The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small but influential staff changes!

Go down 
+2
Matti
Raivis Elegante
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Small but influential staff changes! Empty
PostSubject: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Staff Change Official Update!

You may have noticed that Sorella is no longer in a staff group. She has retired, and has decided to switch to being a member. We are currently still in the process of moving staff groups around, and have added our newest mod, Nix! Please congratulate him, and keep watch for group changes. We will not be adding anyone else to staff at the moment, just to be clear. We are working on shifting the groups and probably removing advisers and bringing back our Senior Mod group. Also, Ari has been moved down to a moderator position because she's very busy at this time in her life (pool store + summer), but she may or may not be moved around a bit more as her schedule changes. Thanks guys, goodbye Sor (it's the end of an era... though we still have Skype, obvi), and welcome Nix!

Regards,
The Staff
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Small but influential staff changes! Left_bar_bleue0/150Small but influential staff changes! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 pm

HE
IS
MINE

Welcome Nixxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Small but influential staff changes! Left_bar_bleue0/0Small but influential staff changes! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 am

Soooooo........

*waits for fontmeme to load...*

*still waiting......*

*seriously.. fontmeme. Matti is on laptop but you don't have to be slow....*

*has been waiting for three minutes*

*doesn't like slow hotel connection*

F Fontmeme and Hotel Internet D:

CONGRATS
MY
NIXIPOO

Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Small but influential staff changes! Left_bar_bleue150/150Small but influential staff changes! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:11 am

bye sorr D: We will all miss you!!!!

Congrats Nix!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Small but influential staff changes! Left_bar_bleue10/150Small but influential staff changes! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Thank you everyone for the congratulations! I hadn't really expected this tbh, and it just seems kinda...surreal, to put it in a word. There was that tiny hope that I might become a mod soon, but I dismissed it and really had been focusing on the yellow rather than the green. But, anyway, I did kinda promise myself that if I become staff on a certain place that I would recite an oath...and this is mainly for humorous purposes so, here we go.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Staff of THG, for these Games and all the Games to come.

Now, that is originally the oath of the Night's Watch, with some words switched around and a line taken out. Once again, I thank you all for the congragulations and welcome to Staff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Small but influential staff changes! Left_bar_bleue150/150Small but influential staff changes! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Good thing Nix wasn't drinking water when he saw his name being Green...

The effects would have been incomprehensible
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 pm

LOL xD 

i like the oath nix!!!

once again congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Congrats Nix!!!! YOu will be amazing! and Bye Sor! Glad you were here as long as you were
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm

((Guys, Sor is still here, she just decided to retire from staff. She'll still be active as a member.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small but influential staff changes!   Small but influential staff changes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small but influential staff changes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: News and Updates-
Jump to: