The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THE FINAL TWO!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
150/150  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: THE FINAL TWO!!!   Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Paris Erickson
Paris' eyes widened as her sword stuck into the boy's body. She didn't even know his name. She instantly backed up, withdrawing her hands from her sword and just leaving it there, the full impact of the event hitting her. His rambles stuck with her as she grimaced as she watched him die. She hadn't watched the others die, she had left them face first in water, because she wanted to avoid this pain. "I helped..." the teenager admitted, biting the inside of her cheek. "I needed to get home," she whispered, tears clogging up her vision. Practically hearing her mother's voice scolding her, telling her how it was weak to cry, and how you should never be sorry. Wiping her eyes frantically, a sob caught in her throat as she heard the teenager's cannon go off. "I didn't volunteer to kill... I didn't mean too... I'm sorry," Paris choked out. She hastily stood, wiping her sweaty palms on the fabric of her pants. The large voice that echoed through the arena shocked her, making the small girl jump as she looked up, seeing the hovercraft. It was time to go home, and find herself, because she sure as hell didn't find it here.

i just wanted to say thank you guys, for being my ally, or being my enemy, or being yourself, whichever. everyone played well, and all of these tributes were amazingly written and played out. i just wanted to say that. thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

THE FINAL TWO!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2