The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Empty
PostSubject: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:18 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know PwQlCCb
I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_msxn3cyaxG1qmohc9o3_250

It seemed like just another day spent wandering the fields, and Derald was finally feeling better, so when he'd asked her to meet there today she'd thought nothing much of it. She had something important to tell him, though, and she was too distracted by that to really question her boyfriend's purpose for picking this spot. Annie hadn't brought the dogs today out of mutual exhaustion from them both. She was feeling okay now, though, as she climbed towards the hill when she'd first been run over by Sephy. Annie smiled at the memory and looked around for Derald. She wasn't sure if she'd gotten here first or it he was just hiding somewhere behind some grass or something. Annie was about to call out his name when she saw his face in the distance. "Hey, stranger!" she shouted, beckoning him over with her hand. "Funny seeing you here."
#allofthepostsareshort
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Left_bar_bleue150/150I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:35 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know BwTEbUx
I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_naj2ngngBS1rngqpbo5_250

Derald paced around the field, trying to get his frazzled brain to function right and making sure everything that was suppose to be here was here. But every time he ask himself where was something his mind just goes uuuhhh. He wanted to try and do something special, but things didn't seem to be working out much. And then that whole plan seem to just throw itself out the window when he heard her call from behind. He just stared at his large companion as it stared back at him and he slowly walked up to her as the horse followed behind. "Howdy, miss!" He tipped his hat over and laughed, "Yeah, I know right? Who even likes to come here?" He greeted Annie with a kiss on the cheek and put an arm around her waist, turning her towards Sephy who still looks like the same reluctant teenager quietly standing there. She subtly acknowledged Annie with a huff and a shake of her head. "So, Sephy's been training a lot more lately and I thought you'd like to give her a ride and let her prove herself properly."

#hellyeashortpostsat5am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:08 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_inline_nb02l0gjgF1smkgbm

Annie smiled at Derald when he approached.  "Hm, I don't know. Total losers, maybe?" She let her head fall onto his shoulder and stared up at the horse. Annie had always loved horses, and most of the time they liked her as well. She was pretty sure Sephy did not agree. Annie wouldn't have even given the ride a second thought up until about three weeks ago. She pursed her lips slightly and thought about it for a minute before nodding twice. "I would love to. Slowly."  She detached herself from Derald and walked over to Sephy, gently patting the horse's neck. "Talk about flashbacks, huh?" Annie muttered, lifting one foot so she could mount the horse. She used Derald as physical support and swung the other leg over, wincing a bit. Once Annie had gotten settled, she took a deep breath. "Ready, but I'm not kidding about the slow thing. The first time was warning enough." Annie laughed, pleased by the memory that popped into her head despite her mild injury at the time. Definitely worth it.

#whatevenisalongpost #whatevenispostingatareasonablerate #whatevenisanything
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Left_bar_bleue150/150I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_lqv3g3ZC2E1qmegcko2_500

"Absolutely. Total losers that need to find better entertainment around here," Derald rested his own head on hers and pulled Annie closer to him. Sephy took a couple of steps forward to them while he let her just think about it. Derald grinned as the horse slowly went up to Annie and nudged her cheek. Sephy wouldn't take any shits from anyone other than Derald, but after awhile Annie seem to be growing onto the stubborn horse. Sephy's reluctant to admit it, but Derald knew that she always kinda liked Annie. "Way, way back. I'd say that you and Sephy made some good progress on yer relationship, didn't ya?" He let her hold on to his shoulder while she got on Sephy, this time not even fidgeting much while she waited. "And we did too, didn't we?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked up to her. He chuckled and agreed, "Alright we promise," Derald went up to Sephy and stroked the top of her head, "Hear that, Sephy? Take it easy, kay?" Sephy huffed as if insulted that he thought she couldn't understand commands. She started off in a slow walk and just continued into a certain direction without much guiding, with Derald just strolling beside them. He seemed relaxed and all but underneath he's really just panicking about what to do. "Hey... If I ask ya to close your eyes, would ya do it?" He asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence between them. He knew that she'd prolly think he was crazy, especially being on Sephy. He rolled his eyes and turned around to face her walking backwards, holding onto her hand, "C'mon, do ya trust me?"

#Whatislife #sodeep #muchdrilling #wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:04 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_inline_mubmrsArXu1rpl29c

Annie shifted on Sephy's back, adjusting her legs. She thought about her relationship with the horse for a second. "Yeah, we did, I guess." Annie stroked the horse's mane as lightly as she could. "And, well, yeah, I would say so," she said with a laugh, her hand instinctively moving towards her stomach. She caught herself just in time and used the hand to adjust the sleeve of her shirt instead. Annie gripped the reins tightly, knowing how bad things could be if she fell off. She took a deep breath as they started moving, letting herself be lulled by the slow rhythm of Sephy's gait. Despite her worries, Annie couldn't keep herself from smiling. She loved horse-riding. Annie glanced down at Derald. "Close my eyes? I don't think you want me falling off the horse again..." She squeezed his hand. "You I trust. Certain other equine creatures, though I know they mean well, no." Annie sighed. Normally she wouldn't question it. "But yea, I'll do it." She shook out her shoulders to calm herself and let her eyes fall shut. "What's this all about, anyway?" Annie asked, feeling Sephy's muscles move under her skin as her fingertips rested on the horse's back. "I kind of, um, have something to tell you later."

#tandem #thatmeansatlastinlatin #boom #latinswag #noexcuseforpostingthislate
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:14 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_naj2ngngBS1rngqpbo4_250

Derald laughed as Sephy huffed out loud in reply to Annie. "Well maybe after this y'all can gain that trust with each other." As Annie complied, he laced their fingers and kissed them as thanks, releasing his hold to let her hold on to Sephy properly. Derald continued to stroll right beside them, spotting ahead what he placed there before, somewhere further uphill, where they usually sit around to waste time in the fields. "Oh y'know, somethin' like those trust fall games you play in school for team bondin'." He shrugged, walking slightly ahead of them to pick up some things. "Oh? I hope it ain't 'bout wantin' to break up with me," he joked, his voice seem to travel with him as he pulled the strap over his shoulder. But with all the jitters, he might actually be worried about that happening. It's nothing like that, right? He hasn't been doing anything stupid lately, as far as he recalled. I'm sure it ain't nothing like that. I hope. "But I get to say somethin' first, 'kay?" You could hear the slight tremble in his voice as he asked. Sephy had been slowing down and she brought her and Annie to a stop as he started to play a few chords on the guitar. "So, uh, I went up to your dad a lil while back. And I thought I'd share with ya a lil 'bout what we talked about." Derald grinned, letting here open her eyes as Sephy laid down on the ground for Annie to get off. He took a deep breath, looking away as he began to sing. But slowly, he found himself gazing at her throughout as the nerves simmer away and he knew he meant everything he said. Well, he hasn't really said anything to her yet, but he still paused after the little song, waiting for her to react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_inline_mi9zu2xsTP1qz4rgp

Annie tilted her head to the side so she could hear Derald better. She tried to turn her face toward the general direction of where his voice seemed to be coming from. "I never was good at those trust fall games. Nobody actually ever explained to me what I was supposed to do with my arms. But yeah, I know what you mean." Annie laughed and let her breathing fall into rhythm with Sephy's clomping footsteps. "I definitely wouldn't say it's about breaking up with you. At least, it's not supposed to be." Annie smirked. "You say your thing first. Mine can wait. You'll figure it out soon enough anyway." She wondered for a second why he sounded sort of unsteady, and then she heard guitar. "Have you had that the whole time? I swear I didn't see it..." she muttered. Obviously he had. Annie had other things on her mind lately. Derald mentioned her dad and Annie winced. Oh gawd, I bet my dad said something totally embarrassing.  Her eyebrows rose as his voice started to turn more melodic, and then her the corners of her mouth started to turn up into a smile. "You sneaky little devil, you," she laughed. "Smart. Pretty hard to run away when you're blind on a horse." Annie shut her mouth after that, trying to decide how to react. She felt happiness bubbling up inside of her, but she didn't really know how to express it. She didn't want to make assumptions, but she couldn't think of anything else Derald could be proposing. Proposing. He's proposing. She couldn't help but think, Well, that's convenient. Annie mentally slapped herself and returned her attention to her boyfriend and possible soon fiance and husband. "If you want to finish your thought there, sweetheart, I've got a great follow-up," she said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:28 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_mdamitqMtW1qhpoofo5_500

Derald raised an eyebrow as he was checking his guitar, "Not s'pose to be? Yer makin' me believe that there's that possibility." He laughed, knowing she's messing with him but can't help but feel the scare of it happening. He shrugged and grinned at Annie's reaction when she heard the guitar, "Pulled it outta my pocket." His grin only widen when she talked as he finished the whole song. "Wouldn't wanna scare you off y'know? You wanted to hear me sing so I kinda. I tried." Derald slung the guitar to his back and walked up to her, lifting her off Sephy and onto her feet once again, placing a hand over her cheek, more or less gesturing she could open her eyes. "A great one? Well, ya got me shakin'. We'll see who got it better, corgi girl."

Derald glanced at his feet, as he sort out his thoughts. And he thought the singing would've been harder than this. "Kay so.." He tried to start off, looking around the field and suddenly remember what he wanted to say, "Remember this place? Kinda where we first met, kinda where I almost ran ya over," he chuckled, "Kinda where ya started to.. change my life. I was going through some pretty rough times, never really had a breaking point until the Games came in. And if I had never met ya, I'd be a total wreck right now. I needed an anchor and I thank you for being there and holdin' me together. Y'know... When I was in the Games, I had to face off with my buddy, final two. Sometimes I look back to think whether I should've died then. He had somethin' to fight for, someone to go back to, I didn't. But having the privilege to love you, makes me look back and think that 'yeah, maybe I do have a life to fight for'. Hell, it still feels horrible, but at least my life wasn't just wasted away to nothin'." He dropped his hand from her cheek to her own hand to hold on to it, "I love the way ya smile, I love how ya listen so tentatively to what people say, I love the way ya ramble on and on and on, I love how ya'd proudly come tell me about a new friend ya made, I love how ya always nag at me when I get sloppy on the job, I love every bit of ya, from the good to the bad. You're my best friend, and the first person I fell in love with, and I wanna keep fallin' for the same person over and over again everyday. Ya always put others first, always before yourself, and I want to be there to put you first. I know, I'm dumb, I'm dense, but somehow somewhere in the reckless noggin of mine went 'oh yeah, this will totally be fine.' But I'll try. I love you and ya know I love you and I'll try to be the one to put ya first while ya go on yer merry way putting everyone else first. I'll try to always be there for ya so you can rant to me all your worries and problems, I wanna be your anchor, just as you are for me. So.. Annie Grace Gallagher," Derald winked and let out a short laugh, emphasizing on her ironic middle name before he knelt down on one knee, lightly squeezing his grip on her hand and pulled out a ring, biting his lip as the light blush dusted his face, "Will you marry this dumb horse-sunset boy of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:56 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_mhmny1HBhG1qcqhdjo2_500

Once again, Annie felt herself wondering how one was supposed to react in this type of situation. She knew she wanted to say yes, obviously, she just didn't know how to say it. You're overthinking it again, she mused. Annie leaned back slightly, noting Sephy's soft side behind her. Her face felt warm, and she knew she was probably blushing. Annie realized Derald was still sitting there and nodded, a huge smile breaking across her face. "Oh, right, sorry, yes! Yes, yes, yes, of course yes," she giggled, blinking back happy tears. She felt like a big old cliche, but didn't really mind. Annie pressed her lips together as Derald slid the ring onto her finger. She stared at it for a second before pulling him to his feet and wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug, then shifted backwards a bit and kissed his lightly on the lips for a few seconds. "And um, by the way, regarding that other thing I was planning to tell you..." Annie had taken a small step away so she could actually speak to him. She studied his face carefully, trying to gauge his reaction to what she was about to say. "I'm, uh, pregnant."
#disproportionatelyshortpostimsorry #doublebombshells #excusemyawkwardness
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:49 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_n655nnZoOI1rqxc2yo1_500

Derald waited there, watching her stare at him blankly. He was probably thinking of a hundred ways to face rejection awkwardly already when Annie started nodding her head. He laughed when she remembered to reply to him. He glanced to the ring he had on hand, smiling at the slightly old thing and slipped it on her finger, kissing it before she pulled him up to his feet. He slid his arms around her waist to lift her up, whispering to her, "Thank you," before she kissed him. He pulled her in closer to kiss her properly, resting his forehead on hers as he chuckled, wiping the tears that sit by the edge of her eyes, "Now you're gonna hafta get used to 'husband', huh?" He still held his arms around her when she took a step back for her turn to throw another ball curve. He tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow, letting her continue when she paused. He was amused, challenging her to try and beat what he just said with a better follow up. And maybe he said too early. He blinked at her at first when she first said it, and then began laughing, "Well, can't believe ya beat my long speech for you with just two words." But he stopped when he looked straight into her eyes and he knew she wasn't joking, "You really ain't kiddin', are ya?" He broke into a grin, his hand carefully moving from her back to her tummy, "Are ya sure? How did ya know? How... long has it been? Does your family know?" He started bombarding her with a whole list of questions until he stopped to take a deep breath, "We're gonna be parents..." he muttered still slightly in disbelief but then genuinely laughed as he looked up to her, repeating it clearer this time, "We're gonna be parents." He kissed her forehead, pulling her into his arms gently. All of a sudden, his old fears of hurting her seem to crawl back into his mind. He doesn't know much about all... this at all and it genuinely scares him a lil'. "What 'bout you? Are ya okay? How are ya feelin'?"

#itskay #youcanpaymewiththosedarkchocolatemuffins #\o/ #boomboommothertruckers #awkwardnessisfun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:08 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_mumwbk5sqY1rn5pkdo4_250

Annie wrinkled her nose, mouthing the word before saying it slowly. "Huuusssbaaannd. Husband. Weird. Feels old. I'll just call you 'lad' or 'chap' or something." She shook her head. "I know. I know! And you were doing so well! You better get used to it." She pushed her hair back from her face, unable to keep from smiling. Her jaw was starting to ache from the repeated motion, but she didn't care. "No, I'm really not kidding. I didn't want to tell you until I was sure, but, uh, I'm sure. I told my mom but I made her promise not to tell anyone else. Uh, it's been a few weeks." She rested her hand on the side of her stomach, next to Derald's. The excitement refused to bubble down, and she felt more giddy than ever. "We're gonna be parents!" She gasped suddenly and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my lord, we're gonna be parents. How are we gonna be parents?" Then the jolt of happiness returned. "We're gonna be parents!" Annie didn't know if she was hormonal or just emotional. Probably both. "Um, yeah. Yeah, I'm good. I'm feeling okay. Some mood swings, but other than that, I think I'm good. What about you How are you feeling, uh, about... this?"

#allofthepoststakeforever
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:38 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_ndcf7yNrXv1r87p87o2_r2_250

Derald cringed at the thought her calling him lad or chap, "Hey, that sounds way older! I think I'd prefer that we just stick with Der and Ann." He paused before sighing, "I hate gettin' old." It's like you have to grow out of your pranks and it makes him miss them, just a little. He raised an eyebrow at Annie and challenged, "Oh yeah? Just watch me, I'll beat ya to it one day," He helped her tuck her hair behind her ear to smile into her eyes. He thought back about what happened just a couple of weeks and remembered the huge fight they had and it made him blush and look away at the thought of that night. But his attention quickly turned towards the fact that her mother knew as well. Derald laughed as they just kept repeating the same thing over and over again at each other, almost still in disbelief.

Placing his hand over hers as light as possible, "Ya sure? If anythin' goes wrong, and I mean anythin', ya can tell me 'kay? ...And well, to be honest with ya, it's.. kinda scary y'know? Remember the time when I just freak out over any contact at all? Heck, it took everythin' to just believe I wouldn't hurt ya," Derald went silent and dropped his gaze to their hands over her tummy and lowered his voice to a whisper, "I've killed people before. 5 to be exact. And it.. ain't possible for my mind to not believe that I might do it again. That's.. what I feel right now," he tried to smile and find the will to look into her gaze again as he added, "But I'll try. I'm learning to live with it." Derald didn't mind being vulnerable to Annie at all, she's the only one he's ever will be and maybe it was time to practice being truthful at least most of the times. "Also, do I.. Should I.. Um," he stuttered a little as he managed to ask, "Should I.. talk to your mum about it?" Bringing back another issue, he wasn't taught for it to be anything wrong but he did knew that there are people out there who just don't think it's right, "Maybe your Aunt and extended family some other time though," he sheepishly grinned, Annie's Aunt maybe being one of them. Probably.

#makin'myowngifsmakesmehappy #Chiineedshappytimesinherliferightnow #schoolisstartingagainboo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_inline_n3wijrXyO71rbshke

Annie laughed at the name suggestion. "'Der and Ann' sounds like an elderly couple. What about Derrie and Annald?" she joked. "Or just Derry. Yeah, getting old sucks. Let's never get old." She squeezed his hand. "I guess there are some perks though. Not being eligible for the reapings, being able to get away with pretty much anything, not having to do anything but sit by a fire all day... not so bad if you've got someone to sit with." She shook her head. Maybe it was the second creature feeding off of her, or maybe she was just sleep deprived, but the whole thing hardly felt real. She could have sworn it was just yesterday that she'd been roaming around the District on one of her first days after the move. And yet, at the same time, growing up with only her family felt lightyears away. "I'll hold you to that."

She smiled. "I know.  So far, I don't think anything's going wrong. I mean, the only experience I can boast is with farm animals and from maternal instinct, but cows, humans, not much different, right?" Annie fell silent as Derald spoke, and slowly let her eyes close. As much as she didn't like hearing about a time in Derald's life when he'd been unhappy, if there was anything she felt she knew how to do, it was listen. Annie sighed and opened her eyes. "Derald, I can say from a place of complete and utter faith that if you ever have to kill anyone ever again, and I doubt you will..." Annie lowered her voice. "It won't just be another only-way-out situation. I won't let that happen again. If you ever do have to hurt someone, it'll be for Tess, for me, or for Alex. But you won't. I promise. I realize that I'm hardly an authority on this, but just call it mother's intuition or something. Okay?" She nodded slowly, looking up into his eyes to make sure he understood. He brought up talking to her family and Annie couldn't help but break the mood that was intense just a second ago by smirking. "Uh, yeah, we are never telling Aunt Jemima. If she ever comes over, we'll just hide the baby in the barn, and if she ever finds out, as far as she's concerned, it just appeared on our doorstep out of nowhere. As for my mom, uh, you can if you want. She might have actually told my dad without my permission... she was never very good at secrets and he's been looking at me funny lately. I dunno, maybe that was just after you asked him if you could propose."

#ATLONGLAST #RIDICULOUSLYOVERDUE
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:33 pm

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_ndp75cGSWi1u1ffj7o1_500

Derald rolled his eyes at Annie when she tried hard to change up heir names again, "Now that sounds like we're from some slapstick TV show. Yeah y'know what, Derry still sounds the best. I'd still call ya Ann though, just to make ya feel old." He never really thought that they sounded old but maybe he just really wanted a nickname for her that no one else will because she always get to call him by that one nickname. He let her hold on to his hand, lacing his fingers with hers as he grinned, "Reckon that sounds like a great plan actually, sittin' by a fire all day."

He nodded in total confidence, "Oh there ain't no difference at all, you'll be the best mama cow ever," Well, animals have their difficulties but he was pretty sure humans were much harder to handle. "We'll learn, and do the best we can, one step at a time," Derald promised, already thinking up ways to kinda learn, who to ask around... But of course his mind just had to go back to his subconscious fears. He dropped his forehead onto her shoulder, listening to her and cherishing every word she said to him. As he closed his eyes, his thoughts are usually about her, but now he could see himself taking each of their lives. He hated it, seeing all the faces he could never forget. He mimicked her nods, steadying his shaky breathing and lifting up his face to reveal a small smile, "Yeah.. Okay." Looking at her for a few more moments before laughing, "I'm doin' it again, aren't I? I really shouldn't be dumping this on you again," and he just promised to be there to listen to her problems more than talk about his. He then put arm around her, his actions a little less hesitant than before, pulling her towards his side to lean his head onto hers, muttering for her to hear, "Thank you. Ya ain't got any idea how important ya are to me." Derald let the silence take over for awhile, finding the comfort in Annie just being here. Until he remembered something he picked up from her speech, "When did the name Alex come about?" Unfortunately, or maybe not so unfortunately, he couldn't remember much from the day he was totally wasted on medication and sleep deprivation. Derald couldn't hold back the amusement in his voice, thinking of ways to hide everything from her Aunt. Everything. "The cranes dropped it off, it was totally not our fault." And then his voice transformed back to a little more serious note when they went on to her parents, "I just thought maybe we should talk it out and make sure that they're okay with the fact that we.. y'know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:40 am

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Tumblr_inline_mubmrsArXu1rpl29c

Annie swung their hands around and laughed at his apparent compliment, lifting her other hand up to between her neck and chest with a mock gasp. "Why, thank you! I've never been more flattered in all my life. You're too kind." She smiled and lowered her hand again. She felt a bit woozy due to the double emotional rollercoaster she was experiencing: pregnancy hormones as well as switching between celebration and solemn remembrance of Derald's time in the games. She took a deep breath to steady herself, then looked back up at her fiance. Gotta remember that for the birth, she noted. Breathing is important. "No need to thank me. Hmm, I think I have some idea," she replied, pecking him on the lips like a mofoing chicken bawk bawk bitch jk i meant as in a kiss thing idk. Annie shrugged. "I dunno, once upon a dream... or sleeping-pill, fever-induced delirium. Take your pick." She smiled at the silly memory of Derald's cold, and at his suggestion that they blame the baby-birds when it came to her conservative aunt. "Mm, cranes, right. Sounds good to me. She can't argue with the crane gods. Pretty sure there was a story about a baby coming out of nowhere like that... we can talk with them if you want. It'll be awkward, but the good might outweigh the harm." Annie scrunched up her nose. "We can talk about that later, though. Right now we are going to go get some food. Like, lots of food. We're raising a little guzzler." Annie patted her stomach affectionately. "Ever tried a cookie dough omlette?"

#whatevenisthetimespanbetweenpostsanymore #likethreeyears? #i'dapologizebut #don'tthinki'mworthyofforgiveness #thispostbroughttoyoubysor
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Left_bar_bleue1/1I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:01 pm

A warm breeze drifted by as the couple talked the day away.  There didn't seem to be much to it - it could've gone mostly unnoticed- but for some reason, as the grasses swished to and fro in the air current, it was almost as if a voice was whispering "It's a stork, you morons."

#RandomGhostAppearance#YouGuysTakeForever#ThankGodICan'tCheckEveryday#JKILoveYouBoth#IFinallyDidIt#You'reWelcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know   I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Wanna, I Just Wanna Know
Page 1 of 1