The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sooo... Just a suggestion

Go down 
+4
Cowvus
Raivis Elegante
Matti
Sorella
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sooo... Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue150/150Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 am

so uh, nothing special or anything but uh..

What if we made another little group of people, that was all maybe retired staff or perhaps legendary people? Sound like a plan? Totally not just because I am retired or anything no no I mean there should be requirements and stuff.... right? >.>
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sooo... Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue0/0Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Dunnoifonlystaffiescanreplywaswth Very Happy

Justa comment : I like this idea! We can now make a rainbow for Usergroups. RAINBOW Gaz\'s Smilie
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sooo... Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue0/150Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Retired staff sounds fine. Legendary is pushing it. Though, other retired staff would need to be added too xD.

But, I don't see how'd it be a rainbow, Matti. A rainbow is ROY G BIV, which is already thrown off by having Green before Yellow (Mods before Victors).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:09 pm

i like it

although maybe it could be like a group for people that have, say, 400+ posts maybe?? like "Active Members" or something... idk just putting some ideas out there
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sooo... Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue1/1Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm

I don't really understand the concept of "Legendary" members. If we had groups for certain achievements, the group board would get cluttered fast xD but we could easily list a 500 post, 1000 post, etc club, have lists of current active members, or anything else we thought of in the Hangout section, but just as a "hey cool thanks for stickin' around" kinda thing. However, I do like the idea of retired staff, so we'd add all of those people and they'd get pretty colors and such.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sooo... Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue150/150Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 pm

The Legends Group idea is from a CHB forum, it was for members of the forum who made a major contribution to the site or were important during their time here i.e: Sno is the site founder, Alexxx and Tethys as the first Admins on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Honestly the post thing is really stupid in my opinion, anyone can rack up their post count by playing games or doing one liners it really has no point.

Also I'm the first staff besides maybe sno to have actually retired the others were demoted.

I also thing a legendary thing is a better title for it... I'm not trying to sound like an egotistical asshole but like, I think the way Clint describes it makes it a really big accomplishment and such.
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 am

I like the thought of a retired admin but legendary as most of the other people said i think is kinda pushing it. 

Maybe we could make a small group of people that could be "tour guides" so to speak, like people who have been on the site a decent amount of time and who are active at least once a day, so if new people come along and have questions they can pm or ask those specific people on the site. 

idk just a suggestion!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 pm

^ We've considered doing something like that with minimods/member mods/etc. before.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 pm

You guys don't really understand the term legendary though. It doesn't mean you're like some god or something, or like "omg you so fab" It's exactly what Clint said it was. It's people who made huge contribution to the site and people who were vital to the time that they were there for. I think it's a great thing for people to be recognized for. Like Sno because lets be honest here without him this site wouldn't have been made. The post count thing like I stated above is stupid. I mean retired staff is eh but really me and maybe Sno are the only ones who have actually officially retired. The rest were demoted due to several different reasons. xD
Back to top Go down
Tori2349
The Loveable Epic Fish
Tori2349

Female Posts : 197
Birthday : 2000-10-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 pm

okay about my suggestion

like i understand what you mean sor about the legendary thing but maybe you could just call it retired staffies? I don't i'm just putting it out there for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sooo... Just a suggestion Left_bar_bleue10/150Sooo... Just a suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:54 pm

I do like the legendary idea, allowing people to be recognized for their accomplishments and such. As for retired staff, maybe instead calling it Ex-Staff? Pretty much the same exact thing, only instead of exclusively those who have retired also those who had been demoted, just to show who had had been previously on staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 4:10 pm

okay well sense the post count idea got a negative comment, im putting my other suggestion up: having an active members section that, say, has to participate in a few games an cannot be killed by inactivity or something...
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:25 pm

I don't know why we need an active member thing. we don't need all these these positions and what not. I can see maybe doing legendary/retried staff and then maybe something along the lines of like the whole someone being there to help new members since we were planning something like that before.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Ari speaks. Retired staff seems like a good idea to me just so you know who was on staff and whatnot at some poimrs though as Sor said only like....two people (maybe three) would actually qualify for this. The posts one I think is a dud because people can easily one liner their way to that and it ismt as special. Also making a "active user" group would just cause people ro take advantage of the system of the inactive killings. We want games to move fast not be stagnant because a few of the users in the top 4 are say in this "active user" group and are exempt from the same rulea as some other people who have just joined or come back from a hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Can easily just call a retired staff group 'former staff'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo... Just a suggestion   Sooo... Just a suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo... Just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1