The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Male Posts : 531
Birthday : 1996-12-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Left_bar_bleue0/150I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Empty
PostSubject: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:59 pm

C
H
A
R
A
C
T
E
R
S
NORMAN ROWE

Victor - 20 - Active
Martin Henderson
CHARACTER NAME

Role - Age - A/I
Played By
ROWAN QUISTAN

Mentor - 38 - Active
Ethan Hawke
CAELAN VERITY

Citizen - 28 - Active
Scott Hoying
MICHAEL BLAKE

Citizen - 19 - Inactive
Jacoby Shaddix
AVERY VANCE

Citizen - 15 - Active
Aiden J. Alexander
KOREY STARK

Citizen - 18 - Inactive
Fran Kranz
ROBIN WATTSON

Citizen - 19 - Inactive
Elize Ryd
LAVINA AINSWORTH

Citizen - 15 - WIP
Tiffany Alvord

C
H
A
R
A
C
T
E
R
S
HANNAH QUISTAN

Citizen - 10 - Active
Annalise Basso
WILLIAM FOSTER

Citizen - 15 - WIP
Anton Zaslavski
JAXSON WHITE

Citizen - 21 - Active
Avi Kaplan
TARIK MINKAH

Citizen - 18 - WIP
Rami Malek
CHARACTER NAME

Role - Age - A/I
Played By
CHARACTER NAME

Role - Age - A/I
Played By

Deceased Characters:

Last edited by Raivis Elegante on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Left_bar_bleue0/150I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Current Tribute

Leland ValeriiThe Protective Brother (ESTJ)
Personality
Leland likes tradition and order, using his understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring everyone together. Leland loves to lead the way, down both easy and difficult paths, leading by example. Leland lives in a world of clear and proven facts, willing to push into challenging tasks and make them seem easy. He expects everyone to work together for the primary goal, and will show wrath against those who work against it, or don't do any work at all. While being a natural leader, Leland is stubborn and hard to get to change his mind. He is dedicated to his work, and if something were to attempt to throw him off, he is likely to get violent.

AppearanceHeight: 5 foot 9 inches
Weight: 167 pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Marks: N/A

[insert generic appearence description here. raivy sucks at actually describing people and occasionally has lupa do it for him. cut the guy some slack, man xD]

HistoryLeland, and his younger brother, were raised in the richer part of District Four, primarily raised by their mother after the divorce of their parents. Leland often liked to visit his grandfater, and often spent entire weekends sitting in his grandfather's living room and read. Despite his father's seperation from the family, Leland still wished to follow in his footsteps and become a boat captain. However, by the time he came close to attaining this goal, tragedy struck his family. His younger brother died on Leland's boat while they were out during a storm. Leland could do nothing but watch his brother drown.
Family Information
Parents: Caroline and Walter Valerii
Siblings: Zachary Valerii (deceased)
Pets: Pumpkin and Spice (Orange Tabby Cats)

BasicsFull Name: Leland Valerii
Nickname(s): Lee
Date of Birth: 30 Jaunary
District: Four - Fishing
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single

OtherWeapon: Spears
Token: N/A
Economic Status: Upper Class
Flaw: Stubborn and Inflexible
Talents: Dedicated and Honest
Good Angles: Leader, Honest
Bad Angles: Ignorant, Flexible

Theme Song(s): Bloodshed (Bear McCreary); Telescope (Starset)
Played By: Jamie Bamber

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

District One

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

District Two

Avery VanceThe Manipulative Brother (ENTJ)
Personality
Being the youngest of three children, Avery tends to be free-spirited. He is a self-centered attention-seeker who wants nothing more than to get all the attention from everyone. He has an out-going personality and a wide social ring, sometimes filled with people that he had manipulated into friendship. He loves to beat up on other kids, so as to have himself surrounded with people that are watching him.

AppearanceHeight: 5 foot 3 inches
Weight: 125 pounds
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue-Green

Avery stands just over five foot tall, with a small build. His blonde hair and blue-green eyes compliment each other, and himself. His hair is slightly longer than average, and is styled depending on his mood. His tiny size does not lend much to anything, keeping him from being too much of a threat to anybody.

HistoryAvery was the last of three children born to Cole and Crystal Vance, and the first and only boy born to the parents. Being the youngest, Avery grew up taking as he pleased and fighting for attention in the shadow of his siblings. By the time he reached school age, he was ready to take any and all attention he could get, often times leading to trouble in class. Avery has earned many-a-spotlight in preformances in and out of school. Avery has attempted to make his mark, but still has a long way ahead of him in terms of his life.
Household Information
Parents: Cole Vance and Crystal Vance
Siblings: Indigo Vance and Louisa Rae Vance (sisters)
Pets: None

BasicsFull Name: Avery Brion Vance
Nickname(s): N/A
Date of Birth: 18 April
District: Two - Masonry

OtherWeapon: Spiked Mace
Token: None
Economic Status: Upper Middle Class
Flaw: Self-centered, Reckless
Talents: Getting what he wants, Acting
Good Angles: Self-centered, Adorable (:3), Free spirited
Bad Angles: Ignorant, Innocent

Theme Song(s): Act My Age (Hoodie Allen)
Played By: Aidan J. Alexander

Last edited by Raivis Elegante on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District Three

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 pm

District Four

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 pm

District Five

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District Six

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District Seven

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District Eight

Hannah QuistanThe Withdrawn Sister (ISFP)
Personality
Hannah is quiet and reserved. Once outgoing, running around the District with her older brother, Hannah has withdrawn from the world since the death of Thomas. Hannah likes to remain around her mother and uncle, but remains quiet and reserved, focused on a task she sets herself to. Hannah will sit quietly near any conversation, picking up any information she can.

AppearanceHeight: 5 foot 2 inches
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue-Green

Small in stature, Hannah is easily overlooked. Standing around five foot two and weighing, on a good day, 110 pounds, Hannah is not easily seen. Pale in complextion, Hannah's hair drastically contrasts her outwards appearence, being bright red in color. Her eyes are blue-green to a stomry blue, dependent on the lighting. Hannah's complextion and eye color is similar to her mother's, though her hair is of her father's.

HistoryHannah was born into an upper-class family in District Eight. A month after she was born, her father passed away. Too young to remember, or know any better, Hannah was raised in ignorance of who her father was, or what had become of him. From her perspective, from the point of her birth to her brother's reaping, life was uneventful. At age six, her only brother was reaped and made tribute in the Hunger Games. Hannah developed a resitentment towards the Games, the one thing that completly stripped her of her lifeline. After Thomas' death, the primary source of income for the family was removed. Hannah's mother was unable to bring herself to work, and Hannah was too young to do any hard labor. The two moved into Cassidys brother's house, Rowan, in Victor's Village. Since, Hannah has been raised around her uncle, waiting for him to come home when he leaves on the Trains to go mentor kids he, and she, know will never return.
Household Information
Parents: Cassidy Quistan
Siblings: Thomas Quistan (Deceased)
Pets: Sam (Basset Hound) and Carrico (Calico Cat)

BasicsFull Name: Hannah Taylor Quistan
Nickname(s): N/A
Date of Birth: 15 March
District: Eight - Textiles

OtherWeapon: Stabby things (knives, etc)
Token: Two feathers on a necklace, one pink and one orange
Economic Status: Middle Class
Flaw: Overly sensitive, sparking confrontations if something is taken out of context
Talents: Camoflague
Good Angles: Mysterious, Light-hearted, Cute-ish
Bad Angles: Sexy, Mean

Theme Song(s): My Immortal (Evanescene)
Played By: Annalise Basso

Last edited by Raivy Pie on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District Nine

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District Ten

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm

District Eleven

Back to top Go down
Raivis Elegante
Elegant Kitty
Raivis Elegante

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm

District Twelve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!   I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Ain't Ever Gonna Act My Age!
Page 1 of 1