The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hey everybody Left_bar_bleue150/150Hey everybody Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Hey everybody. Sorry I haven't been participating in the forms. I've been a bit busy. Plus none of my characters were in the games lately so....but I do check every once in a while to see how updates are going. I see that the games had come to a close. Was wondering, could Eli Male Age...16 (I think?) District 12 be in the next games?
PLease and thankyou! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 pm

If you would like to ensure a spot, you will have to buy an extra chance ticket. Also we are not doing a games again right away, we have decided to run with a mini plot for awhile, but we would be more than happy to have some participation going on!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Oooh, okay. Well, then...just more a suggestion. Nobody's been responding to my post in D12 so it's like.....what could I do but wait huh? or edit my post. Which ever one comes first. And thanks. :p. I think I'll jsut see what happens then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody   Hey everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Member Hangout.-
Jump to: