The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It's been a whole year already? :O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
0/150  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: It's been a whole year already? :O   Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:20 am

I haven't posted anything since last year!!! D:
In all seriousness, I know it hasn't been long since I said anything. It's barely been a week, I think. However, as before, I want to wish everyone a happy holidays. ^.^ I hope everyone had a good start to the new year! It's a fresh beginning, a blank slate. 2016 is also a leap year, so we get an extra day to accomplish our goals. ;D Even if you're in crippling debt, struggling in school, dealing with family issues, or still just trying to figure out how life works, I know the new year has something special in store for you. And because I love you guys, I can guarantee the somethings are good. ;3 So here's to memories to come, future plots, ships yet to be made, and Games soon to be played~!
(I feel so professional writing this. Then again, I'm probably gonna look at this when I'm not tired tomorrow and cringe, haha. o3o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It's been a whole year already? :O
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1