The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, Newest member here!

Go down 
+3
Trist
Sorella
FlaminFox555
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FlaminFox555

Hello, Newest member here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Hello Everyone! I'm FlaminFox and I look forward to winni - I mean be on this site and be in these games Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello, Newest member here! Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello, Newest member here! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Welcome to the site! I am Sor, and even though I'm not staff no longer, feel free to ask me anything and I'll be able to answer it, as I used to be one of da head admins ;D

I hope you enjoy yourself here! Don't be too discouraged by the lack of people on right now, just school is a big pain in the butt, I'd assume. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello, Newest member here! Left_bar_bleue150/150Hello, Newest member here! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Heyyyy! Welcome to the site, I'm Tristan... I'm not a staff member and probably never will be.gotta represent the members yo You have many, many old members and staff members that are around to serve help you whenever you need it most! Just like Sor said, school is a pain in the butt and not a lot of people can be on that often.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hello, Newest member here! Left_bar_bleue0/150Hello, Newest member here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Hai~! You're my friend now. <3
It's nice to have another frand. c: I'm Kitzi. Trist and Sor kinda said everything that needs to be said. So yeah... I hope you'll stick around~! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Aloha, hola, bonjour, howdy~

I'm Ari, and I'm one of your friendly neighborhood staff members. If you need anything feel free to ask here or shoot a message my way anytime! Or of course anyone with a red, blue or green colored names as we are all staff! Hopefully we see you around and can role play together sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Welcome! I'm Rainy, and it's lovely to meet you! As everyone else said, if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask. We hope your enjoy your time here! oh gosh i sound like a hotel whoops
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:10 pm

I just finished school and started winter break so Im in such a fabulous mood

Welcome to the site, I mean!
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:18 am

I thought I finished school but wait there are deadlines over the holidays! Very Happy HI THERE! this is really late but I got my first day off from assignments so <33 Welcome to the site! I'm Chii and you can find me at the most awkward timings (like now) cause I'm all the way at the equator.  But do enjoy yourself here! hope to rp with ya soon! c: With winter break and all, I'm sure peeps are gonna be a little more free 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newest member here!   Hello, Newest member here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Newest member here!
Page 1 of 1