The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

and in the halls, there are people looking through

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:31 pm

The tribute fell dead and the tributes hear the click of the door. And two canons sounding. Somehow both their friends disappeared, the last of their echoes lingering into the mirror, "Go." The door inevitably led up to the sunlight for their first taste of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:32 pm

and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Tumblr_n8mmgsBuIf1tsa73ho6_250

Auralee blocked instinctively for Leon and then watched as the figure before her collapsed. Her breath caught in her throat as one leg hit the floor, then the next, then the arms, torso and finally the head. Auralee's eyes were fixated on the dead body before her. She felt sick. She would have felt worse if she'd really come to terms with what was happening, but even though she'd returned to lucidity, it didn't feel real. She noticed a rush of adrenaline and hoped to whatever creator there was that it wasn't because they'd successfully killed the guy. She knew she was glad that it was over, but she couldn't stop staring at the limbs. They'd been moving wildly all over the place just five seconds ago, and now they were still and cold and dull. She took a deep breath, extended her hand, and gently closed the boy's eyelids. She wasn't sure how well the rest of the song fit their situation, but singing made it easier for her, and the next few words sounded generally comforting, even if they didn't exactly apply. "You are what you love, not who loves you," she sang quietly. She kept her gaze on the dead boy's face for one more second, saying only, "I'm sorry." She knew it meant essentially nothing, but she didn't have the time or energy to really count her sins. She stood, turned away, and didn't look at the body again. Auralee tried the door handle, wondering where it led.

block to lorcan's final attack on leon. sorry for slight power-playing of lorcan's dead body, let me know if you'd prefer her not to disturb the corpse at all and i'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:32 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:15 am

Both attack hit him at the same time, and he knew then that it was over. All the energy left his body, he dropped his weapon, and collapsed, falling to his knees. He looked up at the two tributes, a glazed look on hi face. "You are a good team, dont lose each other." He said to them. As his last breath left his body, "I'm sorry, I tried." he whispered. The he fell forward, sprawling his cold dead body across the floor, in front of the tributes.

OOC: your post is fine, rather fitting actually
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/150and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:22 pm

The tribute from five watched as the boy collapsed, saying his final words. Finally...they finally killed him. Leon smiled a bit and looked down, but when he did so he saw blood on his hands and the smile was immediately wiped away. He killed someone...this was the seventh person he had a part in killing. He couldn't even remember any of their names, and most he didn't even remember the faces of. Not to mention, back home, she was watching...what did she think of him now? He must seem like a monster after all of this...how could he look anyone in the eye again? He was always happy all the time, never letting his smile fade. And now this happened. The damn Games. Games were supposed to be fun but this? This was hell. Taking the lives of innocent children who didn't do anything wasn't a game. No...it was just a mass execution with a bit of chance. Leon had hoped the Games wouldn't change him, but it seemed like that wouldn't be the case. But he would at least stay strong...he wouldn't give in all the way. And so when Auralee sang her next verse, Leon stood up and began to sing once more. "In a world full of the word yes, I'm here to scream..." He held the last word for a while before turning to Auralee and smiled ever so slightly before turning away, trying to find a camera, and yelled out (Again, still singing yelling), "No, no! Wherever I go, go! Trouble seems to follow, only staying in to save rock and roll, rock and roll! He was pretty sure no one would understand why he wanted to save rock and roll, but it had a meaning to him at least. And right now, whatever was in his mind mattered most.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:53 pm

The tributes find themselves in the sunlight.

You can explore above grounds now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:48 am

((Sorry, super busy and had a performance a few hours ago and I'm exhausted and my feet are killing me and I have to go to sleep because we have another tomorrow, but I should be able to post tomorrow before the show. Please don't kill me. <33 Also, where should we post??))
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 6:22 am

(It's okay! Good luck for your show! c: you can post anywhere above grounds for now, meaning the science center or the amusement park central grounds .)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and in the halls, there are people looking through   and in the halls, there are people looking through - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and in the halls, there are people looking through
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4