The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sponcering tribute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
sponcering tribute Left_bar_bleue150/150sponcering tribute Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

sponcering tribute Empty
PostSubject: sponcering tribute   sponcering tribute Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:12 pm

((Hopefully, this is the right place to post for sponcering. If not plase let me know via Pms so I can delete it))
--Domino--
Domino walked into the sponcer building. She knows that it is very early in the games and anything can happen, but she still wanted to sponcer a tribute. She swears, these games get weirder and weirder each year. Come on, defending your self with a pillow? Anyways, dressed in her simple, for capitol standards, clothes, a tank top and jeans with sneakers, she stepped to who ever was in charage
"I would like to sponcer Mac Starberry with a set of knives and a bag of apples please."
She always helped out the under dog. She was dofferent like that. She darted her wyes around nervously. She never eeally liked being out in public...
--

Tribute sponcered:Mac Starberry
district:11
Items:A bag of apples and four knives.
Back to top Go down

sponcering tribute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: Capitol :: Sponsor Building-
Jump to: