The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

update to my life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
update to my life Left_bar_bleue0/0update to my life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 6:25 pm

is this the right place idek

HII IT'S MATTI AKA FETTY AKA MATTIO AKA FETUS AKA DADDY

So basically my life has been super duper cool lately! Twisted Evil

I joined a cute hgrpg site that is very active and very fun (shoutout to ali arc (tristini) cam rave pogue loony kay saph tom lancelot frankel zoe rosetta moon gaby gryphon puppy aya lulu python cato ghosty kari nyte ele thundy stare azaleah shrimp kire anzie cameo onyx marr arrows zori dee lalia tris bailee rook briar jorg nofo geebs kou yoya and kaplan and arx how could i forget a furry) also me. shoutout to me. if i forgot u pls dm me

Also it's pretty fab I'm in highschool now which is CRAZIO i remember i was like 10 when i first joined this site WOWOWOW long time hi i'm still relevant.

i'm also a very unhappy human being sometimes

my pun game is not strong
i have stomach aches too much
i don't talk to kellie anymore my dude.

zeke was robbed!!!!!!!!1 so was david  (and tq @Raiv)

sometimes i come on here and use servimg because i can't figure out how to download images from my laptop onto proboards otherwise.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/18/39/00/30/aya10.png

that's my personal favorite of me dying to a sword

sor and gaz probably want me to die right now lol bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

bounce

what's up with your lives?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 7:46 pm

ok so also @sorella are you Sarella in disguise
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 pm

when are you guys gonna lurk and roast me
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
update to my life Left_bar_bleue150/150update to my life Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Nawh. I only go by the usernames of Sorella.

Also not here to roast you. I have far better things to do with my time these days lol.

What's up with me?

Well Gaz and I used to date, that ended last February, so almost a year ago.

By the time summer rolled around I had another boyfriend. ha ha. Oh boy that went super. At the moment him and I are broken up because he wanted to date other people. Ended up kissing another girl the other day after we broke up on Christmas. Yeah my dating life is fan-effing-tastic.

I joined a sorority last year in university, that's been a swell ride. Mostly girls complaining about each other to their closer sisters, that kind of deal. Honestly over it.

Now I pretty much cry every night because I'm weak af and way too emotional for this world. Also just lookup to what happened during my Christmas, and sadness be real. Worst part is, I still want to date him, but he doesn't know if he still wants to. So you know that's super fly.

Oh plus side, finally legal age to drink in good ol' Canada. Now I can do the cliche sad scene in movies where I get drunk alone at the bar and the bartender has to be all "no you're cut off." and I'd just be there begging for him to give me another shot or something. Speaking of shots, took 14 vodka shots, yeah, that's not happening again.

Anyways my thoughts are all over the place, but welcome to my boring ass life. I guess it could always be worse though.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
update to my life Left_bar_bleue150/150update to my life Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Matti wrote:
ok so also @sorella are you Sarella in disguise

The name is Alleras, don't blow the cover, gosh.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 4:37 pm

i'm actually bald right now where did my wig go
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
update to my life Left_bar_bleue0/150update to my life Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Is it too late to add to this? Razz

I'm happy this site isn't completely forgotten. I hate to admit that it hasn't crossed my mind for a few months now... As always, I miss everyone. ;w;

I've been pushing my way through sophomore year like many have before. It's nice because I've joined the robotics team, and many of the officers want me to be next in line for vice president of business. Being a nerd feels accomplishing. ^^

I also have a boyfriend now. He's very sweet. I know we probably won't last for more than a couple years, but having him right now is a wonderful feeling.

I think I'm happy. At least, I'm happy right at this moment since I'm finishing up a carton of green tea ice cream.

Again, I miss everyone.

Bless your souls. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

update to my life Empty
PostSubject: Re: update to my life   update to my life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update to my life
Page 1 of 1