The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darling Stay(OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Darling Stay(OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150The Darling Stay(OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

The Darling Stay(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Darling Stay(OPEN)   The Darling Stay(OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:14 am

The Darling Stay(OPEN) Michelle-trachtenberg
The inn wasn't very big but it felt like home and the prices were cheap. Usually, we had a lot of customers but today was slower than usual. I sat on a wooden chair next to the front desk. I tapped my foot as I read one of Annie's old books. I had read this particular book several times already but I didn't mind. My hair was tied back in a ponytail. I looked away from the book and studied the design of the dusty carpet on the floor. The inn resembled a log cabin. The job of clerk was anything but coveted. Frankly, it was boring. I set my book down and stood up. I began to pace the room. I stopped for a moment and rocked back and forth on my feet. I tightened my ponytail and walked to the window. It had begun to rain. Hopefully, that would encourage a customer to come. I sighed and walked back to my chair. I sat down and picked up my book again.
Back to top Go down

The Darling Stay(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1