The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't you ever tame your demons

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Kitzi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:22 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 pm

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Aurana10

Auralee was pleased to see that Leon sang with her. She figured she could do pretty much anything she wanted now and still not be Auralee, because Auralee would be curled up in a ball crying and unable to function by now. Auralee would be dead by now. Auralee would have died long ago, she realized. She'd lost herself since the first time she'd attacked that other male tribute. Now multiple people were dead, in part because of her. She was a killer. The word spun around in her brain and rolled on her tongue. She'd never thought she'd be able to describe herself as a killer. When teenagers played games at parties she didn't go to, she could imagine them asking crazy questions about sex and drugs and stealing and lying and killing thrown in there for good measure, for a laugh, but the answer was always no. Auralee saw herself sitting at a party of such kind, sitting in a circle full of people with their hands up, where someone whispered that they'd never ever killed someone, and the only person in the room who put a finger down was Auralee, and everyone stared at her, and then she put another finger or two down because she'd killed multiple times. Once was an accident. Multiple times was a habit. She was a killer. Still, she was almost done. Just a little longer, she told herself. Just hold out a little longer and then you won't have to kill anymore. With that in mind, she swung at Dane and opened her mouth to continue the song. She picked a slightly larger portion in case they died before they could finish it. "Mummified my teenage dreams. Yes, there's something wrong with me. The kids are all wrong, the story's all off. Heavy metal broke my heart."

this post probably has terrible grammar but like eh

attack to dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Post contains course language. Reader discretion is advised   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

Dane raised his shield as both hits came towards him, making himself almost like a turtle. Because that's was cowards who are afraid to die do, they hide and cower beneath their armor. And it this case he was extra glad his instincts to have a sexy pillow fight with Kylie ended up helping him more then he thought. "I don't really mind Angel over there hitting me, but sorry if I'm not so eager to want to allow another guy to do it. It's not really my style." Dane stabbed up at what was the more male figure he deduced at and kept the shield close again. "Even if I die in here, which was always pretty likely, I want to at least say I was the last man standing. And by that of course I mean the last person here with a dick attached to them." Dane said threw his teeth as he steeled himself for more attacks which he knew were ultimately coming his way. Just take out the guy, just take out the guy. All you have to do is outlast him and you are golden, at least for the moment that is.

((Whooo I knew grabbing a pillow was a good idea. Using the shield rule))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Post contains course language. Reader discretion is advised   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Ineffective don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Leon laughed as the other guy explained that he wanted to be one of the last ones to survive, and he shook his head replying, "What a noble cause for killing someone ya got there." Leon swung his chicken at Dane once more, after attempting to sidestep yet another blow. He heard Auralee finish another line and sang, [color=#0066ff]"Come on, come on and let me in. Bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints. This is for tonight, I thought that you would feel. I never meant for you to fix yourself~."

Attack to Dane, block to Dane's attack

Sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 11:50 pm

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Blockedc

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:11 am

No Change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:41 am

"Nice hit, Daney." She was almost relieved to see him finally make progress. He was rambling on about something that had to do with men and Auralee didn't really care enough to pay attention. She'd become acutely aware of her own unhappiness. She took a step back to ground herself. This wasn't what she really wanted. She wasn't sure what she really wanted, except to continue living, but this wasn't it. The killing made her happy for a little while because it got her one step closer to winning and surviving. She'd never really won anything before in her entire life, and she was excited at the prospect. The problem she had was that the happiness didn't last. She recalled something about the law of diminishing returns and how if you got less pleasure from something the more you did it, it wasn't really what you wanted to do in the first place. Murder, then, or survival, really, was the deadliest drug. Auralee decided she needn't worry about her own happiness at the moment. She'd be happy if she stayed alive. She could be Auralee again. She missed Auralee. She missed looking at herself and approving of what she saw. She had to keep herself at bay for a little longer, though, or Auralee would die, and that wouldn't help anybody except maybe the people who were trying to kill her. She shook her head and sang the next chorus of the dying song at the same time as Leon. "Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me, remember me for centuries. And just one mistake is all it will take, we'll go down in history! Remember me for centuries."

just assuming she sang the chorus with him sorry for the powerplaying but like how many choruses do we really need feel free to repeat it or continue idc

attack to dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:41 am

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Dane turtled up again, bringing the shield right up to his body and using it kind of like a weird shell to try and block Leon's attack as Auralee either weakened her attack or was too distracted by her thoughts to properly try to hit him. He wouldn't complain though because one less hit meant 1 more minute of living. Dane would have just stayed quiet amongst the craziness of the singing, but one line made him do a double take. Leon said something about bruises on his thighs....made by his fingerprints? Like Leon's? "Wait a minute...hold up just one minute. I hope you aren't insinuating that I would allow you to touch my thighs. Again, Angel over here can touch my thighs all she wants. I know priorities aren't necessarily all there right now, but I'm not the kind to swing both ways." Dane grinned as he swiped over to Leon. Grinning mainly at his comment, not really at his ability to swing a knife or even that he thought he would look badass attacking the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 3:10 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Leon saw yet another attack coming his way and stepped to the side, attempting to dodge the attack. The other tribute said something about how he didn't swing both ways which caused Leon to grind his teeth as he shook his head before singing, "And I won't stop till the whole world knows my name, cause I was only born inside my dreams. Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadows are for you cause I am the opposite of amnesia~..." And with that he swung his chicken at the guy, looking at Auralee with a smile.

Attack and block to Dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Ineffective

#2 'Attack(5)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:02 am

"Join us, join us!" The children squealed with glee as their giggles wrapped around Leon's head. "Sing with us, not them!" He could almost feel the small hands grasping at his body to pull him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Auralee laughed, pleased that her death would at least be caused by someone amusing if she died here. "I'll keep that in mind." She swung at him, and tried to block the hit on Leon. She didn't know how she'd react to Leon's death now, what with Auralee almost completely gone, but it wasn't advantageous for her to lose an ally. She continued singing, skipping the next chorus."And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon. We've been here forever and here's the frozen proof..." She decided it seemed right to keep what were possibly the best two lines to Leon, since he was likely going to be the next to die.

UGH MY POST GOT DELETED BECAUSE I DID THE BACKSPACE THING AND ACCIDENTALLY MADE IT GO BACK SO THIS POST SUCKS

attack to dane, block for leon
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 pm

#1 'Attack(Other)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Dane almost celebrated, almost. It had almost been done and then at the last minute a swipe sent his knife off course making it just barely miss the pretty much dead already Leon. There was almost a cheer sent out of his lips. That cheer did not happen though. Dane could feel his teeth grit slightly, but before he could let it take hold and become a scowl he instead turned it up into a grin that spread wide across his face. He wouldn't let anguish take over, no he would be happy.

He stepped back and in what was an admittedly dramatic move he 'ripped' open his shirt. And by doing so revealed his chest which was defined enough to look like he worked out but wasn't anything spectacular enough to warrant a lot of fawning over his major brawniness. In other words, reveal your chest....it works at least for making things dramatic.

"Angel, I didn't think you'd be that manipulative. But keeping a lay up for that easy kill and to be your meat shield is pretty bold. He can't give you a good time like I can though." Dane grinned  and winked towards Auralee. Then in another instant ran up and stabbed at Leon, this time aiming for his torso. Maybe if he hit something vital this would get down to final two. "I really hate being the third wheel after all. Again, it's really not my style." Dane then kept his shield up close to his body, because he knew something was coming towards him, he'd be dumb enough to think otherwise.

((I'm really not sure what this post is xD Come to the dark side...we have pectorals and an a or two, lol))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Leon shut his eyes tight, expecting the boy's attack to make contact...but it never did. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Auralee had blocked the attack for him. He looked at her and nodded and then back at the boy to see he was attempting yet another attack. He stepped to the side in an attempt to dodge and as he did, he heard Auralee finish her line and sang, "I, could scream forever...we are~, the poisoned youth~..." He looked up at Dane, swinging his rubber chicken at him. He wasn't going to die to him...the other boy didn't deserve the satisfaction.

Attack and block to Dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:18 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:14 pm

The voices grew louder in each of the their heads, drowning out their own voices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:05 am

Auralee pressed her hands over her ears, but the voices were in her head and it didn't help. She couldn't shut off her brain. "Angel isn't that manipulative, but I can be," she hissed over the whispers. She put all the tension building up in her head because of the voices into her arms and swung at Dane with the knife. "Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me. Remember me for centuries!" Auralee finished singing her part of the chorus and stopped. She couldn't even hear herself. She had to get out. She wondered if the voice was Auralee, trying to break free, to take over again. Could she risk it? Auralee had managed to kill once before. Maybe if she got back to herself, the voices would stop, and she was useless like this. She could hardly think over the incessant noise. Perhaps she could find another path to avoid the guilt that was better, that couldn't be corrupted by voices, that had infallible logic. One that didn't hurt as much as Auralee did, but made more sense. She wanted it to be a seamless transition. It wasn't. Auralee choked out a half-scream with her eyes closed, then suddenly opened them and gasped. She wasn't sure who this was... possibly a mix of Auralee and whatever she'd been before, possibly someone entirely new. "Let's have a good time, then."

attack to dane
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:05 am

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

The shield was raised, pressed against him like a makeshift turtle shell that he could only hope would protect him. That's what shield were for right? Dane was almost afraid to pull it away from him to even check his well being and to even try and launch an attack. But he did, almost blindly he pushed the shield aside a little so he could launch his body forwards and aim at what he believed was the figure that belonged to Leon. Dane stepped back a little to gain his bearings again, but the voices threw off his equilibrium a little. It wouldn't be so bad, but the Voices seemed to get louder now and almost Threatened to take over. It must have been the guilt he felt, or more likely the games had driven him insane. If he got out of here alive would this be his everyday? Not something one would really want to look forward to. But now was not the time to think about that. First he had to actually live long enough to see the others fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't you ever tame your demons
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next