys around his age. Dane has a natural olive skin tone and he always seems to have a slight farmer's tan. What Dane is known most for his huge smile which can be seen from a mile away.

Personality
Dane's most noticeable personality trait is his flirty demeanor. He is extroverted, and could be considered a 'social butterfly' in any social situation. He is also the type to manipulate any situation to his advantage and is extremely manipulative when it is beneficial to him. He uses the fact that he is good looking to his advantage constantly. Dane always has a nickname for anyone, usually stemming from one thing he notices about the person the first time he meets them. He is quite cocky and very sure of himself and his relationships with others. Dane is also commitment phobic, he has never been in any committed relationship with any girl. Or at least on that could be considered committed to him.
Talents: His friendly demeanor is one of Dane's greatest assets. He can easily charm a crowd and usually knows just what to say in order to suit his needs the most. Whether it be complimenting or flirting, Dane can usually disarm a situation using words instead of force and has done so in order to get out of plenty of tough situations. He is also pretty humorous and will try to use humor to diffuse a tense situation if the previous two hadn't work out like he had planned. Dane is extremely light on his feet, fast and he can sneak around without being detected, usually. He is also talented with a paint brush, although it doesn't seem like he should be. Dane is able to tie almost every kind of knot, a skill set he learned from his father before his passing a few years ago. Dane finds that doing something with his hands often calms his mind and he practices his knots everyday, most of the time without even realizing it. He can also climb trees without too much effort on his part.
Flaw: Dane's biggest and most noticeable flaw is his extreme arrogance and his grandiose opinion of himself. This tends to turn most people off and has been the cause of him getting slapped around a few times in the past. His manipulative nature also makes those who have been taken advantage of think not to highly of him. He is also one to never admit his shortcomings, almost believing that he has none. And although he is charming and a people magnet, this can also get him into trouble. He is strong, but his physical strength and hand to hand combat are not his strong suits, preferring to hide rather than fight unless he has to.

Regarding the Games
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Traps and Snares
- Having to use ropes while working with his father before he passed gave Dane the skill set necessary to learn how to make a few decent snares and traps. He has tried it out some traps every so often, catching a few squirrels in the process which he is always able to trade for something better.
Knives - The only other thing besides rope that he has used that he would consider to be a deadly weapon. Knives also compliment his fast reflexes, making it the number one choice for a weapon in the arena.
Preferred Angles: Charming, Flirty, Confident
Angles this tribute will not do: Bloodthirtsy, Mean, Intelligent
Token: None

Other
Playby: Dave Franco
Theme Song: Cowboy Cassanova by Carrie Underwood

Gif hunts:

He's like a curse, he's like a drug. You'll get addicted to his love. You wanna get out, but he's holdin' you down. 'Cause you can't live without one more touch. Don't even look in his eyes. He'll tell you nothing but lies. And you wanna believe but you won't be deceived. If you listen to me and take my advice.photoalbum

Dane Zelker: Flirty

District Ten

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We'll be counting stars   We'll be counting stars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:07 pm

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not."
-  André Gide

The Basics
Full Name: Avaryl Alyse Pines
Birthday: March 17th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
District: 7, the Lumber District

History
Not many things fazed teenager Avaryl Pines. The death of her father, the fact that she grew up in a very female driven household and the things that most people say about her. The rebel has mainly focused on having fun then trying to worry about the more pressing matters of the world all of her life. Her mother after the loss of her father took up more work, causing her to be away from home most times and allowing Avaryl to mainly raise herself. While most kids would blame their parent for not being there, Avaryl never really thought much about it nor questioned it and this way of life. Now she moves forward in life with one way of thinking, do what she thinks is fun and what she wants and living life the way she wants and not caring what others think about it.

Life at home
Family:
Malor Pines - Avaryl's mother who raised her daughter on her own. A woman in his late 40's, Malor is the head wood cutter in a factory in District 7. She drives to one day run or at least own her own factory, but she is still far from accomplishing that though and many people see that as somewhat of a taboo. Malor lost her husband and Avaryl's father to a work related injury when her daughter was younger and has since raised her daughter on her own, though most times she wasn't really around because of work. She is tough as nails and is a hard working woman, who at least taught her daughter some of her ways. Especially the thought that she shouldn't have to change herself to make others happy.

Pets: None
Economic Status: Middle class

Looks
Avaryl is your average height, standing at about 5'5" tall and is your average weight of about 125lbs. Overall most of her physical stats are nothing but average, nothing that would make her stand out in a crowd like someone really tall or really large in any way. Her build is average with a little muscle tone but nothing too overwhelming. Avaryl's hair is dirty blonde almost light brown color with blonde highlights making it look slightly lighter then it actually is. Her hair hangs down past her shoulders and is usually slightly wavy naturally. Usually she will let it hang loose or sometimes she will pull it back behind her in a low ponytail. Her face is heart shaped with a more pointed chin and more pointed and angular features. Avaryl is fair skinned and relatively blemish free except for regular scars from bumps and scratches. Her almond shaped eyes are light grey in color while the edges of the iris are a darker grey color, her eyes are light and look almost transparent at times.

Personality
Avaryl has always had a personality that could be sometimes considered...well, abrasive and has a bit of a rebellious streak in her as well. She can be sarcastic and sometimes a bit of a smart ass but she really doesn't care if anyone thinks too much about it. Stubborn and hard to change would be two words that could almost perfectly describe Avaryl and although she knows when she is wrong when she does have something set in her mind she has it set that way and won't always take no for an answer. Avaryl unlike most people with this type of personality actually tend to get along with people and some find themselves drawn to her even though when she talks most of the time it seems like she speaks with the mouth of a sailor and a 'what are you gonna do about it?' kind of attitude. She can be caring and compassionate towards those she cares about and when you gain her trust she is loyal up until the end. You just have to get over her take it or leave it attitude.
Talents: Avaryl's talents really just range from her ability to come up with lies quickly, her ability to shrug off negative opinions and not let them bring her down and her general agility. She might not be a heavy hitter but she can move precisely and quickly. She also doesn't let things get to her much, especially the words of other people and those that might be considered offensive or negative towards her. Its like words towards her or her family in a negative way just bounce off of her and doesn't make her lose her cool at all. But probably the biggest talent Avaryl has is her ability to weave lies freely and easily. She has a silver tongue and lying almost comes as second nature to her, and at times they can seem like they are real. They also come quickly to Avaryl in the moment, which is impressive to those who know the truth...or at least who think they know the truth.
Flaw: Avaryl as stated above isn't very physically intimidating and isn't a heavy hitter or strong. She makes up for that by being nimble, but if caught its hard for her to defend herself even though she will try until her dying breath. While she can spin lies to seem like truth that also makes her withdrawn from some people and distance between them. Just like lying in most situations it can put a strain on trust when both people know of it and so she doesn't make many close bonds with people. Her mouth can also get her into some trouble as she may say things without fully thinking of things and doesn't always see the harm in that.
Regarding the Games
Weapon(s) of Choice: Axe and Throwing Axes
Preferred Angles: Being a person, Living, Breathing, Breeding
Angles this tribute will not do: Being a dead person
Token: Nothing
Other
Playby: Natalie Dormer
Theme Song: None

Gif hunts:

And I'm not proud of my address. In this torn up town, no post code envy. And we'll never be royals. It don't run in our blood. That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B. And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy.photoalbum

Avaryl Pines: Sassy

District Seven

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll be counting stars   We'll be counting stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll be counting stars
Page 1 of 1