The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Left_bar_bleue150/150My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Empty
PostSubject: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:27 pm

-Name: (First and Last): Diamond Every
Age/Birthday: (Just the character's age and the month and day they were born, not the year. We don't know exactly what year Panem is in): January 22, age 17
District: One
Rich or Poor: Rich (duh, lol)
Weapon Of Choice: Hand to hand combat, if that doesn’t count then throwing knives.
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 real sentences.) Standing five foot, ten inches tall, Diamond has curly dirty blond hair that is usually tied in a messy pony tail when ever she is training. When she is not, it usually is laying down in her face when she is at home.  She has a large birth mark on the side of her leg and has green eyes that are alive and laughing.  Like any careers, she is a fairly fit person even at a hundred and twenty pounds.  Her height makes up for her weight.  
Personality: (Must be at least 4 real sentences.) Diamond is loud mouthed and often doesn’t think before she speaks.  Her mouth gets her in a lot of fights, even though she could handle her self.  She comes off as a grumpy person, for lack of a better word but, in reality, she is a fairly nice person to be around, if you don’t push her buttons that is.   She is a confident person though, maybe too confident for her own good.  
Flaw: (At least 1): She has flat feet and a curved back that if you are not looking, you would never know it though.  The only time you know if there is something wrong with her back, is when she runs for a while, her back starts to hurt which could present a problem.
Talents: (Must list three, but no more than five): She is a camera ham which would do her well on the stage during an interview.  Her strongest physical point is hand to hand combat.  She is able to throw knives with good accuracy.
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.])  She is an only child with a mom and dad.
Pets: (Optional)She has gray female cat that she likes to call misty.
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Being raised in a rich district as an only child, she is very spoiled and almost always gets her way.  She has a lot of friends and is seemingly the most popular person at school. Her parents used to be strict expecting only the best out of her. They decised ive up however because she would wine too much to the point of embarrassing them. It is another reason that she is spoiled.
Preferred Angles: (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..) Mysterious, or sexy.
Angles this tribute will not do: (Max. 3) She is not an innocent person.
Token: (Optional) The ring that her dad gave her when she was ten.
Other:

Last edited by XxXThedarkoneXxX on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Left_bar_bleue150/150My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 pm

First thing right off the bat that I see is that your history for the character is only 2 sentences long and it needs to be at least 4. Also I don't see how a birth mark is a flaw, but you could always word it as she is self conscious about it or something. Not sure if you are done with the character or not but it was posted so I figured I should give some feedback on what I see already.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Ooh. My bad. Too many camas. And Idk if a birthmark is a flaw either. :p.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Would her home life be considered part of her history? Or would it only be considered part of her history if it affects her in some way?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:25 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Alright, is edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:39 am

Diamond is accepted, but I would just like to point out that 1) 120 pounds is not usually a lot for a 17 year old girl, and 2) athletic people are usually (not always) heavier because 3) muscle weighs twice as much as fat.

She's still accepted, I'm just making a note. (Though to be honest, bodies are difficult to judge because everyone's is different, even at the same height and weight.) Also, for future reference, flaws don't have to be physical appearance flaws. Most of the time, they're personality flaws or the type of physical flaws that would inhibit a tribute in the games (for example, being incredibly slow at running, or having very little muscle). Her flaws are fine right now, especially because her back can affect her running, but just something to keep in mind for future characters. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Noted. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:47 am

Basics:
Eli Siren is a sixteen year old boy and lives in District twelve in the seam.  His birthday is June sixteenth. He is single and has no children.
History:
He is from a very poor background.
Eli has two strict parents.  He has a younger thirteen year old sister with blond hair and blue eyes named Rosemary.  He had a boyfriend too, who turned his back on  him in his moment of need.  Eli's parents don't know that he is gay.  If they found out, they would bury him alive. Sense he grew up in the seam, a need for much education didn't seem to be a requirement for him so his parents never really put him through school. They think that sense they were fighting to survive, his energy and time should be devoted to finding food and other ways to provide for his family.
Personality/dress style:
When you first meet Eli, you'll notice that  he has a plain style of dressing. He has several identical shirts and pairs of trousers in his wardrobe, which he replaces only once really necessary.
He seems rather aloof.
When you get to know him, you'll discover that Eli has a passionate personality, as he is ruled by strong emotions. He loves easily, but is also quick-tempered and hot-headed. He is honest and gives his opinions frankly. He has a tendency to cry a lot when he is alone. His secret is that he can't read or write.
When it comes to socializing, Eli has difficulty mixing. On a personal level, he feels uncomfortable when others want to get close. Romantically, he is attracted to the same sex.

More about Eli:
Eli has black hair and brown eyes.  His skin is tan and he stands about five foot seven inches.  He's a bit on the skinny side at ninety eightish pounds.  Then again, what person in the seam isn't?  His interview angle would be that he is sarcastic and blunt.  The reason being is that he doesn't care about what other people think of him at least on the outside anyways. His outspoken and hot headed personality hides a mask of insecurities and a need to please people. He is able to lift heavy items and such and is light on his feet.   He can throw a long distance as well.

((Hopefully I got everything that is required.  If not, please let me know.))

Last edited by XxXThedarkoneXxX on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm

A little more history would be great. Smile (Sorry, the organization makes it a little difficult to find everything.)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 am

Lol. Thanks. And yeah, I know it does. I tried to label it correctly Razz. Any tips on the history? And I think I need to add skills :p.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 1:05 am

This is a capitol character
Domino Emery is a young woman age 25. She is single and has no children. She's an artist and lives in an aparrment in the capitol.

She seems quite friendly.
When you get to know her, you'll discover that Domino Emery is a person who is rarely able to relax. She often appears worried or agitated. Her behavior can be unpredictable and sometimes eccentric.

The reason for her agitation and unpredictability is never discovered as she was born that way. Being born into a rich family, she wanted to get away from that so despite what others thought of her, she dressed differently then the other capitol citizens.
She has a tendency to be rather forgetful. Her vice is that she can be violent.

Though Domino is anxious and rarely able to relax because she is some what paranoid around people, she makes up for it by wearing casual clothing such as jeans and a t-shirt.
When it comes to socializing, Domino Emery is at ease in most situations. Though that only hides a mask of who she really is. In truth, Domino is a type of person that will socialize in large groups just fine, as along as nobody get's close to her. On a personal level, she feels uncomfortable when others want to get close. Being paranoid around people does that to a person. Where romance is concerned, she is still questioning that part about herself.

More about Domino Emery:
Has dark blond hair that she had cut very short and died a purplish plumish red. She is rather heavy set according to Capitol standards. She stands about five foot six inches and has green eyes. She has a grey kitten that she named Onyx.
((Hopefully I got everything. If I missed something or if this format is not acceptable, please let me know.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:30 am

Eli and Domino are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:56 am

Sweet thanks. Smile  sorry about the double post.  My bad. :p. Just gotta remember not to do that in roleplay.  It's frowned upon.  :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

( Double posts are generally okay in your own character topic. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh? I didn't know that. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)   My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Character place (to be accepted by admins please)
Page 1 of 1