The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Left_bar_bleue150/150With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Empty
PostSubject: With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~   With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Dear THG(The Hunger Games RP),

You came into my life and you gave me a creative outlet. You introduced me to many different people through the years, and each one I will remember. From Sno, Gazimu, Rainypie, Rccheetah to DinoLily, Hawk, Light, Pip, Lilbowy, Balisugar to Ari, Raivis, Phoenix, Demeses, Chii to Matti, Kelli, Trist, Kitzi. Although these aren't all of the people I know from the site, these are a lot of people I have met over the years. Not many of them come online anymore, but if they ever do come check what I will forever call my home, just know even if it didn't seem like it, you mattered to me.

I joined the site at a rough point in my life. I was about grade ten when I joined, but had been roleplaying for years prior. I was shy, depressed, and all of the works. This little piece of heaven was what had me forget about my troubles. For instance, I got to reconnect with an old friend I met back when I was twelve. We began to talk more and more and slowly we were best friends. I would talk to him about anything and eventually somehow we ended up being an "item" of sorts. He made me happier than I had been previously and to this day we've made it to three years and we're still going.

The site gave me a best friend. All my life I had been lacking the best friend role. Sure I called others my "best friend." But they didn't really deserve the title. This site is also where I met many more amazing people who helped me learn so much about myself and helped guide me in right or wrong.

The site has given me so much, in terms of friends, lessons to learn, creative outlets, a second family, and inspiration for my own writings. I couldn't ever repay the site for what it has done. However, I have failed the site in return.

I have not tried to nurse it back to health like I once did. I have not given you my attention much anymore. I have failed you THG. I didn't mean to let you die. I am incredibly selfish and I don't know if I could forgive myself for that. I put myself before you, and I have even made a mess of myself in the process. I went to university without thinking and now I'm going to be almost 11 grand in debt after this first year. Luckily I'm not staying in university though.

I know it's been awhile, but I think I just may try to revive you, maybe I'll hit the restart button. You deserve it. Although we've been through so many games, maybe we'll restart from beginning. Maybe we'll restart at the first games. I don't know what I will do, but I promise you THG, that soon enough you and my book will be my projects and I can't wait to work on either of you.

Lets bring a new area to the table, and lets give you the life you so deserve to have. Nothing is ever over unless you let it be.

So dear old thg participants, if you see this, feel free to try and help me on this journey and give input. To new comers, don't be intimidated from what used to be. Come join and help this place flourish again, help make it something new. You too can have input.

Nothing is ever over unless we let it be!

-Sorella
Back to top Go down
Jabberjay.

Jabberjay.

Male Posts : 18
Birthday : 2000-01-14

PostSubject: Re: With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~   With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:23 am

I commend you! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://hgftb.b1.jcink.com
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Left_bar_bleue150/150With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~   With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:36 am

Same here, Jabberjay! ♥
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~   With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Nice to see some familiar faces around! Smile Warms my heart a bit. I've made a decent progress thus far. Still got a bit to go before I can open this up again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~   With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With One Ending, A New Beginning Starts~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: News and Updates-
Jump to: