The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is this thing on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
is this thing on Left_bar_bleue150/150is this thing on Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

is this thing on Empty
PostSubject: is this thing on   is this thing on Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Well, well well.. It's certainly been a LONG time since I've been here to talk to such amazing people like you. I've missed this site so much and I'm SUPER ecstatic to see that it'd been revived! I hope to see this place flourish and become as popular as it had used to be. That was the best time of my like, the beginning of what I see as my interest in writing started. You're my starting block, my very first steps into the roleplaying (and writing) world.

For those who don't know me, I'm Tristan! I am 14, I live in the United States and I used to be a constant member on this website. I unfortunately, due to the drop of inactivity left the site thinking it'd never find it's way back up (but look at it now, it's truly stunning to see the new theme). I love to bowl and write. I am also homosexual to the maximum of homosexual and I really hope this place starts up again. I've missed everyone here. It's truly amazing to see that this place is up and running again.

So, yes. Hello! I am Tristan. Care to give me your name?
Back to top Go down

is this thing on
Page 1 of 1