The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 12 Dice Quick Update!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

District 12 Dice Quick Update! Empty
PostSubject: District 12 Dice Quick Update!   District 12 Dice Quick Update! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:26 pm

We've gotten a few PM's about this, so I figured I should make an official announcementything.

You may notice that old rolls of the District 12 dice that were formerly critical hits now show other pictures. This occurred after we had to redo the dice because they stopped working again, but does not actually mean that the crits are gone. What happened was that during the dice remake (which was in between games and before these games, so no rerolls or anything should be necessary), the faces of the dices got rearranged.

For example:

If the original faces were like

1 - Crit
2 - Crit
3 - Miss
4 - Hit -#
5 - Miss
6 - Hit -#
7 - Miss
8 - Hit -#
9 - Miss
10 - Hit -#

or whatever, then now the faces are like

1 - Miss
2 - Hit -#
3 - Miss
4 - Hit -#
5 - Miss
6 - Hit -#
7 - Miss
8 - Hit -#
9 - Crit
10 - Crit

So they're still there, just in different spots. If you have any further questions, please let me know. If you're confused by this but didn't have a problem with the D12 dice, don't worry about it. No action needs to be taken by members, this is just an update. Sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down

District 12 Dice Quick Update!
Page 1 of 1